Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

(I started writing this yesterday and had to leave for the rest of the night)

Today we were called for an inspection of a home known to be a haunt of one ghost (spirit of former owner who passed away in one of the rooms), but they detected a second presence and after a day's worth of investigating, photographing and monitoring temperature and energy levels we came home to transfer the digital photos and found this one of a hallway wall. Before we'd left we identified the ghost as a 62 year old woman who'd lived on the property prior and had likely been there off and on since her death. She's not a malicious spirit, just one who likes to stretch their legs and be noticed once in awhile. Lately she was exhibiting some greater energy disturbances, such as making hair stand on end where she is, temporary temperature drops, the feeling of being watched, inexplicable noises, etc.

This photograph was one of over 150 photographs we took while there. Only three of the 150 showed any visible sign of disturbance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
genesis542u
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi Magnolia,

This is very exciting and actually one of these days I would like very much to go on a investigation, but first I might have to take some classes.

I use to work with a guy by the name of Scott Mosbaugh and he was the co-founder of BayArea Paranormal here in northern Calif and he had some kind of radio talk show and the next thing I found out he started up with Ghost-Trackers. All the stories he had told me about different investigations made me more and more interested in the unknown.

In fact the place where my parents are laid to rest (Lone Tree cemetary) in Hayward, Calif.
has any interesting story about a young couple that was murdered by a tree that still stands.
He did an investigation and found that there was a lot of activity there.

Another place I went to when I was young was the Winchester Mystery house in San Jose and I don't live that far from there. I heard that they have added furniture, so if I can get my hubby to go with me, he is a little skeptical, but I am slowly turning him around.

Magnolia, keep us updated on your and Ash's investigations, and thank you for being so kind, it is my pleasure to be a part of the CreepyHolllows family and forum.

Many Blessings,
Helen

6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks for the update on this investigation. Very interesting to say the least. Guess the old girl still likes her home.

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

How wonderful to have proof!
LOL Everyone needs a little attention every now and again!

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I would love to see some updates on these kinds of investigations when you get time, Magnolia.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Investigations”