You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Phenix or dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Please help im a bit confused

Post by Pdragonpp »

I was looking through the encyclopedea and I found an articel that told you How-To Make Your Own Binding Bag.
The problem is im not sure what a binding bag dose.

If I understand corectly you can place something inside the bag and then if you say a spell invocation the spell will be bound to the item you placed inside.

Thats how I interpreted the article but im not sure that thats what it is.

Could someone pleas help me understand.

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 161
Spelled Number: 155
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Please help im a bit confused

Post by Lewk »

Pdragonpp wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:18 pm
I was looking through the encyclopedea and I found an articel that told you How-To Make Your Own Binding Bag.
The problem is im not sure what a binding bag dose.

If I understand corectly you can place something inside the bag and then if you say a spell invocation the spell will be bound to the item you placed inside.

Thats how I interpreted the article but im not sure that thats what it is.

Could someone pleas help me understand.
I think you're talking about this?

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

I'm not really sure - why not ask Creepy Hollows support?

I could only speculate that you might be right. I know that with unbound spirits you need to have their permission and you might need to use clear intent and even some words to indicate which spirit is being bound, when you put a vessel/stone in the bag to do that. (It can bind spirits and spells.)

Similarly, you might need to do the same with a spell. Actually, I'd quite like to know myself too so, if you do ask CH, can you post their reply here?

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 161
Spelled Number: 155
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Please help im a bit confused

Post by Lewk »

Actually, if you read the invocation carefully, it does say "That which is placed inside Now becomes a target of my words", so I think you may be on the right track. Still, it's probably well worth asking CH support.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”