Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Halfbreed
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roki leo

Sealing

Post by Bluemew666 »

Hello everyone I was hoping for some insight in something. I'm currently working on my grimoire/book of shadows. I was wondering if there was any spell or spells I could use to help to keep prying eyes away. Or for lack of better wording to keep it under lock and key so unwanted eyes cant see what I've written.
I dont know if you'll need more information but, any and all help is welcome.

"Noctu morte"
"alumni elementarium"
"Discipulus quantae divinationis"
" Discipulus illusionist"
"Until the song is sung and the musicians have all gone home, not even you can tell which notes made the melody."

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 165
Spelled Number: 160
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Sealing

Post by Lewk »

I think there's a free CH spell to cloak a spirit vessel somewhere, maybe here or in the Encyclopedia. Sorry I cant find it just now, so I don't know if it meets your needs.

Haltija are wonderful for special protection tasks. See https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

This is for paranormal protection of course. If you'd wanted to literally make a physical object invisible to other people, that is different and extremely difficult, if not impossible.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”