Is there anyway to unbind spells you don't want?

Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Mulberry Misty

Is there anyway to unbind spells you don't want?

Post by Sorceress Scarlet »

I have some old spells that I don't really use or want anymore, so is there anyway to unbind them yourself? I get all my spell work done from CH, but really don't want to have to go through the hassle of asking to be done for me, if I can do it myself.
Thanks in advance.

The Family: E, ancient English sanguine vampire, M, gargoyle, M, youthful European sanguine vampire, and Ameretat, Amensha Spenta of Immortality.

M: "Eye spy with my little vampire eye something green."
Me: -_- "Trees."
M: "ARE YOU PSYCHIC?"

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Is there anyway to unbind spells you don't want?

Post by gentleangelwhisperer »

If they are on a vessel you could just unbridge them from you....if they are bind to spirit you could transmute them to a vessel :]

Vipera aspis atra
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master

Post by Vipera aspis atra »

If they truly cannot contribute anything to your life anymore/right now then they will be inactive, so it's not really necessary to unbind.
If you're ever in a position where they could contribute but for some reason you want to avoid the possibility of them ever influencing matters again, then it'd be best to contact CH to unbind.
Some have code-words or may be able to be given code-words for simple deactivation.

However as gentleangelwhisperer has mentioned, there are further options if they are on a vessel. You could also give away such bindings if you know somebody who can use them and would be open to that.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

"No."
—David Lynch

Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:38 pm
If they are on a vessel you could just unbridge them from you....if they are bind to spirit you could transmute them to a vessel :]
Thank you!

The Family: E, ancient English sanguine vampire, M, gargoyle, M, youthful European sanguine vampire, and Ameretat, Amensha Spenta of Immortality.

Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here

Vipera aspis atra wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:30 pm
If they truly cannot contribute anything to your life anymore/right now then they will be inactive, so it's not really necessary to unbind.
If you're ever in a position where they could contribute but for some reason you want to avoid the possibility of them ever influencing matters again, then it'd be best to contact CH to unbind.
Some have code-words or may be able to be given code-words for simple deactivation.

However as gentleangelwhisperer has mentioned, there are further options if they are on a vessel. You could also give away such bindings if you know somebody who can use them and would be open to that.
Thank you. This was very helpful!

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”