You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 47
Spelled Number: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Volkh, Fylgia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Revenge spells

Post by Chavah »

Has anyone got experience and great solution with this spell?
A Dish Best Served Cold Spell For Revenge & Justice
It’s seems to be effective according all those reviews in the shop about it.
Anyone used it and would like to share on this as well as if there is any other defence, restitution, justice and revenge spells or even spirit anyone might have used to iron out injustice. I mean when you were really did nothing to attract bullies especially form the boss.

Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Revenge spells

Post by Dezire »

Hey Chavah,

I’ve gotten the “Repel Enemy” spell and “I don’t play nice” to get my boss off my back. Though I’m not too sure if they helped since they seemed to be more targeting towards protection from magical attacks.

I did however invited a volkh and wraith into my life and that I can agree they’ve helped with the situation.

If you only want spells though U may find these threads helpful:

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=72181&p=739030&hil ... my#p739030

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=68647&p=704253&hil ... my#p704253

Full time Business analyst, part time Spirit Keeper & Dota freak. My goal is to swap these roles
Restarting my spirit keeping journey

Chavah
active contributor
active contributor

Post by Chavah »

Thank you for your reply. I have checked it out and it was very useful. Thanks for the links. I even found one that i actually got and forgot about it but recognised from the code word.
Dezire wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:32 pm
Hey Chavah,

I’ve gotten the “Repel Enemy” spell and “I don’t play nice” to get my boss off my back. Though I’m not too sure if they helped since they seemed to be more targeting towards protection from magical attacks.

I did however invited a volkh and wraith into my life and that I can agree they’ve helped with the situation.

If you only want spells though U may find these threads helpful:

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=72181&p=739030&hil ... my#p739030

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=68647&p=704253&hil ... my#p704253

Angelik
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Post by Angelik »

I have some spells and protective spirits to help with that kind of issue. But not that specfic spell you mentioned.

I still get those toxic people quite often though and I'd like to minimize the chance to get those in my life as much as possible because they really suck the "juice" out of me. If you work in a people job, the probabilites to be in a toxic environment are higher.

Chances are that if you are kind, nice, generous and you don't have enough strong boundaries you will be a prey for those who are more on the daker spectrum of being a human. My point of view is that the first "spell" to use in this case scenario is to acquire some "darker" qualities to be used only when necessary..I have a vampire to help me with that, as if I allow myself to be what I am at my core in any situation, I will be eaten alive by those bullies..

Explorer of the unknown.
Breathing and living magick.
Peaceful Warrior.
Protector of the animals.
Vegan AF.

Chavah
active contributor
active contributor

Post by Chavah »

Thanks for your reply. I have gone through very emotional two weeks. On stress leave at home right now. Going back to work soon.

I used two different kinds, very effective according to reviews, and I tasked all of my companion for justice and retribution. I only have one dark dragon, the rest of them is white arts. 😊 I have been so looked after all my wonderful spirit companion. They all came alive, even to feel their touching, stroking my face and hair. One of my Courtwind's birthday is today. 🎂🎉🙏❤️🎊🎶🍰1️⃣💯
I spent 4 hours outside in the garden chatting and get strengthen up of self esteem but him. He is truly a very loyal friend to me.

I totally get you in your self and having a help of your Vimpaer. I have my Black Dragon for that. Just learn that he is capable to fight off even a demon. So now, he has a new task added, plus he is my workplace personal bodyguard along with my triad, Volkh, Fylgia and a lady Courtwind Angel.

Angelik wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:19 am
I have some spells and protective spirits to help with that kind of issue. But not that specfic spell you mentioned.

I still get those toxic people quite often though and I'd like to minimize the chance to get those in my life as much as possible because they really suck the "juice" out of me. If you work in a people job, the probabilites to be in a toxic environment are higher.

Chances are that if you are kind, nice, generous and you don't have enough strong boundaries you will be a prey for those who are more on the daker spectrum of being a human. My point of view is that the first "spell" to use in this case scenario is to acquire some "darker" qualities to be used only when necessary..I have a vampire to help me with that, as if I allow myself to be what I am at my core in any situation, I will be eaten alive by those bullies..

Angelik
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Post by Angelik »

Chavah wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:34 am
Thanks for your reply. I have gone through very emotional two weeks. On stress leave at home right now. Going back to work soon.

I used two different kinds, very effective according to reviews, and I tasked all of my companion for justice and retribution. I only have one dark dragon, the rest of them is white arts. 😊 I have been so looked after all my wonderful spirit companion. They all came alive, even to feel their touching, stroking my face and hair. One of my Courtwind's birthday is today. 🎂🎉🙏❤️🎊🎶🍰1️⃣💯
I spent 4 hours outside in the garden chatting and get strengthen up of self esteem but him. He is truly a very loyal friend to me.

I totally get you in your self and having a help of your Vimpaer. I have my Black Dragon for that. Just learn that he is capable to fight off even a demon. So now, he has a new task added, plus he is my workplace personal bodyguard along with my triad, Volkh, Fylgia and a lady Courtwind Angel.

Angelik wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:19 am

Wonderful! Hopefully things will get better soon. Your court wind and dragon sound lovely!

Explorer of the unknown.
Breathing and living magick.
Peaceful Warrior.
Protector of the animals.
Vegan AF.

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”