acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: weight loss tawarets tickle spell

Post by Angelik »

Amarantha wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:25 pm
I have this spell but it did not come with a stone just a download of the incantation. I say TaWaret but I am not sure if it matters if you pronounce it wrong just like they say about other activation code words its okay if you miss pronounce a little as we all have different languages and accents. I got this spell because I wanted to lose some weight for my sisters wedding coming up in a couple weeks. I have had it for about a month and a half. At first I said it everyday now I just say it when I remember. But I went from 138 down to 114 this morning. My dad was so impressed how quickly I lost the weight that I just put the spell on the fridge so he can say the incantation as well and he lost 10 lbs so far. I don't feel cravings like I used to and I get full easily. I give this spell a 10/10 :]
I have this spell but haven't use it ...after reading about your positive experience with it I think I will try it.

Explorer of the unknown.
Breathing and living magick.
Peaceful Warrior.
Protector of the animals.
Vegan AF.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 104
Your favorite spirit to work with: I LOVE THEM ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Post by Amarantha »

Angelik wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:03 am
Amarantha wrote:
I have this spell but it did not come with a stone just a download of the incantation. I say TaWaret but I am not sure if it matters if you pronounce it wrong just like they say about other activation code words its okay if you miss pronounce a little as we all have different languages and accents. I got this spell because I wanted to lose some weight for my sisters wedding coming up in a couple weeks. I have had it for about a month and a half. At first I said it everyday now I just say it when I remember. But I went from 138 down to 114 this morning. My dad was so impressed how quickly I lost the weight that I just put the spell on the fridge so he can say the incantation as well and he lost 10 lbs so far. I don't feel cravings like I used to and I get full easily. I give this spell a 10/10 :]
I have this spell but haven't use it ...after reading about your positive experience with it I think I will try it.
I don't exercise at all.. the most exercise I get is walking the dog lol. Since I started saying the spell I just kind of forgot about food.. I just eat when I am hungry and when I do eat I just eat healthy and I get full quick so rather then trying to force the rest of my meal down I just put it away for the next day. I use to get crabby when I would try to diet and others would be eating things around me I couldn't have but now it doesn't even bother me. No more random cravings for anything sweet, salty, sour, crunchy..No more late night snacking... I have zero temptation for any of those things anymore.. Just lots of water..

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley

50 Spirits, 1 Living Entity, 1 Immortal

Angelik
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Post by Angelik »

Amarantha wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:21 am
Angelik wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:03 am
Amarantha wrote:
I don't exercise at all.. the most exercise I get is walking the dog lol. Since I started saying the spell I just kind of forgot about food.. I just eat when I am hungry and when I do eat I just eat healthy and I get full quick so rather then trying to force the rest of my meal down I just put it away for the next day. I use to get crabby when I would try to diet and others would be eating things around me I couldn't have but now it doesn't even bother me. No more random cravings for anything sweet, salty, sour, crunchy..No more late night snacking... I have zero temptation for any of those things anymore.. Just lots of water..
wow it's amazing how the spell worked well with you and your father, I will do the same like you did! In this period I crave too much trash food...

Explorer of the unknown.
Breathing and living magick.
Peaceful Warrior.
Protector of the animals.
Vegan AF.

starseed1111
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Post by starseed1111 »

I bought this spell Friday night, with no expectations, and I am having fewer cravings and less appetite.

Everything is working out, best case scenario.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 104
Your favorite spirit to work with: I LOVE THEM ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Post by Amarantha »

starseed1111 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:42 pm
I bought this spell Friday night, with no expectations, and I am having fewer cravings and less appetite.
Yeah I was not expecting much from it either. It was only a dollar though so I was like ehh why not give it a try lol..

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley

50 Spirits, 1 Living Entity, 1 Immortal

Selah
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve

Post by Selah »

I purchased the dollar version and I eat less, drink more water, and I actually crave salad and more healthy foods. It didn't even click in my mind until discussing food with a friend and she was all "I don't want no ×<÷<÷ salad." Lol.

I have a copy on my fridge and I have a copy in my daily grimoire.

0:) >:) ||.||

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”