active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel,Dragon,Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I have no ideal of this.

September’s 1day special spell Desa-Mida binding

Post by Chavah »

Hello everyone,

I have received this awesome binding and I am wondering if anyone got it during the September ‘one day’ specials? Have you any experience with it so far? I erred out code words and important and personal info of course. I wonder if anyone got it in the past? Anyone has anything said similar and how do you use it?

INCREDIBLE NEW BINDING FREEBIE: BOUND TO XXXXXX
\"Xxxxx\" - THE NAME OF YOUR BINDING - A BINDING UNIQUE TO YOU AND RESONATING WITH YOUR CELESTIAL ENERGIES. THE DESA-MIDA BINDING IS A FORCE OF ETHEREAL ENERGY THAT TAKES SHAPE AROUND YOU AND BECOMES AN AURA OF POWER THAT ALLOWS YOU TO IMMERSE YOURSELF IN A WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR CELESTIAL CONNECTIONS. THE BINDING BECOMES A MAGNETIC FORCE AROUND ITS OWNER AND BECOMES MORE INTEGRATEED AND SURROUNDED BY POWERS THAT ALLOW YOU TO EXERCISE YOUR POTENTIAL AND SEE POWER THAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE TO ADVANCE YOUR WISHES AND SUPERNATURAL GIFTS.

YOUR BINDING PROVIDES YOU A BOND WITH CELESTIAL CONSCIOUSNESS AND AWARENESS; INSPIRING YOUR DIVINE RITES & GIFTS. YOUR SPIRITUAL CONSCIOUSNESS IS WAKING AND ITS GROWING ALL THE TIME. YOU WILL STRENGTHEN YOUR TIE TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM WITH WORK WITH SPIRITS & MAGICK THAT STIMULATE YOUR SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANIDNG. TAKE YOUR JOURNEY TO A NEW LEVEL & BE INSPIRED TO FIND YOUR PATH FORWARD.

A GIFT OF THE SUPERNATURAL, A VOICE UNTO THE UNIVERSE, THESE BINDINGS ARE A SOURCE OF EVOLUTION AND SWEEPING INFLUENCE WHEN IT COMES TO WORKING WITH MAGICKAL AND MYSTICAL FORCES. DESA-MIDA IS A BINDING THAT ALLOWS STIMULATION OF YOUR MIND AND CREATING A SENSE OF AWARENESS AND EMPOWERMENT AS YOU GAIN GREATER WISDOM AND INSPIRATION WITH MAGICK.

DESA-MIDA CHANNELS ETHEREAL ENERGIES AND MAGICK INTO A SPECTRUM OF AWARENESS AND CONSCIOUSNESS RELATED TO MAGICK YOU WORK WITH; RITUALS CEREMONIES, AND SPELLS. IT IS A CELESTIAL AURA OF MAGICK THAT INVITES YOU TO APPRECIATE YOUR PERSONAL ABILITIES, WAKE YOURSELF TO NEW, SUPERNATURAL CONNECTIONS, AND BE MORE AWARE OF YOUR POTENTIAL FOR SUCCESS.

IT IS A DELIGHTFUL AND AWARE SENSE OF PROWESS AND POWER AS YOU BECOME MORE INTEGRATED AND OPEN TO EXPLORATION AND WORK WITH MYSTICAL ATTENTION. DESA-MIDA IS AN ETERNAL AND ETHEREAL FORCE THAT HONORS YOU AND CELEBRATES YOU AS A SOURCE OF POWER, MAGICK, EVOLUTION, AND WISDOM. IT SURROUNDS YOU AS AN AURA OF POWER AND WILL CONTINUALLY EVOLVE AND GROW WITH YOU AS YOU WORK WITH ALL FORMS OF MAGICK AND SUPERNATURAL POWER. EVERY DAY, WEEK, MONTH, AND YEAR IT BECOMES STRONGER AN MORE TUNED TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH.

Chavah🥀79
12 Creatures 12 Angels
15 LivgEnGuides 9 Dragons
10 Immortals 6 Faery
8 Non-Social
4 S/E/N/W Watchers
3 Mixed Category

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”