Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: IDK
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Reno

Activation Words

Post by Reno »

So. I have a bunch of cool spells. and I tried to activate them by speaking into a candle and letting it burn out.

Any tips on this or maybe insight on what's worked for you

CH Moderator
active contributor
active contributor

Re: Activation Words

Post by CH Moderator »

Topic moved to suitable section.

ASTER
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 83
Spelled Number: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel,Dragon,Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Post by ASTER »

Do you mean you did that with your code words? I didn’t think of anything like this. I simply memories them all my over 50 in numbers and reciting them during my car driving to work. Also, have a CH servitor, in case I have a foggy mind and missed some , she does it for me. I think if you are happy with your results then it’s worked and it’s fantastic ideas 💡.

Reno wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:36 am
So. I have a bunch of cool spells. and I tried to activate them by speaking into a candle and letting it burn out.

Aster💫Jupiter
14 Creatures 12 Angels
16 LivgEnGuides 10 Dragons
10 Immortals 6 Faery
8 Non-Social
4 S/E/N/W Watchers
5 Mixed Category

Kiichi9
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10

Post by Kiichi9 »

When asked to CH mail they told me that when one notices it becomes less strong one has to deactivate and then activate it again. Sometimes I forget the deactivation words, anyway not like I have felt any effect yet with any.

Metheus North
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North

Post by Metheus North »

I usually just meditate with the spelled vessel and speak the activation word. I also keep a record of the activation or deactivation words and which spells that they go with. Most of my spells don't have words, so I am lucky in that way, I guess? The types of spells that are difficult for me are the ones that you need to name the spirit you want to have access. I have a bit over 20 spirits in my keep now, with more coming in the future so it takes me a little while to get through activation for everyone because I want everyone to have access.

Keep a log so you know what spells are activated or not as well as what vessels the spells are on. That's the best tip I can give.

Adults: 1 Master Spirit Black Dragon,1 flower Faery (my son's), 1 butterfly Faery, 1 divine angel, 1 silver wolf (familiar), 1 High Elf, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 2 Volkh, 1 werewolf, 2 Hellhounds, 1 West, East, South, and North Watch Towers, 8 Lares, 1 Ghassan Djinn, 1 Kitsune, 1 lover Spirit Sanguine Vampire, 1Brass Dragon, 8 Mazou, 1 Balkin Vampire
Youth: 1 Boobrie, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Werewolf, 1 Midnight Dragon, 1 Golden Dragon, 1 Blue Dragon (my son's)

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 210
Spelled Number: 180
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Post by Lewk »

Reno wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:36 am

With the CH activation & deactivation code words, I just say them either out loud or telepathically. I can see how if you do it with sense of ritual that might help you link with the spell.

CH advises letting a spell of theirs wash over you or flow through you. You can summon the spell when you want to work with it and also task it.

This is set out in the spell tips for beginners on the CH Shop homepage (in desktop view).

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”