You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

About creating a Triumvirate

Post by Kobald »

Hello....soooo.... I found this really interesting spell on CH, but I do have questions, wich are not answered in older topics I lookd thorugh....

Maybe someone can give me an answer...So, here are my questions...

First: I get ´, that all three bodies are bound together and with them, a spirit and spell (or a variation of this) and a vessel. Those are then bound to ones three bodies.... But what, if the option for the vessel is the "bind to spirit" ? How can I imagine this? Maybe I got this wrong because I associate the Spiritual Body with the "Spirit", so this part confuses me.... Do you guy get what I mean? It´s hard to explain, more so when my Englishskill is mediocre at best^^"

The second question is more about the adding option.
The only way I can imagine this to work is, that this Triumvirate-Spell "only" connect ones three bodies together. And the "rest" is the only bound to this connection. Am I right to assume this?

I am reeaaaaaalllyyy interested in this Spell, but I feel I should have more information on this o__o

So...thank you guys in advance :)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 210
Spelled Number: 180
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: About creating a Triumvirate

Post by Lewk »

If no one with experienced insight on this comments, I would ask CH support.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

Post by Kobald »

Hi^^
Yeah...this I will do :)
Thanks for your answer^^

ASTER
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 83
Spelled Number: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel,Dragon,Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Post by ASTER »

Kobald wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:11 am
Hi^^
Yeah...this I will do :)
Thanks for your answer^^
Hi Kobald, how did you processed with this triumvirate in question? Have you received an answer from CH?

Aster💫Jupiter
14 Creatures 12 Angels
16 LivgEnGuides 10 Dragons
10 Immortals 6 Faery
8 Non-Social
4 S/E/N/W Watchers
5 Mixed Category

RedWine
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lilith

Post by RedWine »

Please let us know what CH say in ticket so we can all learn from this ()

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

Post by Kobald »

Woah! Hello first! :D
I am rarely here at present time.... This is so old.... So please forgive me, but I do not remember anymore what was said.... Hmm... How I understood, the Triumvirate means that all three bodies acting together...That there is Synchronicity wich was not there before.... But I cannot say for sure if it is really this, as I cannot make a distinction between spirits who are bound to that Triumvirate and those who arent....

When I think about it right now... the way I explained it... and when one thinks about the fact (well... i am not using the words I want to, so please correct me if i am incorrect^^") that spirits and entities are bound to ones own spirit (wich was explained as the one "whole being" of some sort. All Energy-Bodies and Energies together make ones own Spirit?....) then I start to wonder if not all spirits then do have automatically a connection to that Triumvirate. Hmmm.... Many question just did arise from the depth of my mind wich have to be sorted out....

When its not what I thought just now, does this mean the binding to ones own Spirit is something seperate from that?
So complicated....@_@
Sorry, i am just rambling and writing the way i think right now :)

But to answer your questions:
No and Yes. I did recevie a answer, but i cannot remember if my question was answered in a way I did understand....

ASTER
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 83
Spelled Number: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel,Dragon,Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Post by ASTER »

Thanks for getting back to us. I would of imagine there would be some physical manifestation of those on this kind of binding?

Anyway, I didn't go ahead to get it. I am trying out the DNA freebie that was on offer recently.
Kobald wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:10 am
Woah! Hello first! :D
I am rarely here at present time.... This is so old.... So please forgive me, but I do not remember anymore what was said.... Hmm... How I understood, the Triumvirate means that all three bodies acting together...That there is Synchronicity wich was not there before.... But I cannot say for sure if it is really this, as I cannot make a distinction between spirits who are bound to that Triumvirate and those who arent....

When I think about it right now... the way I explained it... and when one thinks about the fact (well... i am not using the words I want to, so please correct me if i am incorrect^^") that spirits and entities are bound to ones own spirit (wich was explained as the one "whole being" of some sort. All Energy-Bodies and Energies together make ones own Spirit?....) then I start to wonder if not all spirits then do have automatically a connection to that Triumvirate. Hmmm.... Many question just did arise from the depth of my mind wich have to be sorted out....

When its not what I thought just now, does this mean the binding to ones own Spirit is something seperate from that?
So complicated....@_@
Sorry, i am just rambling and writing the way i think right now :)

But to answer your questions:
No and Yes. I did recevie a answer, but i cannot remember if my question was answered in a way I did understand....

Aster💫Jupiter
14 Creatures 12 Angels
16 LivgEnGuides 10 Dragons
10 Immortals 6 Faery
8 Non-Social
4 S/E/N/W Watchers
5 Mixed Category

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”