Pairing Service

Angelik
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced

Pairing Service

Post by Angelik »

Has any of you bought the CH pairing service?
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... -your.html
How did it affect the relationship with your companion, pros and cons (if any)?
Did you feel a difference after the pairing?
Did you pair with a being not from CH?
Surprisingly, this evening while I was browsing CH shop and asking advice from my companion regarding some spells I wanted to buy, he expressed the desire to be paired to have a closer connection, he is not from CH. So I am curious about this service.

A multidimensional being, a mystic, a consciousness traveler. Currently focused on my human form to train myself and gain knowledge and power from this experience.

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 211
Spelled Number: 180
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Pairing Service

Post by Lewk »

Angelik wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:37 pm
Surprisingly, this evening while I was browsing CH shop and asking advice from my companion regarding some spells I wanted to buy, he expressed the desire to be paired to have a closer connection, he is not from CH. So I am curious about this service.
Not with living entities, only spirits. And not yet with spirits that aren't from CH. The spirits pairing service seems slightly different to the LE one.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Angelik
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Post by Angelik »

Lewk wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:12 pm
Angelik wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:37 pm
Not with living entities, only spirits. And not yet with spirits that aren't from CH. The spirits pairing service seems slightly different to the LE one.
Thank you Lewk! Yes it looks like the two services are slightly different. Did you feel any difference after the service with the CH spirit was done? My companion seems to be really wanting this. Yesterday I used the stranding stone and he was unsatisfied lol he wants the pairing. I think he wants this because it will help him as well.

A multidimensional being, a mystic, a consciousness traveler. Currently focused on my human form to train myself and gain knowledge and power from this experience.

ASTER
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 93
Spelled Number: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel,Dragon,Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Post by ASTER »

Definitely worked for me. I did /do two types. I had my Halloween rare ancient phoenix got paired with me. Unconditional love and depth of wonderful energy surrounded me for hours. That was the actual service from Magnolia.

Pairing bag works somewhat differently. It takes about 24 hours to complete and not as noticeable. But definitely works both. I use my paring bag weekly.

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 211
Spelled Number: 180
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Post by Lewk »

Angelik wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:30 am
Thank you Lewk! Yes it looks like the two services are slightly different. Did you feel any difference after the service with the CH spirit was done? My companion seems to be really wanting this. Yesterday I used the stranding stone and he was unsatisfied lol he wants the pairing. I think he wants this because it will help him as well.
I had 3 BOGO pairing services for 3 different spirits and I have used the CH Pairing Bag (which is described as for both spirits & LEs) for quite a few spirit companions.

Two of the BOGO services made a noticeable difference. I'd been doing the first 30 days' quiet time sessions with the first spirit, in which the spirit appeared in front of me. After the pairing service, the spirit sat next to me looking in the same direction as me. It felt like we were closer. It reminded me of the closing scene of every episode of the US comedy series Third Rock from The Sun, where the stranded alien spaceship crew go out of a second storey window, sit on the roof of a verandah and gaze up at the stars together.

It may be no coincidence that the second spirit for which a pairing service was done is a conjured and bound spirit with whom I find it the easiest to connect.

The third, I haven't worked very closely with. I think the service does make a real difference but it's no substitute for working closely with a spirit.

The CH Pairing Bag I've mainly used for spirits I've already bonded with. With a few I've done the pairing as part of the initial welcoming / bonding and it does feel like it draws us closer in a number of ways. Kind of a feeling of various tethers being activated, along the lines the item's description mentions.

Hope that helps.

I'll probably use the Pairing Bag for some of my LEs quite soon. I'll let you know of anything worth reporting.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Angelik
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Post by Angelik »

ASTER wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:39 am
Definitely worked for me. I did /do two types. I had my Halloween rare ancient phoenix got paired with me. Unconditional love and depth of wonderful energy surrounded me for hours. That was the actual service from Magnolia.

Pairing bag works somewhat differently. It takes about 24 hours to complete and not as noticeable. But definitely works both. I use my paring bag weekly.
Thanks Aster, the experience with your phoenix must have been so beautiful! Maybe at one point I will get the bag too, but first the service!

Angelik
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Post by Angelik »

Lewk wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:36 am
Angelik wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:30 am
I had 3 BOGO pairing services for 3 different spirits and I have used the CH Pairing Bag (which is described as for both spirits & LEs) for quite a few spirit companions.

Two of the BOGO services made a noticeable difference. I'd been doing the first 30 days' quiet time sessions with the first spirit, in which the spirit appeared in front of me. After the pairing service, the spirit sat next to me looking in the same direction as me. It felt like we were closer. It reminded me of the closing scene of every episode of the US comedy series Third Rock from The Sun, where the stranded alien spaceship crew go out of a second storey window, sit on the roof of a verandah and gaze up at the stars together.

It may be no coincidence that the second spirit for which a pairing service was done is a conjured and bound spirit with whom I find it the easiest to connect.

The third, I haven't worked very closely with. I think the service does make a real difference but it's no substitute for working closely with a spirit.

The CH Pairing Bag I've mainly used for spirits I've already bonded with. With a few I've done the pairing as part of the initial welcoming / bonding and it does feel like it draws us closer in a number of ways. Kind of a feeling of various tethers being activated, along the lines the item's description mentions.

Hope that helps.

I'll probably use the Pairing Bag for some of my LEs quite soon. I'll let you know of anything worth reporting.
For sure it helps, thank you for sharing! The spirit sitting close to you must have been such an unforgettable experience!
I think there must be something in this service if my companion suggested it and both you and Aster had great experiences with it. One still needs to put the effort of course, but one may get even deeper experiences than with just the usual bonding procedure. I am so excited as I already get quite a bit of interaction from this entity, so I can imagine with the pairing how cool it will be! I will update this thread when I buy the service if I have something worth sharing.

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”