new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Super speed

Triumvirate experiences

Post by Joseph252 »

So most of the posts I've seen are pretty old and there doesnt seem to be much talk of this. So I'm curious, what's been your personal experiences with triumvirates?

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Re: Triumvirate experiences

Post by Hypersmash »

Probably what I recommend to all beginning spirit keepers. It can help kickstart your metaphysical journey if your a beginner and to those who want to connect with their companion more it helps alot, since the spirit are technically bridge to your three bodyare connected to your 3 bodies.

For me when I first started my journey with my spirit family, I had zero knowledge about the meta and all its surreal lifestyle. Heard about triumvirate and its uses from the chat(RIP). Decided that what's the worst that can happen. After the binding was finished, I started feeling my companions physically more, like an actual person touching you. So I recommend this alot tbh.

RECOMMEND TO ALL NEW KEEPERS, GET A CLEANSING ASAP TO REMOVE BLOCKAGE AND OTHER INJURIES THAT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT.

Joseph252
new here
new here

Post by Joseph252 »

Hypersmash wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:51 am
Probably what I recommend to all beginning spirit keepers. It can help kickstart your metaphysical journey if your a beginner and to those who want to connect with their companion more it helps alot, since the spirit are technically bridge to your three bodyare connected to your 3 bodies.

For me when I first started my journey with my spirit family, I had zero knowledge about the meta and all its surreal lifestyle. Heard about triumvirate and its uses from the chat(RIP). Decided that what's the worst that can happen. After the binding was finished, I started feeling my companions physically more, like an actual person touching you. So I recommend this alot tbh.

RECOMMEND TO ALL NEW KEEPERS, GET A CLEANSING ASAP TO REMOVE BLOCKAGE AND OTHER INJURIES THAT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT.
Thank you very much for your reply! I'll definitely be checking it out, are there any other bindings you recommend? And are you able to hear or see your spirits?

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte

Post by Hypersmash »

Yes I'm beginning to see them in the physical world albeit it's like what you see when the someone uses camouflage in sci fi movies. You see the figure but it's all see through, but that's in the day time. Night time I see dark silhouettes chilling with me. They can physically move me now too which is kinda scary lol.

What I recommend is not binding but specific attunements. It expensive but, it is worth it. I would recommend this only if you are serious about spirit keeping. Spells also work but it is not long term. People would say just to meditate but I dont think that is the only way.

Joseph252
new here
new here

Post by Joseph252 »

Hypersmash wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:19 am
Yes I'm beginning to see them in the physical world albeit it's like what you see when the someone uses camouflage in sci fi movies. You see the figure but it's all see through, but that's in the day time. Night time I see dark silhouettes chilling with me. They can physically move me now too which is kinda scary lol.

What I recommend is not binding but specific attunements. It expensive but, it is worth it. I would recommend this only if you are serious about spirit keeping. Spells also work but it is not long term. People would say just to meditate but I dont think that is the only way.
Ok so the thing I also find interesting about the triumvirate is that is not only binds 2 spells/spirits to all three of your bodies but it also binds the three bodies together, I hope I'm saying this in a way that makes sense cause that's how I understood this : https://shop.creepyhollows.com/triumvir ... ation.html
Ok so maybe having the three bodies connected will help us get the abilities of the astral/spiritual bodies to our physical one. Like seeing into the astral realm for example. I might also get this: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/lightnin ... itual.html

Also don't worry my expectations aren't too high, but you know, it's always nice to try.

Also what spell would you recommend with the triumvirate? I'll probably get a spirit(don't worry I have one in mind) but for the second part I'll get a spell, which one would you recommend for seeing/hearing spirits, and which one did you get?

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte

Post by Hypersmash »

Hmmm depends on how bad you want to see/hear them. Probably would recommend the a to z ombie.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/a-to-zombie.html

I didn't get any spirit or spells, I just binded my loves to the triumvirate.

Joseph252
new here
new here

Post by Joseph252 »

Hypersmash wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:43 pm
Hmmm depends on how bad you want to see/hear them. Probably would recommend the a to z ombie.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/a-to-zombie.html

I didn't get any spirit or spells, I just binded my loves to the triumvirate.
When you say your "loves" I'm guessing you mean the spirits you already had before the triumvirate. So basically you used the triumvirate service for the fact that it binds your three bodies together and also bound your "loves" to all three of your bodies. The fact that it improved communication with spirits you already had is nice

Return to “General Questions”