new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1

Hi

I am still struggling with conversing with my spirits. Mostly, we communicate through felt sense, not language or visualizations.

Last night I had a dream, which was really just a word. A female voice gave me what I think is a name, K... It must have been shouted because I woke right up.

Any thoughts on what I should do with this? I've googled the name, in a bunch of different spellings, plus the word spirit or entity or demon. All I got was a women's golf clothing line. I could just get a custom conjure from CH but I'd like to try to stretch myself magickally first.

Thank you.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Messages aren't always immediate. I'd say wait and consider your options, and see what sort of things naturally show up for you. It's easy to get a custom conjure, but it might not be a message for a future CC companion. It could be a warning, a message of a past life name, a nickname, a code name, a statement to avoid something or someone who might not even be a spirit/entity, etc.

Tldr; When it comes to dream messages,, wait. You'll know it when it comes to you. Don't force it.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
DKBrown
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1

Muse wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:12 pm Messages aren't always immediate. I'd say wait and consider your options, and see what sort of things naturally show up for you. It's easy to get a custom conjure, but it might not be a message for a future CC companion. It could be a warning, a message of a past life name, a nickname, a code name, a statement to avoid something or someone who might not even be a spirit/entity, etc.

Tldr; When it comes to dream messages,, wait. You'll know it when it comes to you. Don't force it.
Thank you, Muse!

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I had a similar experience, and only recently realized that it may have been a sort of premonition about my future. I had a dream about someone who’s name was “Nikolay”. I tried to figure out what it meant at the time, because it felt significant, but the name didn’t look like any name I was aware of at the time. I thought maybe it was a spirit I was missing in my life or something, but forgot about it. Fast forward many years later, and I put two-and-two together, and I’m actually dating a guy named Nikolay, we’ve been together for four years at this point. I never really thought about it until recently. He said his name is just an uncommon alternate spelling for Nikolai, which I did not know back then. So that was my weird experience with hearing a name in my dreams and finding out it actually had significance later on in my life. I can’t really say what your dream means for you, because the possibilities are endless.

NARU
~She/Her~

Return to “General Questions”