Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angles.Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Light Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shyala

Astral Project or just Dream

Post by Lunar0023 »

Idk what happen last night but I woke up around 5 am and later on I went back to sleep.

There I had this weird dream where I was in the kitchen that is in my house and there I saw my friend who was just chilling with me. I was on my phone until my friend starts to act weird and I saw his eye turn black and which that part was really creepy that I would not like to talk about at all. But anyway he was still in the chair and when I touch my phone the screen starts to act weird and I saw some were glitches in my phone and saw a symbol that looks weird. when I touch my phone and drop it I couldn't move at all and I start to move later on and get away from my friend and there I saw this black car in my backyard. On the back of the window of the car, it said he coming for you. After that, I ran back to my house and back to my room, and Idk if that was a dream or astral projection. So I didn't want to talk about it again or think about it again at all.

So what are your thought on this because Idk what to say at all?

Z| :@ :/

CH Moderator
active contributor
active contributor

Re: Astral Project or just Dream

Post by CH Moderator »

Topic moved to suitable section.

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 182
Spelled Number: 165
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Post by Lewk »

It could be either or both. Dreams are commonly thought to involve astral travel but of course they also involve psychological preoccupations, messages from our superego or higher self and visits from spirits. What did it feel like to you? Maybe you're best placed to know.

Jung recorded his dreams meticulously. It seems that - like him - we probably all have pretty weird dreams every night but don't recall them. Some hold meaning for us. But I like to think the dreamer is best placed to make sense of them themselves.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Lunar0023
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angles.Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Light Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shyala

Post by Lunar0023 »

So I found out the answer and just last night I talk to a close friend of mine on the phone. I told him about the dream and he told me that he was visiting me at my house during astral travel and so it was not a dream at all. So when I told him when his eye turns black something bad happens to him during his astral travel while he doing some spiritual work on the astral planes and that he got attack by his friend demonic dragon he knew along time ago. She attacks him in the spine with a dark poison dart and which explains so much what happened to him and he told me he had had one of his dragons to heal him for a week after what happened to him.

But yea I feel bad for him and I felt scared when that happens to him and he told me that he didn't mean to scare me and hurt me. There is a ton of things that dose happen to me in the astral planes.

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 182
Spelled Number: 165
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Post by Lewk »

Lunar0023 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:36 am
So I found out the answer and just last night I talk to a close friend of mine on the phone. I told him about the dream and he told me that he was visiting me at my house during astral travel and so it was not a dream at all. So when I told him when his eye turns black something bad happens to him during his astral travel while he doing some spiritual work on the astral planes and that he got attack by his friend demonic dragon he knew along time ago. She attacks him in the spine with a dark poison dart and which explains so much what happened to him and he told me he had had one of his dragons to heal him for a week after what happened to him.

But yea I feel bad for him and I felt scared when that happens to him and he told me that he didn't mean to scare me and hurt me. There is a ton of things that dose happen to me in the astral planes.
I'm glad it now makes sense.

By the way, you know we don't have to be open to astral visitations willy-nilly. We can use protection to keep out unwanted visitors while awake or asleep.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Post by nina »

Lunar0023 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:33 am
Idk what happen last night but I woke up around 5 am and later on I went back to sleep.

There I had this weird dream where I was in the kitchen that is in my house and there I saw my friend who was just chilling with me. I was on my phone until my friend starts to act weird and I saw his eye turn black and which that part was really creepy that I would not like to talk about at all. But anyway he was still in the chair and when I touch my phone the screen starts to act weird and I saw some were glitches in my phone and saw a symbol that looks weird. when I touch my phone and drop it I couldn't move at all and I start to move later on and get away from my friend and there I saw this black car in my backyard. On the back of the window of the car, it said he coming for you. After that, I ran back to my house and back to my room, and Idk if that was a dream or astral projection. So I didn't want to talk about it again or think about it again at all.

So what are your thought on this because Idk what to say at all?

Z| :@ :/
This sounds like a dream. Astral travel is intentional while lucid dream is not intentional.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

Return to “General Questions”