Any Advice on Spirits of Pets Who Have Passed?

sweetchiliyeet
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Any Advice on Spirits of Pets Who Have Passed?

Post by sweetchiliyeet »

Hey y'all. Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but I figured someone here might have some experience with this. Just a warning, this post may be upsetting for some, so if you don't want to read about a pet passing away then this post may not be for you, hope you have a wonderful day <3

The reason I'm making this post is that few days ago, my cat unfortunately passed away. I won't go too into detail but she was only a year old and healthy so it was very unexpected. As such, it's been pretty devastating and hard to cope with.

The night she passed, when I was trying to go to sleep, I felt something touch my back and when I looked there was nothing there that I could see. When she was still alive she used to do this funny thing where she would run up and bounce her front paws off of my back or shoulder, or just try to climb onto my back/shoulders. This was the first hint that she might still be around. I ended up asking my spirit companions if her spirit is still here and they said yes. Even as I write this, I can feel a tingly cold spot touching my chest and face, like she's maybe curled up on me. I fully believe. that her spirit is still hanging around my house.

So I'm curious about animal spirits. I only have experience with human-like spirits so I don't know anything about animal spirits yet. How would I communicate with an animal spirit? Would an animal spirit understand english and be able to communicate through methods like tarot or pendulum boards? My cat was a very smart cat, I know she understood a lot of what I said and she was a really quick learner. Should I assume she has the same understanding and learning ability as when she was alive or is it different once an animal passes on?

I am interested in keeping her around, but I don't think I'm going to bind her to a vessel unless it becomes clear that that's what she wants. Also, I think the most important thing that I want to know if anyone can answer is this, if I move houses, will her spirit remain with the old house, or would her spirit move with me to a new house?

There is a lot that I want to know about pets and animal spirits. If anyone has any advice, or even just stories of personal experiences, I would really love to know.

CH Moderator
active contributor
active contributor

Re: Any Advice on Spirits of Pets Who Have Passed?

Post by CH Moderator »

Topic moved to suitable section.

ilinga
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 13
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Post by ilinga »

When a friend and I were dealing with unwanted visits of Succubi, we had help of some spirit cats and raccoons popping up and chasing the Succubi away. They did understand us talking out loud, but they were not communicating via telepathy. But they picked up our emotions and reacted to them.
Usually every passed beloved one (no matter if human or animal) tends to stay with their family to help them cope with the loss. After a while (usually 6 months up to 3 years) they decide if they want to stay or move on. It often depends on the state their loved ones are in. If they see, that those are not able to heal by them being present they prefer to leave, because their presence is often making it worse. It could even cause another death. (Saw that with my aunt, she wasn't able to let go of my late father. And someone I was friends with a few years ago is still struggling with the deaths of her cats and suffering from heavy depression.)
If your cat wants to stay a spirit, it would depend on how she's defining her home, if she's going to stay at the house or would come with you.
You could try to use a pendulum or Tarot cards with your cat. Make sure no one else is interfering and see what happens.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Post by PrincessKnight »

In the house I live in now, I have had many different pets over the years. When the first cats I had in this house arrived (many years ago, and they died several years ago), I often saw them playing with and chasing something invisible, which I thought might very well be the spirits of my two hamsters.
When those cats died I was devastated. I have witnessed both of their deaths, as they died from the consequences of old age.
I was with them when they died. They were my siblings. The female died first, her brother 7 months after her.
For about four years, I cried every time I thought of them, even though I still had my sweet little dwarf bunny (who also died of old age several years ago). I now have other pets that came after them (all rescued) and their personalities are very similar to the previous pets I had. My youngest one may even be the reincarnation of my rabbit, even if she is a cat.
I thought she probably wanted to return as a cat, as she grew up seeing only cats around :)
Don't worry, your sweet little friends are always close to you no matter where you live.
Anyway, I have the feeling that my two cat siblings now have a special place with my spirit friend Mozart, as he also loved cats very much <3

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Post by PrincessKnight »

By the way, the spirits of your pets understand you telepathically. They were already very good at reading your mind when they were alive, now they read even better the feelings that come from your heart, as they are now made of the same matter that feelings are made of.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Post by Nienna »

When you die, be it humans or animals you can understand others very easily because communication doesn't come from words but from the energy, feelings,thoughts you projects. The intentions that you have is as precise as words you can use with your mouth because in the intention there are: emotions, feelings as well as your own spirit that express itself in its own way.

All of this is technical but necessary to explain. A bound spirit for example can tap directly in your energy by the bound link which enables them to access to your intentions without having to necessarily know the english languages.
Also, when pet spirits pass away they can communicate like this but have also another state of consciousness; like when they were alive they have a specific consciousness that was bound to their specie on earth but in spirit form, they have another state of consciousness that is not bound by their species as animal. They can understand more concept (almost like any human because their nature as animal stay still).

After they pass away your cat would probably stay around you because it was its home and its comforting place to be (though I think it would explore the world too). It would surely have the same habits as if it was alive.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

Post by Nienna »

PrincessKnight wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:58 am
In the house I live in now, I have had many different pets over the years. When the first cats I had in this house arrived (many years ago, and they died several years ago), I often saw them playing with and chasing something invisible, which I thought might very well be the spirits of my two hamsters.
When those cats died I was devastated. I have witnessed both of their deaths, as they died from the consequences of old age.
I was with them when they died. They were my siblings. The female died first, her brother 7 months after her.
For about four years, I cried every time I thought of them, even though I still had my sweet little dwarf bunny (who also died of old age several years ago). I now have other pets that came after them (all rescued) and their personalities are very similar to the previous pets I had. My youngest one may even be the reincarnation of my rabbit, even if she is a cat.
I thought she probably wanted to return as a cat, as she grew up seeing only cats around :)
Don't worry, your sweet little friends are always close to you no matter where you live.
Anyway, I have the feeling that my two cat siblings now have a special place with my spirit friend Mozart, as he also loved cats very much <3
If your new pets have strangely the same personalities of your passed away pets, this could probably mean that they could be influenced by them. Also, it's not possible that your rabbit be reincarnated into your younger one straight after it died several years ago because reincarnation doesn't work as someone's will (unless it is something very rare) .

It could be that your bunny's spirit influence your younger one a certain way to communicate with you.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Post by PrincessKnight »

Nienna wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:36 pm

If your new pets have strangely the same personalities of your passed away pets, this could probably mean that they could be influenced by them. Also, it's not possible that your rabbit be reincarnated into your younger one straight after it died several years ago because reincarnation doesn't work as someone's will (unless it is something very rare) .

It could be that your bunny's spirit influence your younger one a certain way to communicate with you.
Oh, that's very interesting! Could you please tell me something more about reincarnation? For example, why do you think that my new cat can't be the reincarnation of my dwarf rabbit who died some years ago? I don't know much about how reincarnation works, but I strongly believe in it.
Anyway, I also believe that my passed away pets may be a kind of "guardian angels" to my new ones, and so influence them in several ways.
Last edited by PrincessKnight on Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Post by PrincessKnight »

Nienna wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:31 pm
When you die, be it humans or animals you can understand others very easily because communication doesn't come from words but from the energy, feelings,thoughts you projects. The intentions that you have is as precise as words you can use with your mouth because in the intention there are: emotions, feelings as well as your own spirit that express itself in its own way.
Yes, I agree! <3

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

Post by Nienna »

PrincessKnight wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:04 am
Nienna wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:36 pm

Oh, that's very interesting! Could you please tell me something more about reincarnation? For example, why do you think that my new cat can't be the reincarnation of my dwarf rabbit who died some years ago? I don't know much about how reincarnation works, but I strongly believe in it.
Anyway, I also believe that my passed away pets may be a kind of "guardian angels" to my new ones, and so influence them in several ways.
I believe you passed away pet spirit's are indeed guarding your new ones (as well as your rabbit).
We all have 3 things: body, spirit and soul.

-The body is the vessel of the spirit and the soul
-The spirit is you: your consciousness, your identity
-The soul is what ancient called "anima" what enables you to be alive in your body. The soul have past life experiences inside it and when you die you will be in its signature. In each life, the soul search to learn and grow by living differents lifes in differents species,planes,backgrounds ect... When one's soul have "enough" grown they reach enlightment and never reincarnate after but it's a long process generally. Also, the soul can or cannot reincarnate straight away, there could be a laps of time

This is why I don't believe about your rabbit straight after passing reincarnated into your cat; because a past life reincarnating in the same plane, same timeline and linked by a same person (you), it's very very rare. Plus, it would be not that useful for its growth.

There's many more information on reincarnation (and many system beliefs of it), I advise you to look it up.

Return to “General Questions”