Passing on Bindings

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Okay, I'm sure this was covered somewhere, but recently I was digging way back in 2009 posts and Samsara mentioned that CH help told her that if she passed her spirit or spell on to someone else the bridge would transfer to that person.

However, I seem to remember reading something more recent about the binding andor bridge breaking if it was passed on to someone else. I know bridged Bronwyns at least need the keeper to contact CH in order to pass them on. Or does that not apply if someone gives them away before death?

Is there a difference between spells and spirits here? It would make sense that a spirit who came to be with a particular person would be released from the contract if they were sent to someone else.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is a very good question. I am interested to know about this myself. I have been bought bindings, spirits and spells before for other family members. And the spirit bindings I always ask to be crossed bridged, as none of my family members spirit keeping.

Once I am gone, I wish those spirits would stay with them. But will they going to or are they realised back unto their world's?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Each seller can answer about their own bindings.

As far as I know, if we're ordering a spirit from CH for a friend or family member we need to put their details in the order notes. Logically this must be because the conjuring is to be for a companion for them, not the purchaser. Or for a pre-conjure, the bridging will be to them. Perhaps there's even a post-conjure spell or working they do to make sure the spirit is set up as a companion for the named person.

I have Guardians from Eclipse Metaphysical that are set so that the owner can gift them to another person and they will then obey them. But if they are stolen by another person, they won't obey them and will do their best to get back to the rightful owner. But I really can't see that being the same with CH spirits. They make their bindings tamper proof. Surely some method is used to clarify who the spirit is companion to, as part of the process of fulfilling an order.

Everything points to them being non-transferable in the normal course of things...although I can't find a link just now that says this.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Interestin question indeed....
Lewk wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:51 am
Each seller can answer about their own bindings.
In the end, I would say the same, as surely every practioner uses different methods of conjuring and binding....
Although I would think they are transferable, but not without the help of the practioner who conjured them...hmm... In the end, when the holder of the bindings crosses over, the contracts should become void, releasing the spirits again for a new contract, or so i think.^^

What I am thinking about too is, in regards to the last part I said... Can the contract last even afters the holders death if this was discussed with his/her spirits beforehand? I am pretty sure there was a thread about this, although I cannot find it anymore... Anyway.... I, for one part, am thinking that this could be possible... :) But this is not the topic, so sorry for side-tracking :p)

In any case however.... For each seller a different method I would say :)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

There is this:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/you-can- ... spell.html

It does depend on the conjurer and what the contract contains. CH seems to provide this service for the next life and for all future lives.

I also believe that you can meet your spirits in the afterlife. I asked my spirit spouse and he will stick to my current reincarnation, even after death.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Adrasteia wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:00 pm There is this:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/you-can- ... spell.html

It does depend on the conjurer and what the contract contains. CH seems to provide this service for the next life and for all future lives.

I also believe that you can meet your spirits in the afterlife. I asked my spirit spouse and he will stick to my current reincarnation, even after death.
Good to know! I was thinking more about passing the spirit/spell to someone else though.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I can not find that old post, but if I remember well, I followed that post's advice years ago when I moved the binding of my 2 CH dragons to my friend. Everything went fine, the bridging was passed to my friend and the dragons are still with him. You might want to check with CH if things have changed and you need to follow another process now.

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i asked lisa this, so if you bought any bindings from mystic morning treasures, her instruction is to pass the vessel to the person - before you die - and they should do the initial ritual again to introduce themselves as the spirit's new keeper.

from jinn and tonics, just recite the code provided backwards to remove binding from yourself/items and get the new owner to recite the code provided to bind the spirit to them or their chosen item.

it really depends on the conjurer.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

I have a couple of human spirits from Lisa at MMT and according to their description they are free to move on once their keeper passes on. They're the only spirits that I have from her that mention it.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to “General Questions”