Spirit companions and energy sensitivity

starseed1111
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi. I hope this is the right place to post this. For the past few weeks, I have been experiencing body aches when I use my cell phone: in the breaststroke, shoulder blades, middle of my chest, etc. Of course,  I really have no idea why this is happening. I was thinking that spirit keeping may have recently made me super sensitive to energy, and/or that my spirits are trying to get me to use my phone less, since I use it too much. Has anyone else heard of something like this happening?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

The priority is to always seek professional medical advice for any health problem, of course...and this is a genuine thing not to be overlooked.

When it comes to spirit keeping, people respond to the energy of spirits differently. Some people's own energy does react to the presence of a spirit's vessel / binding by doing unusual things, even if they are white arts. With dark art spirits, there's that well known acclimation phenomenon, during which unpleasant adjustment symptoms can be experienced, if there's a mismatch between the darkness levels of keeper and spirit.

Even if this is not about a new spirit, I guess you could try the tip in the first article below. Also you could try politely asking your spirit companions to help minimise the symptom, if they relate to your energy reacting with theirs.

Finally, you may want to consider upping your personal centering, grounding and shielding practice. And perhaps also cleansing and balancing your own energies. If you think it's related to dark arts acclimation, there's an item to help with that, on the link below.

"What do I do when I feel like the energy of a vessel is too strong for me and makes me dizzy, gives me headaches, etc?

Acclimating to a new spirit or new binding can take up to a week for some. If it is causing problems or interruptions to your daily life you should move the vessel in a non-community area of your home where you least frequent. This way the energy still has a chance to work with you, but it’s not in a place you are occupying frequently and you’re not feeling the full effect of the binding."

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

"If you're new to Keeping Dark Arts spirits, or if you are starting to Keep spirits darker than you're used to, sometimes you can find the side effects of working with Dark Arts spirits to be difficult. When you bring a new Dark Arts spirits home you may have side effects of nightmares, headaches, dark thoughts, tension, etc. Usually these effects dissipate within the first week, or two, of bringing a spirit home."

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... ATION.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
starseed1111
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Thanks for the response Lewk. I am trying to manage the symptoms by using my phone less, and I am trying to be in closer communication with my spirit friends. I am still new to this, and I am only involved in WA at this time, and possibly indefinitely.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

aches in the chest and shoulderblades make me wonder if you may be bending over to read it or craning your neck. as Lewk says medical stuff can't be ruled out.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

[Disclaimer: I work as massage therapist, so I am able to a certain degree to give advice, but things should always be ruled out by a professional in person]

Whenever this happens: Do a good long stretch. This doesn't only help with your physical body but also with energy flow.
If you're stretching slowly you'll be able to feel if there are any parts of your body, that might cause the pain. Cramped muscles, a stuck tendon or an irritated nerve. This is always a nice little self-care.
You could also try some simple work outs for your posture. Anything working with your physical body will influence your energies, if they have built up blockades.
Anyway if you notice, that the pain might come from your spine go see a physician ASAP. A friend of mine had similar problems because of a slipped disc.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “General Questions”