You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Using a pendulum for spirit communication

Post by s_coy2007 »

How do I know that Im chatting with a member of my spirit team or spirit companion rather than an unbound or something malicious? Isnt this the same as using an ouija board? Ive heard bad things come through. Thing is…. I really want to be able to chat with my companions and spirit team. Im not as open spiritually or psychically or maybe theres a block there. I heard one of the best ways to communicating with your spirit team and companions is through a pendulum. Before I buy one Id like to know information before jumping head first into it.

— Whats the best way to use it?

— How do you cleanse the space/ area and /or your pendulum before any session??

— Whats a simple banishing ritual to banish unbounds and anything negative from coming through?

— Whats your experience? Have you been successful?

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 180
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Using a pendulum for spirit communication

Post by Lewk »

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Return to “General Questions”