neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I ordered the UBOAT and although it wont be here till Monday I have read through the directions in the listing over and over and over again trying to make sure I am understanding correctly. Somehow I am still confused.. I have a ring that I wear everyday.. I never take it off.. I would like to bind my spirits and spells to this one ring.. I don't want to unbind my spirits or spells from their original vessels but have them bound to both.. Is this possible?
I am also receiving a master vessel I got for free but its a gemstone and I like to wear my vessels.. I suppose I can put this gemstone in one of those cage necklaces but I am afraid I would lose that as I have had my crystals fall out of those many times before.
I am just so confused and scared to do something wrong and mess everything up.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello, would you please tell me what is the UBOAT?
Amarantha wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:46 pm I ordered the UBOAT and although it wont be here till Monday I have read through the directions in the listing over and over and over again trying to make sure I am understanding correctly. Somehow I am still confused.. I have a ring that I wear everyday.. I never take it off.. I would like to bind my spirits and spells to this one ring.. I don't want to unbind my spirits or spells from their original vessels but have them bound to both.. Is this possible?
I am also receiving a master vessel I got for free but its a gemstone and I like to wear my vessels.. I suppose I can put this gemstone in one of those cage necklaces but I am afraid I would lose that as I have had my crystals fall out of those many times before.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Chavah wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:36 am Hello, would you please tell me what is the UBOAT?
Amarantha wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:46 pm I ordered the UBOAT and although it wont be here till Monday I have read through the directions in the listing over and over and over again trying to make sure I am understanding correctly. Somehow I am still confused.. I have a ring that I wear everyday.. I never take it off.. I would like to bind my spirits and spells to this one ring.. I don't want to unbind my spirits or spells from their original vessels but have them bound to both.. Is this possible?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ULTRA-CO ... IER-3.html

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

There's no copy option in the instructions? I'm trying to think of a way to transfer the master vessel-ness of the stone to the ring. I don't know if the UBOAT could do that, it seems designed more for transferring things that go on MVs rather than MVs themselves if that makes sense. MV enchantments are unusually complicated I think. But after you make the ring a MV it should be easy to copy spirits and spells to it using the MV instructions. This may be one to ask the help desk.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

cairngorn wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:42 pm There's no copy option in the instructions? I'm trying to think of a way to transfer the master vessel-ness of the stone to the ring. I don't know if the UBOAT could do that, it seems designed more for transferring things that go on MVs rather than MVs themselves if that makes sense. MV enchantments are unusually complicated I think. But after you make the ring a MV it should be easy to copy spirits and spells to it using the MV instructions. This may be one to ask the help desk.
yeah thank you so much I think it might be best I ask the help desk..
as i mentioned in a different post i feel a bit annoying sometimes cause I am always asking questions but they are always kind and quick to respond. I just thought i could maybe save them some time and trouble by asking others here.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Oh okay, so this BAG does EVERYTHING. And yes, a lot to take in. That is why I never went about this bag. 🤔 I have the simple version of transmute bag. But, when I read the instructions about your ULTRA COMPLEX BAG, I remember my transmute bag instructions with a HOW TO COPY SPIRIT AND SPELLS included in it the very same way.

Maybe print it our and highlights different sections and read it again separately for understanding bit by bits. Pretty much all my original vessel copies on my master vessel. I like being surrounded with multiple vessels with the same power and my companions have more resting places to choose for themselves.

Amarantha wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:56 am
Chavah wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:36 am Hello, would you please tell me what is the UBOAT?

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Chavah wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:36 pm Oh okay, so this BAG does EVERYTHING. And yes, a lot to take in. That is why I never went about this bag. 🤔 I have the simple version of transmute bag. But, when I read the instructions about your ULTRA COMPLEX BAG, I remember my transmute bag instructions with a HOW TO COPY SPIRIT AND SPELLS included in it the very same way.

Maybe print it our and highlights different sections and read it again separately for understanding bit by bits. Pretty much all my original vessel copies on my master vessel. I like being surrounded with multiple vessels with the same power and my companions have more resting places to choose for themselves.

Amarantha wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:56 am

my package actually got delivered today which was a surprise but there was no papers in it like I usually get to tell me what each thing is. This order was much bigger than my previous orders though so maybe that is why? I will just need to print out the order so I can remember what piece belongs to what lol. You are right though it is probably best to print out the directions because it is a lot to take in. Most the things this bag can do I probably wont even use.. but its good to have just in case you ever need it i guess. I mostly just wanted to raise the class levels and hoped to bind my spirits and spells to a current item i have.. Now i am confused if that is even possible or do I need to use the master vessel CH gave me or ask them to make my ring a master vessel.. ughh idkkkkkk I just don't want to mess up and somehow lose my spirits and spells lol.. I should probably ask the help desk.. They are probably going to be like "oh no not her again" lol.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

You can make your ring the vessel, in the instructions there is a part that starts: Only follow these instructions if...and it goes on to say if you wish to change your mv to another vessel take your old mv place it next to the item you are switching it too, recite the words, and then leave them together for 24 hrs and it'll switch to your ring. Then you use the copy to your mv instructions instead of the full transfer instructions and then you shouldn't need the uboat at all for that. If you are wanting to raise the current class lvls of your items with the bag I personally would do that to their original vessel with the uboat first before copying, it makes it easier to remember the ones you've done.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

draco_star898 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:35 pm You can make your ring the vessel, in the instructions there is a part that starts: Only follow these instructions if...and it goes on to say if you wish to change your mv to another vessel take your old mv place it next to the item you are switching it too, recite the words, and then leave them together for 24 hrs and it'll switch to your ring. Then you use the copy to your mv instructions instead of the full transfer instructions and then you shouldn't need the uboat at all for that. If you are wanting to raise the current class lvls of your items with the bag I personally would do that to their original vessel with the uboat first before copying, it makes it easier to remember the ones you've done.
oh wow thanks so much! That cleared up a lot of confusion for me. :]

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

draco_star898 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:35 pm You can make your ring the vessel, in the instructions there is a part that starts: Only follow these instructions if...and it goes on to say if you wish to change your mv to another vessel take your old mv place it next to the item you are switching it too, recite the words, and then leave them together for 24 hrs and it'll switch to your ring. Then you use the copy to your mv instructions instead of the full transfer instructions and then you shouldn't need the uboat at all for that. If you are wanting to raise the current class lvls of your items with the bag I personally would do that to their original vessel with the uboat first before copying, it makes it easier to remember the ones you've done.
When I copy the spirits or spells to my new vessel can I just put all the original vessels around my new vessel and then recite the incantation for white arts, dark arts, and NA back to back or do I need to do all WA alone and then DA alone and the NA alone? I wonder because some spells I don't remember what I picked for the arts so not sure which incantation to use.. Not sure why I did not include that in my notebook :

Return to “General Questions”