Ancestral Spirits say I'm A Star Child...?

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

But I literally don't have any of the traits that would make me a star child.
You see, I asked CH to do a spirit reading for me and I've asked them to ask the spirits about ''what /who should be wary about in the future?'' and my maternal ancestors in the reading said I need to be careful on the astral realm because apparently I'm a star child and I attract other star beings (Even though I don't astral project,never had and no known star beings have appeared yet.)

A star child should be empathetic and aware but my empathy skills are really low compared to everyone else's and I have zero interest in helping people. My social skills suck too and I'm not curious about people at all. Not to mention that I'm not into donating to charity or doing any social help work. I'm also a bit of a jerk so...
As for wisdom beyond my years, I've used to be really smart when I was 5 (only because mom made me learn algebra and other advanced stuff) but in middle and high school I forgot everything and became uncaring of my education and I nearly didn't graduate high school (My awful mental health definitely played a role in my lowering grades too. No it wasn't depression or another mood disorder,) Other than my advanced early childhood education, I never had any sage moments.
I never felt that I came from anywhere else in space and I never did think I was an alien from space. I never did know about my past lives and I never had any early psychic abilities either. I don't have a loving nature, I don't even know what love is or if I ever felt it. I don't connect with nature energies at all and I don't like kids. I like pet animals but I'm not interested in wild animals.

I am the opposite of a traditional star child yet my maternal ancestors from Creepy Hollow's spirit reading say I am. It wasn't a prewritten reading that comes from cards, someone heard the spirits talk and they've written it down. I certainly do want to know more about my past of being a star child or understand what galaxy/universe I supposedly came from or what my purpose is supposed to be but I really don't act like a star child at all.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ARandomDemon wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:53 pm But I literally don't have any of the traits that would make me a star child.
The star child a spirit talks about doesn't necessarily mean it's the same as the star child that the new age movement uses. So applying those definitions might be meaningless.
Also even if you don't consciously project, you could still do that in your sleep and not remember it. That is something that happens.
There is even a binding in the CH shop that talks about how your astral body does it's own things without you knowing.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Depending on who you talk to, all humans have star ancestors. Maybe it's that? Maybe you incarnated from the stars? Or the reading might be off. I've heard it said that even the best psychics can be off by 80% Or the spirit wanted attention, though I think CH can filter those out.

More likely the star checklist is wrong. I'd ignore any checklist like that. Indigo, old soul, crystal, star child or whatever. They seem to be a list of all the things people think "spiritual" people have to be like. Also there are so many stars, so many inhabited planets, how would they be all the same?

Though I've heard the kind of alienation you describe being listed as a star/spiritual person/whatever trait. Alienation comes with being human a lot, but you seem to have more than usual?

If you're doubtful maybe don't worry about it and just take extra protection on the astral plane

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

To Aprophis, I thought that the term 'star child' originated from the new age movement rather than other cultures so it would make sense for me to compare/contrast traits from the new age definition if a spirit brings it up since I've never heard it from anywhere else.

To cairngorn, Yeah, I am a bit alienated from people but not because I'm 'special', I'm just not social or empathetic with people so I'd rather be alone. Still, that trait surfacing doesn't mean anyone who has it is a star child.
I'd have to get another reading to understand this star child thing further.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

"New Age" is pretty broad. If 'star child" mean incarnated from the stars or something, I've read that humans who are human for the first few times might struggle and not form connections. (Michael Newton being one author.) But then those sources didn't use the exact word "star child" And of course struggling is no proof that that's true.

You seem to be saying you feel deep down that this isn't true. Maybe ignore the reading, but be aware during astral travel just to be safe?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I love reading this thread of yours. WHY? Because you are GENUINE. You are not afraid to say the least of who you are. And to my surprise, you seem to know yourself very well.

I wish, I woul have this in me. But I am focused on other people 90% of the time. And my personal view is formed by deductions from others behavior with me and their likes for me that shapes who I am. I am very emphatic, naive, feel others pain, compassionate sort of person. If I turn within, which I have to do now often, as I am spirit keeping. I feel guilty after a while, as it's seem selfish to spend so much time on my self, as others only see me writing and gazing into the air or resting. I am a star child, Pleadian. Proud of it, but not easy. Virgin Mary, Jesus Christ, Mother Terézia, Quan Yin, jusr a few that I am in alignment with. It's me and I can't change myself. Therefore, I have been hurt, used and almost burned out. Yet, I do come alive and spark, when I can be there to help a soul.

So, here is what I think. There are many, souls that came from the vast universe. You are a STAR CHILD. Maybe not a Pleadian, but there are others. You need to search and found your own. So you would belong and your core would be moved toward something that gives you back your own sparks, your identity, and your vision.
You are precious, even if in human terms we are criticised, often ignored, rejected ect not loved well.

Do not ignore this reading that you have recived from Magnolia. We have blind spots. Also, as we age we get to know new layers of ourselves. Comes easier for some then others. When I was a child, I get the impression from others that, I was dumb, shy, underachiever, tall, fair hair and skin left-handed, unlovable and ugly girl, who can't fit in anywhere.

Took me decades to see my beauty, Intelligence, loveliness and that I can befriended. Praise God for my husband. Who is a natural healer as well.

Anyway, just saying, you have arrived to a very important stage of your life. The choice of yours. If the reading said STAR CHILD, (not the psychologist, new age type,) trust it and start searching.

ARandomDemon wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:53 pm But I literally don't have any of the traits that would make me a star child.
You see, I asked CH to do a spirit reading for me and I've asked them to ask the spirits about ''what /who should be wary about in the future?'' and my maternal ancestors in the reading said I need to be careful on the astral realm because apparently I'm a star child and I attract other star beings (Even though I don't astral project,never had and no known star beings have appeared yet.)

A star child should be empathetic and aware but my empathy skills are really low compared to everyone else's and I have zero interest in helping people. My social skills suck too and I'm not curious about people at all. Not to mention that I'm not into donating to charity or doing any social help work. I'm also a bit of a jerk so...
As for wisdom beyond my years, I've used to be really smart when I was 5 (only because mom made me learn algebra and other advanced stuff) but in middle and high school I forgot everything and became uncaring of my education and I nearly didn't graduate high school (My awful mental health definitely played a role in my lowering grades too. No it wasn't depression or another mood disorder,) Other than my advanced early childhood education, I never had any sage moments.
I never felt that I came from anywhere else in space and I never did think I was an alien from space. I never did know about my past lives and I never had any early psychic abilities either. I don't have a loving nature, I don't even know what love is or if I ever felt it. I don't connect with nature energies at all and I don't like kids. I like pet animals but I'm not interested in wild animals.

I am the opposite of a traditional star child yet my maternal ancestors from Creepy Hollow's spirit reading say I am. It wasn't a prewritten reading that comes from cards, someone heard the spirits talk and they've written it down. I certainly do want to know more about my past of being a star child or understand what galaxy/universe I supposedly came from or what my purpose is supposed to be but I really don't act like a star child at all.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

To cairngorn, Yeah, I am a bit alienated from people but not because I'm 'special', I'm just not social or empathetic with people so I'd rather be alone.
Once again, if your intuition says no I'd say go with that, but if you were one, I don't think being a "star child" would make you special. There are probably lots of them. Everybody has to come from somewhere.

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm not going to just discredit a reading given out by magnolia out of all people since she seems to know what she's doing and has been doing it for maybe her whole life. Maybe my ancestor spirits have a different view on what a star child is and it's not like what the new age belief says it is. It's not that I don't think I'm one, I'm just wondering why I in particular don't resemble any of the other star children that exist.
And is being a 'star child' a fancy name for being a reincarnated space alien with a purpose or are they closely related to actual star beings? (Or was I a reincarnated star being?)

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

Remember, you're not comparing yourself to every other star child that exists, just the ones that feel the need to blog about it.

As far as your second question...no idea! Could have been incarnated, an astral entity, spiritual energy, or just made of the energetic "stuff' of that system. Pretty cool thought

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Having alien origins can manifest in various ways, it does not necessarily mean being an empath or super-intelligent.

Return to “General Questions”