Is this Metaphysical or Medical?

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Since my first two Spirit friends arrived almost a month ago I've noticed many changes, mostly positive, but one that's been concerning me.

What's been bothering me is my vision. Even as I'm typing I've been having trouble with seeing "colourful shadows against white objects". Kind of like when you look at a light, then look away and you see the opposite shape of the object change colours until it disappears. Kind of like that. I would more accurately describe it as (hope it's okej for me to reference these things) being really high on edibles (which I use, but at most twice a week, and I'm not high right now), or when you use Salvia (Divinorum). Especially when my Gargoyle friend is around. When I'd see Him (in my mind's eye) I'd feel His energy, which exactly felt like being on edibles, minus the psychoactive effects on the brain.

Now a few months back I was diagnosed with very mild pre-diabetes, and vision problems are an early sign, but I can't say my vision is "blurry", and I don't have any other symptoms associated with diabetes.

Has anyone else experienced this? I didn't have this issue before they arrived. I also have a Sorrow Angel Spirit friend as well, and I believe She is considered "white arts", so I don't think it's Her. I'm thinking it's my body growing accustomed to their energy, but it could also be medical. I'm not going to use any responses here as a replacement for medical attention, I'd just like to know if changes in vision when your Spirits are around is a normal part of the bonding process, or if it's the individual Spirit's energy that does this? I will be calling my doctor tomorrow anyways for something unrelated, but I will let him know.0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

First, get your vision checked out, then get your other symptoms checked out. If they are all right, then you can say it is metaphysical.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I have what my optometrist calls halos or something like what you described as stigmas in the eyes. I also get sun spots, and other stuff. They have anti glare that they can add to your regular lenses.

Sometimes though, I am able to see the orbs of color. This is a new thing for me but I have a few spirits that manifest that way, according to the encyclopedia.

It's good to get your eyes checked out in either case.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

VanNocturne wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:27 am [...]Now a few months back I was diagnosed with very mild pre-diabetes, and vision problems are an early sign, but I can't say my vision is "blurry", and I don't have any other symptoms associated with diabetes.

[...] I will be calling my doctor tomorrow anyways for something unrelated, but I will let him know.0x.
Apart from you're doing the right thing by talking with your doctor...I was diagnosed as being slap-bang in the middle of the pre-diabetes range 3 years ago. I was lucky to be sent on a free healthy living course organised by my country's national health service. By the end of that 9 month course I'd dramatically reversed that diagnosis by simple - but scientifically and medically sensible - lifestyle changes, mainly to diet.

I understand even early stages of diabetes can be reversed this way too...which is all very encouraging.

I wish you good luck with this.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “General Questions”