Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

So hey guys i just read the news on Twitter that Brian laundrie the alleged killer of Gabby petito was found dead, now i don't really know if he was guilty or not, but i always wondered something about the people that commit horrible crimes like murdering someone or a murder bunch of innocent people and then to escape any type of punishment they take the easy way out and take their own lives, i always wondered if those crimes will bring them repercussions into their next lives? do you guys think that those horrible crimes will follow them into their next reincarnations and suffer some sort of karma kickback on their next lives?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:19 pm So hey guys i just read the news on Twitter that Brian laundrie the alleged killer of Gabby petito was found dead, now i don't really know if he was guilty or not, but i always wondered something about the people that commit horrible crimes like murdering someone or a murder bunch of innocent people and then to escape any type of punishment they take the easy way out and take their own lives, i always wondered if those crimes will bring them repercussions into their next lives? do you guys think that those horrible crimes will follow them into their next reincarnations and suffer some sort of karma kickback on their next lives?
Short answer: I don't know.

Karma is something people have different beliefs about, or don't even believe in at all.

If we're taking about a belief system in which it's thought that a being has an energy field (spirit) than reincarnates, then it has most likely had previous lives and will have future ones too.

'Karma' actually literally means action. The concept in a nutshell is that actions have consequences. This is pretty simple. But we often forget that inaction has consequences too.

Karma over many lifetimes invites the idea of the possibility of balancing your karma over successive lifetimes. And there's that Indian idea of thereby being able to liberate yourself from the wheel of life, death and rebirth. From that point of view, if they were very saintly in a life before becoming a murderer, their karma could be in perfect balance for the next life!

But what is the effect on our energy field/spirit of bad actions? It seems to be something lingering that needs cleansing from us, hence you get soul cleanser spirits or sin eaters. If we in this life have not done those bad actions and they're a carry over from a previous life, I don't think we in this life are in any way responsible for what a previous incarnation did - but we may suffer from the lingering effects.

This is because - like CH, afaik - I believe that this is our one time only life. Our spirit gets reincarnated, but our soul goes to a protected divine place after death...and that's the end of us. Our spirit and soul are components of us but the complete Me is here for only one lifetime.

At least that's my working belief.

tl/dr: A murderer may take 'the easy way out' and kill themselves and thus avoid either longterm imprisonment or state execution...but it's not them in a future life. That being will be their own person (if it's a human incarnation).

They may well benefit from metaphysical items or spirits that cleanse the effects of karma from their energy field.

Finally, in terms of suffering in the astral, there's a spiritualist belief that spirits create their own heaven or hell there and need to learn self forgiveness before they can move on. Also there's another belief that there are astral police who keep the worst spirits under lock and key, as it were. Apparently they're kept very busy.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I want to add to what Lewk said. If you ever watched Lucifer on Netflix, (I know it's not reality but..) that version of Hell kind of makes sense in a way. A person who murders one or multiple people will have a lot of guilt or maybe regret. Taking the "easy way out" won't actually be easy. Like Lewk said, people make their own Hell. In Lucifer, there's only one way out of Hell and that's forgiveness of your guilt. There's a door leading out of Hell but no one ever gets out.

People are like eggs..bare with me lol...we all have the physical self, the spirit self, and a soul. Once we die, our selves get separated. Our physical self is just an empty form. Our spirit is added to the multitude of other spirits either wanting to be kept or just wanting to roam around for a while. The soul is what gets reborn to live once more, depending on certain criteria.

I believe that the soul carries all of the data from past lives. Not everyone can access all the memories. If a person becomes a murderer, the soul is the part of the self that suffers the consequences such as Hell. Instead of that self being a murderer, it becomes a murder victim or something like that.

I'm not sure if I am explaining this correctly.

Return to “General Questions”