venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Out of my companions about 80, Immortals are NOT included, I have maybe 10 that I would say, I have limited to none, experience with. Those are my none social spirits, (3xVolkh, Fylgia, Paniwi, Narinat, Golem), and some of my Creatures and my Cleopatra Djinn. They gave me visials though on their very first weeks but then nothing else telepathically, (Unicorn, Ki-Lin, Gryphon, Astral Fae) and no more manifestation, but chatty and very loving Cleopatra Djinn.
I still do task everyone regardless of interaction. I just 'know' they are in my life and they are all loved with fervant compassion.

I love Magnolia's comment. Thinking of being scammed is a bit harsh in my view to think of without investigating your problems further .

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

If you're asking people who haven't gotten anything to work, how are they going to be able to inform the situation one way or another? It suggests that you're seeking out an echo chamber of naysayers because you already feel like you've been scammed, and in this simultaneously demanding to be proven wrong. So I have to agree with Magnolia that the question seems disingenuous.

Anyone who can give you helpful insight has seen progress, even slight. Nobody who hasn't or will not admit to seeing progress of any kind can do a thing for you other than reinforce a sentiment of belief/faith or skepticism/loss of faith in their practice.

Decide for yourself if you believe paranormal phenomena can happen or not, if magic is real or not, if you are spiritual or not, or something in between. One should not enter into spirit-keeping for the purpose of proving that reality. It seems like you're lacking a foundation of this nature and are frankly coming across as rude toward the community as a whole in the frustration resulting of that.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

While I definitely agree that the way the OP has addressed this issue was far more than to be desired (rude, or whatever adjective you want to place here)....I do think that there are some people who may feel the same way at times.

This is no excuse for how this issue was presented. If there are complications with not experiencing anything Paranormal, then it is very important to investigate the reasons instead of using the forum to try and stir up drama.

That all being said, in my ever so humble opinion, I believe that feeding into the negativity is not a good solution. Magnolia dealt with this issue quite beautifully. There are going to be people who will attempt to start fires for whatever reason. I would like to suggest that we just say good luck and blessed Be on your journey.

Yes, it is easy to take things being said personally. It may be offensive but that is why we have such wonderful guardians on this forum like the mods, Magnolia and Ash.

Anyway, that's all...

Joseph252
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Super speed

Magnolia wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:28 pm I can understand the frustration or anxiety if you are not active in your journey with magick or spirits. I tried to look up your account to give you more accurate information or advice, but your email doesn't go back to any account on CH. If you are an active member with us, you can always write to us directly for more personalized advice through our helpdesk.

In general terms, I think the question of being "scammed" is a bit disingenuous as your implication is that if you aren't have any experiences then that means all the hundreds who have come and participated on this Forum, let alone other boards & servers, are all negated by your singular non-experience. Which, obviously isn't the case because we are each on our own journeys and each of our experiences are unique and special to us.

I just personally had a conversation with someone yesterday who shared they are brilliant & natural when it comes to working with Spirit Keeping, however they are rubbish when it comes to working with magick & spells. They don't have to work a fraction as hard to communicate with spirits, but they do have to work really hard at manifesting spells and magick.

It's also exceedingly important to note that all things are not equal, you may be swift and successful when working with Psychic magick, but you may be slow to work with Alchemy.

The same with spirits, you may be incredible in working with Gryphons or Merfolk, but it takes you longer to communicate and work with Vampires or Dragons.

As a common thread, typically once you actually get your foot in the door with working with the supernatural, you tend to have an easier time in working with any supernatural endeavor (spirits or spells).
Thanks for the informative response. I actually do have an account with the Ch store and have bought items/emailed the support. But I use a different one here for my own safety as certain people seem to be aggressive. I have also used other stores and tried methods that don't involve money too.

The reason I made this post is because most of the time when I see a post of someone who's struggling to have experiences I see the same members repeating the same things to them over and over and usually there's no development. However I'm not accusing anyone of scamming I'm just curious for opinions. And you're right, some people are better at different areas than others.

Joseph252
new here
new here

newspirit wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:55 pm So, I bought my spirit vessels back in August 2021. That's about five months ago now. I just now have been able to make contact with my spirits through the use of a pendulum board. So, it can definitely take a while. I have a spiritual blockage that I am trying to sort out, and it may be the same for you. So interactions that involve our spiritual bodies will feel like nothing unless the blockage is removed. See here: https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en That might be part of why you haven't had telepathic communication with them or anything else (assuming you haven't). I still haven't myself.

I don't really have any advice on how to remove it, as I'm in the process of doing it myself. But I read the thread by the person who felt they were being scammed and a lot of people's advice on that thread made a lot of sense. I do think one of the most important things (although I know it sounds cliché, and not exactly what you want to hear) is to not give up hope that your spirits are there. But building off of what Metheus North said, things can still happen even if you don't believe. Just.. you may not realize that they've happened until much later.

There have been times when my faith in them wavered, so I totally understand the feeling. Luckily I had some experiences to look back on and give me faith that they were indeed there (seeing them in dreams before order completed, etc.). And now that I've made contact with them through the pendulum board, and received answers from them that only they can know, I know that they are real. I do recommend reading this thread if you want to start using a pendulum with your spirits: viewtopic.php?f=259&t=63512&p=672825&hi ... um#p672825

I'm sorry you've been having trouble with this. It really, really, does take patience. That's all I can say. I hope this helped, at least a little. It took quite some time for me, and it's gonna be even longer before we can talk telepathically. But it will happen eventually. I wish you luck on your journey, and I hope things start looking up for you soon.

Edit: By recently making contact I mean like, three days ago.
Hey! Thanks for sharing your experience/advice. I have tried using a pendulum with no success, however I definitely won't give up and I'm glad you've made progress in your journey👍

Joseph252
new here
new here

Nathayra wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:10 pm For me, I can not say that something happened that could not have been explained otherwise. I had dreams which could have been induced by my expectations, some noises or light flickers that could be caused by stress.

I believe that it does something for only one reason: I feel different. I am less stressed, less exhausted, more content and I notice myself looking at nature or noticing small things more.
Hence, I just decide it takes some time. To adjust, to put in the work, to get to know the spirits, to work with the spells. Of course it would be nice to have them fully manifested right after the purchase and jumping through my kitchen. But why would they? I don't know them yet. Also, I am 99% of the time not in the headspace due to work, family etc.
Thanks for sharing👍 and I'm glad you are satisfied.

Joseph252
new here
new here

Angelik wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:25 pm Yes and no. It takes some time in the beginning to understand who is genuine and who is not and one may run in couple of scammers before finding the right conjurer or spell caster. A spirit companions' manifestation is not always so obvious and how they manifest may differ from one to the other, so many will give up quickly if they don´t get what they expect. I don´t test spirits' existence asking to move things or do things with the physical, I did it as a beginner and then realized that was a waste of time. I have my own methods now and they work, I understood how spirits usually communicate with me and so now I know what kind of signals to look for. Still now I sometimes have difficulties in understanding if a new spirit is there or not, because it usually takes time before they start interacting in a way that is obvious to me. One of my spirits had been looking like silent/inactive for almost 2 years, and one week ago he woke me up shouting his name 3 times in my head while I was sleeping, I was very surprised as I had not talked to him in a while. That was his first manifestation in 2 years.
Interesting perspective, I'll keep that in mind for the future. Thanks

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thanks for the informative response. I actually do have an account with the Ch store and have bought items/emailed the support. But I use a different one here for my own safety as certain people seem to be aggressive. I have also used other stores and tried methods that don't involve money too.

The reason I made this post is because most of the time when I see a post of someone who's struggling to have experiences I see the same members repeating the same things to them over and over and usually there's no development. However I'm not accusing anyone of scamming I'm just curious for opinions. And you're right, some people are better at different areas than others.
Unfortunately not everyone comes back to posts they started, or made comments, to provide updates :( That's part of the culture of any board or server, no matter the topic. People post about something for initial feedback or support and they never come back to update their original post about what happened - did they resolve it? did they try something else? did everything work out for them? did they abandon the idea altogether?

I trust that you will find your own path through this journey, and that with some time you will discover the answers that make the most sense to you and what brings you happiness. The purpose of any spiritual pursuit in this life is to enhance the quality of life, and to bring a feeling of being whole... I believe that you will find those answers :)

I can see one of the responses to this thread from you was queued by a moderator because it was going to start an argument with another member, and that is something that is going to happen here with anyone who posts. It's not a question of silencing you or blocking you from participating (because your other posts went through just fine), but if someone's response is actively provocative and going to derail a discussion, it's not going to be approved. I would suggest resubmitting the response with a different approach to the person. We try our best to keep this board drama-free as it makes all other members uncomfortable to read through arguments between members and it serves no valuable purpose to facilitate an environment where readers have to be involved in arguments between members. Rarely does anything educational or helpful come from those kinds of posts, and instead we get helpdesk tickets reporting the members for creating an unwelcome or unsafe environment.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Metheus North wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:00 am While I definitely agree that the way the OP has addressed this issue was far more than to be desired (rude, or whatever adjective you want to place here)....I do think that there are some people who may feel the same way at times.

This is no excuse for how this issue was presented. If there are complications with not experiencing anything Paranormal, then it is very important to investigate the reasons instead of using the forum to try and stir up drama.

That all being said, in my ever so humble opinion, I believe that feeding into the negativity is not a good solution. Magnolia dealt with this issue quite beautifully. There are going to be people who will attempt to start fires for whatever reason. I would like to suggest that we just say good luck and blessed Be on your journey.

Yes, it is easy to take things being said personally. It may be offensive but that is why we have such wonderful guardians on this forum like the mods, Magnolia and Ash.

Anyway, that's all...
This is more of a response to address those who are thinking or approaching things as OP is than to what you've said here, but I found it necessary to reply directly as you've inspired me to.

Certainly there are plenty of people who feel the same way. And for me this isn't personal, it's about the reason why OP cannot make progress that is clear in their approach to information alone.
When someone is coming in with a standoffish attitude, a lack of personal foundation, and a need for things to happen immediately it sends the message they are incapable of being receptive to help and it reflects a tendency for self-sabotage that is overwhelmingly sure to stall their progress.
It's clear that they had asked for people who think they've been scammed to respond to this post, but evidently hoped for us to translate that differently and give helpful responses instead. Why play games? At least a person can have the maturity to approach with honest language if they want to see honest feedback.
I know a lot of members here are much nicer than I am, even so - what I gave was advice and if not taken by OP may be considered by someone who actively wants to see change.
Disrespecting the admin who run this community as a potential scam is not typically how you get help, I think Magnolia was extremely generous to have replied, however - one should also expect to get replies that challenge their attitude and their perspective.

Not to mention the entitled complaint of OP that implies everyone offers the same suggestions and they don't want to read them anymore - if a lot of people offer similar suggestions it's because they think that those suggestions hold value, and if they don't work for you it could be a you problem. To diminish the resources already existing as this person seems to have done makes some people who have real answers not want to bother trying to help anymore. Instead of complaining that answers seem to be repetitive, maybe one should question why they haven't been able to make use of those solutions and take responsibility over their own journey. People tend to look outside of themselves for problems and solutions rather than applying the attention desperately needed to what is going on within.

A lot of members feel like they are missing something or failing at this path or that there is something amiss, but they can address that considerately, explain the problems they are having, and ask for the help they need with a willingness to understand instead of pick through answers they do and don't like the sound of. A lot of the most valuable feedback one will get in life is going to rub them the wrong way at first because it's what they need to hear rather than what they necessarily want to hear.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Hello Vipera!

Trust me, I know where you are coming from. I am grateful that I have inspired you.

What's the old sayings, "You can't please everyone", or this one, "misery loves company". I bring this up because that is the attitude that I instantly read from the OP. Some people place expectations on how they want thing to work that they are not open to the assistance. There is no openness, no desire to listen, and their minds are made up that no matter what anyone says it doesn't matter because they don't believe there's an internal problem.

By the way, I was not responding to your post. I knew the OP would stir up some anger or other emotions. That original post certainly raised my hackles, along with some of my companions. However, I have learned that people that communicate in such ways are not worth fueling. Some people start fires and don't give Moderators or the Admins the chance to deal with it. Instead of having a small blaze to deal with, there's a forest fire.

My original response to the OP was not very pleasant. However, it would not have been helpful. I have been accused of being too nice. If everyone knew what I am actually thinking. It's taken me years to tone down.

I was deeply upset by the original post but it is best to allow matters to be dealt with by the Mods and Admin. I trust they will handle everything just fine.

Return to “General Questions”