Stranding Stone...what are your experiences?

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thanks for all the inputs here..-I do have a stranding stone, but totally forgot about it.. :oops:
Will use it again!
( Btw:It worked wonderfully when I used it to create a tie with my boyfriend who went on vacation to mongolia for almost 6 weeks..- Our connection was deeper than ever before, though he was soo far away.. :cloud9: )
-truly an awesome piece, this stranding stone! :applause:
(will use it with my newest spirits and spells now :thumbup: )

Greetings,Tasha
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Added this to my wishlist :thumbup:

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

When making a strand to a specific entity, spirit, or person - are they affected by it to the same degree? Does it usually become mutual while tying oneself to another in such a way? Perhaps in some cases it has to do with the sensitivity of the one you are tying yourself to as well, or maybe sometimes depends on the focus you choose for the strand.
Just something I was thinking about, but I would assume that overall there is a deeper connection being made which would be a noticeable change in the energy between two beings in any case.
Would love to read of more experiences as people work with this piece.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I just got this and haven't really tried using it but one thing I noticed upon holding it is the heat I felt right away rising from the stone. Perhaps I'm finally becoming more aware of different energy on items :thumbup:

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

bump bc i am considering ordering this and would like to hear of further experiences with it...

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

^ Experiences will vary so much from person to person, when it comes to the nature of connection..based on the strand that is made.

I can tell you that you won't regret having it; it's so remarkably versatile..you can literally strand to anything. It might take some time to gain effectivity though, and this is enhanced with use.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

::nice:: A lot of good inspiration on the use of this item shared here :thumbup: I am really looking forward to receiving one of my own.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:I can tell you that you won't regret having it; it's so remarkably versatile..you can literally strand to anything.
yeah this is what impressed me the most about it. it isn't just limited to "person" or one type of situation.

cool beans guys.
:thumbup:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

When you use the stranding stone, do you actually see the energy link in a particular way? I'm asking this because I noticed that using it to create a link between myself and different places/humans/spirits there's usually a visual of the link appearing in my mind and it's always something different. One time the link was like long ropes made of vinyl, another time was a link consisted of swirls of mist, then it was an orange aura surrounding me and the other person and an energy line made of the same light that linked us together etc. I feel that the images I get are somehow related to the other person's/location's etc energy, like a visual impression I get of how their energy is like.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:When you use the stranding stone, do you actually see the energy link in a particular way? I'm asking this because I noticed that using it to create a link between myself and different places/humans/spirits there's usually a visual of the link appearing in my mind and it's always something different. One time the link was like long ropes made of vinyl, another time was a link consisted of swirls of mist, then it was an orange aura surrounding me and the other person and an energy line made of the same light that linked us together etc. I feel that the images I get are somehow related to the other person's/location's etc energy, like a visual impression I get of how their energy is like.
Wow..that's interesting! :thumbup:
I haven't experienced this so far, but perhaps this is because I don't wait for images to appear, when using the stranding stone, I usually create my own visuals ...- a silver cord that links me and my boyfriend, who occasionally stays far away, on the other side of the planet. Has always worked for us, but thanks for the input, will give the "passive method" a try next time .. curious, what impressions I will get.. ;)
::wave::

Greetings,Tasha

Return to “General Questions”