Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

I thought it might be interesting to open a topic about evolution. Mostly, evolution of humanity.

Some people debate that the next evolution of man is imminent. Some believe it will be for all, others believe it will be for the active seekers, but everyone will have a choice. This got me thinking today whether evolution happens in batches of people or if it happens to everyone around the same time.

By evolution I mean an active change of ability or appearance, not ways of thinking.

I believe that metaphysical gifts will become much more abundant and normal as time goes on. What will spur this change is unknown. Whether it be a collective change of perception or a more physical event. In either case, we will learn to manipulate our environments differently.

For an example I will use the Supermoon. Say a person is actively practicing ascension, deep meditation, astral traveling, telekinesis. Can whatever power that influences evolutionary change, activate during Celestial event or the like? Are only the "seekers" activated? Would this suggest a higher intelligence i.e. God, Gaia, alien, Universe?

Personally, I believe at least two channels of to evolution comes into play. Adaptation for survival is one channel, actively seeking is another, celestial event a possible third. I believe in any species ability to evolve based on the three principles above. The theory that turned a fish into a man doesn't work for me, so I have had to find answers to that question elsewhere.

Could there be more than three channels?

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
DragonScribe
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons

Interesting topic... I too believe a change is imminent. After all it is what alchemists seek and even most religions tell of a type of spiritual and bodily transformation -- total body transformation like x-men type stuff. :superman: I see it as turning inside out... the as above so below, microcosm in the macrocosm etc. I do think the physical change will need some kind of physical catalyst, some celestial event as you put it. There are a lot of theories out there, but, I for one, am still just waiting and working on all I can do to better myself until then.
SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

DragonScribe wrote: total body transformation like x-men type stuff. :superman:
It's interesting that you mentioned that. X-men is a good example of the evolutionary changes I speak of. Maybe not is such a fantastical sense but the basis of batch evolution. Some humans mutated, others did not.

Radiation is often used as a catalyst for a superhero's physical change into the God-like in movies, comics, and cartoons. Could this be a physical way for mankind to evolve? Are radiation levels what changes in the universe when a Celestial event occurs?

What do you think?

All feedback welcome.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

YES! Since using what we know about different subspecies of hominids, there are about 17 major changes (The number varies slightly according to several small disagreements in the number via classifications)...With these 17, there comes an average figure of 180,000 years per subspecies. Approximately 180,000 years ago, the last form of Homo Erectus disappeared rather rapidly in favor of the current Homo Sapiens.

Now we notice that there are many people who are trying to return to either a fabled past or an actual one and often try to enforce this on whole populations. The entire Middle East (until very recently), The Republican Party, the Stalinist Party, Southern Born-Again Christians, Racial Suprematists (of all colours), and many others...

It seems during the end of a homid species 180,00 year cycle, that they vanish quickly and the new group "suddenly" appears. This would indicate that change is not just physical/genetic but also, the whole field of Hominid Perception & Feeling, and I would add psychic powers, and "Unknown" abilities.

Some Prophetic Science Fiction has been writing about this in different ways. The best are:

Slan by A. E. van Vogt.
Starseed by Timothy Leary
Childhood's End by Sir Arthur C. Clarke
3001 (yes Three Thousand & One) by Sir Arthur C. Clarke

And Also the exact hidden deepest hidden meaning of ALL Alchymy:
And the Alchymical pages are meditations to get there...These meditations are NON_RATIONAL...that's why no one ca figure them out. That's what everyone from Nicholas Flamel to Le Comte Claude-Louis de Saint Germain and Fulcanelli were talking about. Carl Jung's Mysterium Conjunctionis goes into this and again people have read this and/or studied Jung and March right past the obvious - Archetypes are a living language.....I mean a LIVING LAnguage as are several others including but not limited to Egyptian Hieroglyphics and Mayn picto-glyphics...living, self-conscious force.

"We have the power to accelerate human evolution on all 5 levels at once:
Physical
Mental
Psychic
Situational-Relational
Unknown Powers

We are in this situation right now...it probably began about 10,000 years ago...and yes it is The Final Dayss of Homo Sapiens...the Apocalypse of St John of PAtmos - its meaning is not the destruction of mankind into a heaven/hell duality, but the evolution of Homo Sapiens Sapientis into Homo Stellae Humanis. All around us we can see the New emerging and the Old decaying more and more rapidly.

I wonder how many people here on this site, have noticed how much they have changed since August 1992, when the Mayn cycle of consecutive hells ended? And how many people either feel good about it or responsbile for it - or Both?

I do.

KAWABONGA
Surf's Up,
Caiyros

PS. I do not believe in Evolution because it has been proven to be true. As do most people who know how science works, in science, you look for proof. We have the proof. Evolution is actual. It has been proven on many levels. God and etc don't matter at all...Evolution is Evolution. One can believe that A God created Evolution or that Evolution "just" came into being...In either case...Its Real..
Last edited by Ashino Tsume roshi on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

On a physical level, I believe in the nasty sort of Darwinian evolution that made say... people with wisdom teeth go through a living hell 200 years ago, and slowly works to weed wisdom teeth out of the gene pool that way. The type of evolution that keep deer and coyotes at modest sizes for the sake of physical efficiency, and by the standards of which, cockroaches and alligators, unchanged and successful for millions of years, are practically perfect animals. It ain't pretty, I don't even like it, doubtless there are curveballs that I'm unaware of, (and there are cool little theories like social apes and wild canids symbiotically becoming humans and dogs) but that's the physical and biological mechanism for change and adaptation that my observations lead me to believe is correct.

On a mental/spiritual/emotional level, now that is where it gets interesting. There you get things like the 100 monkey theory, various things with the collective unconscious, etc.

Edit: Caiyros, I sure hope you're right. It'd be refreshing to have a semi-civilized dominant species on this planet.
"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Lampropeltis wrote:On a physical level, I believe in the nasty sort of Darwinian evolution that made say... people with wisdom teeth go through a living hell 200 years ago, and slowly works to weed wisdom teeth out of the gene pool that way. The type of evolution that keep deer and coyotes at modest sizes for the sake of physical efficiency, and by the standards of which, cockroaches and alligators, unchanged and successful for millions of years, are practically perfect animals. It ain't pretty, I don't even like it, doubtless there are curveballs that I'm unaware of, (and there are cool little theories like social apes and wild canids symbiotically becoming humans and dogs) but that's the physical and biological mechanism for change and adaptation that my observations lead me to believe is correct.

On a mental/spiritual/emotional level, now that is where it gets interesting. There you get things like the 100 monkey theory, various things with the collective unconscious, etc.

Edit: Caiyros, I sure hope you're right. It'd be refreshing to have a semi-civilized dominant species on this planet.
I like what you say...And I am optomistic...But I think the Whole Omniverse...is One Totally Interconnected Polyverse.....Monotheism is a deadly mental malaise, it is a trap, in all ways...One of everything Only Matters...There is always a Best and a Worst...And Only One "Best". When I brush my teeth in the Morning I rarely think about brushING my teeth and almost never have the same thoughs or feelings when I do it. In a monotheirtic Universe...I would have no freedom but to only think about brushing my teeth when I was brushing my teeth.

Seriously race out and read SLAN by van Vogt (and also The World of Null-A) ..its fun stuff and easy reading...but also incredibly profound....Hello fellow SLAN !

Caiyros
Last edited by Ashino Tsume roshi on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Lampropeltis wrote:There you get things like the 100 monkey theory, various things with the collective unconscious, etc.
I love the 100 monkey theory. :inlove:

The hundredth monkey effect is a supposed phenomenon in which a learned behavior spreads instantaneously from one group of monkeys to all related monkeys once a critical number is reached. By generalization it means the instantaneous, paranormal spreading of an idea or ability to the remainder of a population once a certain portion of that population has heard of the new idea or learned the new ability.

This effect has been seen in lab setting numerous times.
Caiyros Arlan wrote:YES!
Is that an answer to all my questions? :D ;)
Caiyros Arlan wrote:
And Also the exact hidden deepest hidden meaning of ALL Alchymy:
And the Alchymical pages are meditations to get there...These meditations are NON_RATIONAL...that's why no one ca figure them out. That's what everyone from Nicholas Flamel to Le Comte Claude-Louis de Saint Germain and Fulcanelli were talking about. Carl Jung's Mysterium Conjunctionis goes into this and again people have read this and/or studied Jung and March right past the obvious - Archetypes are a living language.....I mean a LIVING LAnguage as are several others including but not limited to Egyptian Hieroglyphics and Mayn picto-glyphics...living, self-conscious force.

It is interesting that you bring up Alchemy. Over the last week or so I have become very interested in this subject. I have been reading, watching, and learning all that I can before I dive into buying anything. There were a couple of weird coincidences that led to me becoming interested on the subject. I wrote a thread called "Double, Double, Toil and Trouble" about this last week. I was hoping to receive a response from you specifically C because I knew you would have some good suggestions for me. :pray:

One can believe that A God created Evolution or that Evolution "just" came into being...In either case...Its Real..

Exactly.

DragonScribe
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons

SEER777 wrote:
DragonScribe wrote: total body transformation like x-men type stuff. :superman:
It's interesting that you mentioned that. X-men is a good example of the evolutionary changes I speak of. Maybe not is such a fantastical sense but the basis of batch evolution. Some humans mutated, others did not.

Radiation is often used as a catalyst for a superhero's physical change into the God-like in movies, comics, and cartoons. Could this be a physical way for mankind to evolve? Are radiation levels what changes in the universe when a Celestial event occurs?

What do you think?

All feedback welcome.
Radiation, I am thinking not... just because virtually every type of radiation side effect we have proof of proves harmful ie affecting fertility, birth defects, teeth falling out etc... but something that does indeed alter DNA which I believe is key to everything in the physical dimension.

Honestly, it's a bit out there, but I am tending to think/imagine more of a nano virus that somehow transforms the unenlightened into souless zombies and the enlightened into the shapeshifting earth, air, water and fire gods we are, physically. :devil: As for the souls of the majority, I don't believe they perish, but are recycled... perhaps as our children during this new golden age.

That viruses can alter DNA is scientific fact(such as herpes virus), so... who knows, just a theory.

Cairyos -- loved all that, gave me chill bumps ;)
SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlan wrote:the Apocalypse of St John of Patmos -

Interesting bit about that. In Revelation 8:11 it says: "the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter."
Chernobyl is the Russian word for wormwood.

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

SEER777 wrote:
Caiyros Arlan wrote:the Apocalypse of St John of Patmos -

Interesting bit about that. In Revelation 8:11 it says: "the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter."
Chernobyl is the Russian word for wormwood.
I am going to go off topic on my own thread here.

Is anyone else as disturbed by this as I am? Chernobyl being the Russian word for wormwood has got me all :wtf: :wild: :?

When Chernobyl melted down it was only a single reactor. There are 3 reactors in critical condition not to mention the 6 holding tanks full of radioactive water. If one reactor goes all the workers will be irradiated and die, then no one will be left to prevent the other reactors from going as well.

If this happens, it could be end game. Poisoning the ocean would lead to mass starvation, the collapse of the fishing industry, and the collapse of the world economy due to the subsequent collapse of the 2nd largest economy, Japan. The auto industry, buoyed by Japanese cars is at a stand still. Economic collapse was my first reaction to this event when I heard about the earthquake. I am feeling on the brink here. Something is going to give. I would like to ask ALL member regardless of thoughts about this disaster to pray, plead, ask, beg, the powers that be that these brave Japanese hero's can get this under control. Right now we have greatly surpassed 3 Mile Island and the Chernobyl catastrophes. End game. :candle: :candle: :candle: :pray: :pray: :pray: :fingercross: :fingercross: :fingercross:

:daze:

Starbee? any new premonitions or visions?

Return to “General Questions”