Has a random person ever noticed your spirits?

Hdela88
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still Learning!
If I could be anything, I would be...: vamp or were
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cora
Zodiac:

Hey everyone :)
I remember reading on here a looong time ago (feel free to link me to the thread if anyone remembers), that someone was in a shop when a woman approached them to say a large scaly demon was following this particular CH member, EXCEPT she said what she saw/ sensed wasn't malicious or angry which confused her. She described the look of it to which this member said it was one of her dragon spirits (hence the appearance but the positive vibes).

SO I was wondering if someone every came up to you randomly to comment about a spirit they sensed. I was told once that I had a lot of strong earth energies around me (which may relate to one of my guides), but nothing particular about my spirits. I'd love to hear what you all have experienced! :U

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Was walking to work one night and this woman started freaking out, said she saw a huge spider behind me...I chuckled as I walked away, knowing that she was right...

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I haven't had people say anything yet, but there was the time the Red-Tailed Hawk Guardian decided to prank a songbird that was sitting on the sidewalk. She did a low dive right for it as though she was hunting, and just as she was directly over the sparrow, with inches to spare, the sparrow burst into flight as though an actual hawk was trying to get it.

On the one hand, I thought, "Poor birdie", but on the other hand, I thought, " :lol: , wise-aleck hawk!"

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I've not had anyone comment about my spirits, but then I've also asked that they not reveal themselves to anyone unless necessary, or I give permission.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

My ten year old niece is very intrigued by my vessels, asks questions everytime she sees me and always says i have "playful energy" around me! children, cats and animals in general love me so much and are aklways attracted to me, like a magnet.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I have had little kids wonder why dragons are always following me, even my own grandchildren will talk about grandma's dragons and horses, and other animals that follow me!!!

The place I work at has always been haunted, since it was built in the 1850's as a hospital then turned into a care place for the mentally and physically handicap, so it has a lot of history for haunting going on at any given time!!! So if someone see's anyone of my spirits, they wouldn't think twice about them, unless they see a dragon or two, then they just think that it was all in their minds!!! They will talk about a few of my vampires I have, they like to prank people there at work, just to keep things interesting, and to keep the two main ladies who are by nature grouchy and complain all the time about everyone else, talking about someone else who was maybe one of the people there, who passed away, or that maybe it was a ghost from when the place was a hospital!!!!

It is funny to see the paranormal all around them and they do't have a clue as to what is actually going on!!!!

Also I will get looks from other drivers, when driving to, or from work or anytime that we are out driving to go shopping or what have you, because there are always dragons who are flying and wolves who are always chasing us, and horses and my animal spirits, they love to travel when we are traveling!!!!!

It is funny because the husband will say, that the other drivers will have strange looks on their faces, like they have never seen a car or truck like ours, and I will say, maybe they are just seeing the dragons flying with us and he just laughs!!!! It is funny because he doesn't believe to much in ghosts, but he does believe in dragons!!! :lol: :lol: :crazy: :crazy:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
silversamhain
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyles/dragonoids
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wyvern
My magical/paranormal name...: Caoimhe
Zodiac:

Very interesting thread topic!

I've not had anyone outright notice my spirits (I also have a rule where my spirits shouldn't show themselves to others unless there's a good reason), but my wyvern, who tends to be my closest companion spirit, sometimes helps me at work when working with big crowds of customers. when I am on my way home and have to dart through dozens of folks milling around looking for my coworkers in their departments (that I'm not even trained in and would be useless if they stopped me), my wyvern tends to push out energy and it makes people get out of my way without noticing %) And I'm only 5'4" so I'm not imposing enough to do that on my own.

Animals, on the other hand, do notice my spirits. When I went to a friend's house the other day who had a new puppy (husky/saint bernard mix SO CUTE), he absolutely LOVED me. Most dogs like me, but he insisted on playing around with my spirits and sticking next to me the entire time I was there, much to his owner's chagrin @) My cat sidhe wasn't too pleased with him bouncing around everywhere though, haha.

brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

Right after my first 4 Gargoyles arrived, I was at the grocery store. A little boy of about 3 years old pointed to my head and said to his father, "Bad guys!", but he didn't seem upset. The father looked at me, realizing that I'm female, smiled and replied, "No, there are no bad guys here."

The little boy kept pointing at my head and insisting, "Bad guys!"- finally, after the father repeatedly stated that there were no "bad guys" in the produce aisle of Stop & Shop, the little boy agreed with him. "No bad guys here, daddy"... then two seconds later, looked back at me after they were walking away, pointed to my head again and announced, "Bad guys!"...

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

brimstone wrote:Right after my first 4 Gargoyles arrived, I was at the grocery store. A little boy of about 3 years old pointed to my head and said to his father, "Bad guys!", but he didn't seem upset. The father looked at me, realizing that I'm female, smiled and replied, "No, there are no bad guys here."

The little boy kept pointing at my head and insisting, "Bad guys!"- finally, after the father repeatedly stated that there were no "bad guys" in the produce aisle of Stop & Shop, the little boy agreed with him. "No bad guys here, daddy"... then two seconds later, looked back at me after they were walking away, pointed to my head again and announced, "Bad guys!"...
lol

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Hdela88
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still Learning!
If I could be anything, I would be...: vamp or were
My magical/paranormal name...: Cora
Zodiac:

These are all great stories! I always hope (which is why Im sure it doesnt happen haha) that someone will say something to me :p but I guess its a lesson I'm still learning!

Return to “General Questions”