Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still Learning
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I am still seeking it, Elyphtc on paraecho

Hi guys, I joined the creature club (via monthly payments) last week. I really wanted to get in on that "Yava" critter. I got one email saying I joined but no further information. I'm not sure how to go about ordering him either. I do not know what code it is that I am suppose to input. Any help? 8Z :8

Be Honorable, Be respectful, we are not as wise as we think we are...
My spirit family: 1 chinese guardian dragon, attendant dragon, healing dragon, fox, ki'lin, 3 fu pair. 1 gargoyle,1 lasa, 1 leprechaun,3 African arifa queen djinn.
1 Sigil wolf dragon, 1 phoenix, 1enochian angel, 2 dryad, faun, raccoon familiar, hyena familiar, enan dragon, Kitsune, cherub, pipe fox, fylgia! Sorry if I left anyone out!
Oriyn
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Caladrius, Gargoyle
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriyn Destiny
Zodiac:

I put in a help desk question in early November when I joined the Gargoyle club and Juno was kind enough to explain to me that you will get your first email during the second month of membership. If you just joined in December, you will be included in January emails.
My understanding (from the same help desk ticket) is that the club emails were being worked on this week. I'm betting the ongoing 75% off is slowing things down a bit since our hosts are occupied with a LOT of conjuring.

List of spirits in my family is now officially too long to list everyone! I'm over 500 text characters!!!!!!

Sylvrdragon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still Learning
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I am still seeking it, Elyphtc on paraecho

Ok! Cool! Ty for the insight :)

Be Honorable, Be respectful, we are not as wise as we think we are...
My spirit family: 1 chinese guardian dragon, attendant dragon, healing dragon, fox, ki'lin, 3 fu pair. 1 gargoyle,1 lasa, 1 leprechaun,3 African arifa queen djinn.
1 Sigil wolf dragon, 1 phoenix, 1enochian angel, 2 dryad, faun, raccoon familiar, hyena familiar, enan dragon, Kitsune, cherub, pipe fox, fylgia! Sorry if I left anyone out!
laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

*bump*
I am curious what a Yava is because it was just recommended to me through the "Which Spirits Would Be The Best Companions?" reading. It is, however, not listed on the shop or in the Encyclopedia, and I've had an issue in the past with a recommended spirit being one that isn't actually sold to non-VIP members, so I am curious to learn more before I attempt to purchase a binding for one...

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yep, once again I was recommended a VIP spirit, which CH won't sell to me without my spending thousands and thousands more dollars with them first. If I wanted to hear about a spirit I can't actually have, I wouldn't have purchased a listing that says it's for what would be of most benefit to me in my life right now.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Can you include a link 🔗 due me? I can't find it at all?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

No, I can't, because it's a VIP spirit and the VIP section is hidden to all who have not made the requisite dollar amount of purchases. A Creepy Crew member sent me the copy-pasted information when I asked, but not being able to find it in the shop myself should have been a red flag that it was indeed VIP. Again.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Oh no! Big dollars then to spend before have access to it. Brrr... Thanks to all explain it.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Will they not let you buy a cc of it if you use this listing: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... quest.html
They've sent me club bindings as freebies before so they might do a cc for you, especially if they recommended that spirit in the first place.

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:34 pm Will they not let you buy a cc of it if you use this listing: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... quest.html
They've sent me club bindings as freebies before so they might do a cc for you, especially if they recommended that spirit in the first place.
One would think, especially with the documentation that they recommended it themselves, but twice now they've recommended VIP spirits to me through that reading and refunded my money when I tried to use this listing to purchase them. So, I am no longer getting that reading. I had been doing it annually to see where to focus, but no more.

Return to “General Questions”