Australian Magical Products Suppliers - any recommendations?

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

jellybean wrote:I can highly recommend Astarte Earthwise on eBay. She sells ritual needs, herbs, incense, candles, jewellery, spell supplies, crystals. She used to live near me but moved further north (Hunter region I think) about 10 years ago. She's also a practitioner.

Uncle Festers in Victoria are pretty good as well. They have a wide range of things, been using them on & off for 10 years or so as well. They also have a free Wiccan course by email (weekly, usually starts on the first Wednesday of each month) as well as 2 other free newsletters that anyone can sign up to.

You could also check Stacey Demarco's shop The Modern Witch. She sometimes has powerful herb blends & amulets available but you have to be quick because her items are popular & go quickly. Her books & cards are also available on the site.
1mg
I'm really sorry to let you know of this... but Uncle festers closed down ages ago 1sa

Unless theres an online website I dont know about 1sp

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Kurioser&Kurioser wrote:
MadFox45 wrote:From Victoria and it kind of depends on which one youre after. I'm a traditional witch but used to use Wiccanwizard I think it was.... theres also elphames and if you get the chance and live in melbourne... the muses of mystery who I sell some of my artwork with... they have a shop in the nicholson building on swanston street. I think the owner believed she was seeing my grandmother following me around but it may have been my banshee spirit. lolololol. Anyway, Theres heaps more here but I have somehow forgotten the rest of their names. there used to be one in the city who was quite good but the owner at the desk was a bit pushy (she kept asking me to join her group and coven).... anyway, they moved out near Bendigo somewhere I think. There is also angels trumpet but they mostly sell angel stuff... Im not a big fan of their store really.

Thank you very much MadFox45. I very much appreciate your response :D
I live up on the far north coast of NSW and for some reason it's very conservative with this kind of thing.

I am totally new to doing my own casting and am looking for the basic kind of stuff like anointing oils, load stones, herb supplies and that kind of thing. I have no idea if that is one kind of tradition or anything, lol.

I'd just like to get all my supplies from the one place and from a tried and trusted seller with reasonable prices. It's really hard to know the good one when you're new to it. I will check out your suggestions in case they sell online, so thanks again <3

Oh, cool stuff and no worries :) well, i make my own stuff as well sometimes... also have herbs if youre interested. but yes, earthwise on ebay I've been to too... shes wonderful even though she doesnt quite stock the magick supplies I need personally like flying ointments etc. Good luck to you! :)

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

bushbeachboy wrote:http://www.bonanza.com/users/4310287/profile

Haitivoodoomagic

I've not used them so can't offer an opinion, but Australian based.
Thanks bushbeachboy. I'll check them out 1ht

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

elena.rose wrote:I'm not in Aus but I did find this really kool shop for you, she has really good reviews,http://www.bonanza.com/booths/TheGoddessPath ^.^
I second this recommendation. I have several spirits from Fiona, she is great!

ImageImageImage
Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor

tizmo wrote:
elena.rose wrote:I'm not in Aus but I did find this really kool shop for you, she has really good reviews,http://www.bonanza.com/booths/TheGoddessPath ^.^
I second this recommendation. I have several spirits from Fiona, she is great!

Thank you so much tizmo 1ht

Lacuna
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adam Sandler
My magical/paranormal name...: Lacuna
Zodiac:

Not sure exactly if they sell spelled or spirited items, but they are connected to a Facebook group for Spirit Keeping Australia and a Pagan/Wiccan group in Canberra. The Crystal Chalice (https://www.facebook.com/Lilitus). There used to be a few more in Canberra, but they seem to have left town or are hiding.

Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.
Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor

Thank you very much chemseraph. I'll check them out :)

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

MadFox45 wrote:
jellybean wrote:I can highly recommend Astarte Earthwise on eBay. She sells ritual needs, herbs, incense, candles, jewellery, spell supplies, crystals. She used to live near me but moved further north (Hunter region I think) about 10 years ago. She's also a practitioner.

Uncle Festers in Victoria are pretty good as well. They have a wide range of things, been using them on & off for 10 years or so as well. They also have a free Wiccan course by email (weekly, usually starts on the first Wednesday of each month) as well as 2 other free newsletters that anyone can sign up to.

You could also check Stacey Demarco's shop The Modern Witch. She sometimes has powerful herb blends & amulets available but you have to be quick because her items are popular & go quickly. Her books & cards are also available on the site.
1mg
I'm really sorry to let you know of this... but Uncle festers closed down ages ago 1sa

Unless theres an online website I dont know about 1sp
I only just saw this or I would have replied sooner.
Uncle Festers is an online store. I know the physical shop closed years ago because it was way out beyond the outer suburbs of Melbourne & I think not many people went to it, but Margaret still runs the shop and sends out the newsletters 3 times a week. They're on facebook as well.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor

Thank you jellybean.
Yes, I have checked out Uncle Festers online - very good.

Thank you to everyone for helping me out. I appreciate it :)

Return to “General Questions”