How do you develop telepathy or clairaudience?

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

What are the advantages and disadvantages of both? Which exercises would you recommend please?

Thank you. :]

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I put a list of my practice methods in the “Get communicating With Your Spirits NOW” thread. That should help with telepathy.

It should also help with the various clairs, but I suspect that the first clairs that make an appearance will be the ones for which you have the greatest aptitude.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Likes2Read wrote:I put a list of my practice methods in the “Get communicating With Your Spirits NOW” thread. That should help with telepathy.

It should also help with the various clairs, but I suspect that the first clairs that make an appearance will be the ones for which you have the greatest aptitude.
I have seen and read that thread and it is useful, thank you. I meant more direct exercises like working with the throat chakra and third eye, for instance. I remember someone mentioning to me a walkie talkie exercise to do with the third eye. How effective would that be?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

To learn telepathy, it’s probably most direct to practice telepathy. If card-related practice isn’t an ideal fit, and I know it won’t float everyone’s boat, then ask other questions that can be verified in the material world in a relatively short timespan.

“What color will my boss be wearing today?” Write the answer down. Compare it to what you see when you get to work.

“What color car will park next to mine?” Do this before you leave. Record the answer and compare.

Will a male or female singer come on the radio next?” and/or “Will a group or solo artist come on next?” You know the drill: record and compare.

It’s like playing a sport. Hockey players practice skating drills, and that’s beneficial. But at some point, the practice sessions have to include actual hockey. Otherwise, the only thing they’ll master are the skating drills.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Using telepathy comes in pair with raising your awareness . Raising your awareness will enable you to develop your senses and so telepathy.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Nienna wrote:Using telepathy comes in pair with raising your awareness . Raising your awareness will enable you to develop your senses and so telepathy.
Thanks Nienna. How do you recommend to raise your awareness?

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Likes2Read wrote:To learn telepathy, it’s probably most direct to practice telepathy. If card-related practice isn’t an ideal fit, and I know it won’t float everyone’s boat, then ask other questions that can be verified in the material world in a relatively short timespan.

“What color will my boss be wearing today?” Write the answer down. Compare it to what you see when you get to work.

“What color car will park next to mine?” Do this before you leave. Record the answer and compare.

Will a male or female singer come on the radio next?” and/or “Will a group or solo artist come on next?” You know the drill: record and compare.

It’s like playing a sport. Hockey players practice skating drills, and that’s beneficial. But at some point, the practice sessions have to include actual hockey. Otherwise, the only thing they’ll master are the skating drills.
I agree partly, and they are great ideas, thanks. I don't think that sort of thing would work well on its own though unless the person is already somewhat tuned in. Please tell me if I'm wrong though.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

heypanda wrote:
I agree partly, and they are great ideas, thanks. I don't think that sort of thing would work well on its own though unless the person is already somewhat tuned in. Please tell me if I'm wrong though.
You don't already have to be "tuned in" to it in order to practice and strengthen it. Telepathy as I believe mentioned above, is a skill. Just because you don't have skill in say, art, doesn't mean you can't start drawing and learning now - it's a practice thing.

Those are just a few techniques too, after all. It wouldn't hurt to try them - keep an open mind about them! If you believe they're not going to work for you, then you're creating that block for yourself, and they won't work because you're not going to believe that it's helping at all. Any little first step helps.

What helped me with telepathy is pendulum, and only after I used it for so long, it just started to make sense to me. I got an idea on how to sense yes/no answers from my spirit keep, and even went further to have them explain why they said yes/no, and over time, it helped me focus on their energy and pinpoint them as such. A little unconventional, yet I got there using something I found worked for /me/. All it takes is to try these things and see what works for you. And you need to give yourself lots of time to develop and work with your senses to get them started. Don't get frustrated because you don't see results in a few days!

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:To learn telepathy, it’s probably most direct to practice telepathy. If card-related practice isn’t an ideal fit, and I know it won’t float everyone’s boat, then ask other questions that can be verified in the material world in a relatively short timespan.

Jumping in and experimenting, on a daily basis at least, is the only way to get from "no experience" to "somewhat tuned in", and eventually to "tuned in".

The only way to learn to discern between our own mind's input and a legit connection is to keep doing the things that foster connection and -- this is a big one -- pay attention to what things feel like. Then, when we are reviewing our results and seeing which ones were hits vs. misses, remembering how they felt will help us later on when we are trying to be sure that we are not either inserting our own wishful thinking OR inserting our worst fears come to life.

One of the main reasons why I suggested things like cards and simple predictions is that they have NO emotional baggage attached to them. It should go without saying, but DO NOT give in to the temptation to ask emotionally loaded questions. If ever our brain was going to be tempted to either insert our wishful thinking or our worst fears, that's the kind of question where the brain could go into overdrive. Then we'll either set ourselves up for disappointment, or scare the living daylights out of ourselves. Neither of those outcomes is good.

So stick with simple predictions, and keep away from the life-changing questions.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

I wish you could have told me that a year ago, my life was ruined because I misread the messages of my spirits. I wish I could have my old crush, more than anything, except my happiness, health and sanity.

Return to “General Questions”