blairwitch
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Is anyone here experienced enough in channeling/possession or automatic writing to help me out? Im not finding too much information on it out there to start doing it on my own. I have protection down but now I'm needing to learn how to allow the spirit to take over for automatic writing or, more preferably, with possession so that I can just have them use me to speak the answers I want to ask and record the answers since I know automatic writing can be jumbled sometimes.

Shaddowpumpkin
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: No name
If I could be anything, I would be...: No name
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cerium sky dragon consoul
Zodiac:

Found this posted in another thread I was in. Maybe it can help.
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=7211&p=75674#p75674

0x. It takes a story to describe a word, and words to tell the story.
imorudenttorpedo
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: lavi

blairwitch wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:13 pm Is anyone here experienced enough in channeling/possession or automatic writing to help me out? Im not finding too much information on it out there to start doing it on my own. I have protection down but now I'm needing to learn how to allow the spirit to take over for automatic writing or, more preferably, with possession so that I can just have them use me to speak the answers I want to ask and record the answers since I know automatic writing can be jumbled sometimes.
I get some paper, a pencil or pen that writes smoothly, light some incense and some candles I anoint with spirit oil and just talk to my spirits, relax yourself and your hand and let the energy flow. I have a dragon that was mad at me and just kept drawing sad and angry faces, lol

blairwitch
new here
new here

Shaddowpumpkin wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:33 am Found this posted in another thread I was in. Maybe it can help.

I dont know why I'm just now seeing this but thank you!
imorudenttorpedo wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:34 am
blairwitch wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:13 pm Is anyone here experienced enough in channeling/possession or automatic writing to help me out? Im not finding too much information on it out there to start doing it on my own. I have protection down but now I'm needing to learn how to allow the spirit to take over for automatic writing or, more preferably, with possession so that I can just have them use me to speak the answers I want to ask and record the answers since I know automatic writing can be jumbled sometimes.
I get some paper, a pencil or pen that writes smoothly, light some incense and some candles I anoint with spirit oil and just talk to my spirits, relax yourself and your hand and let the energy flow. I have a dragon that was mad at me and just kept drawing sad and angry faces, lol
Haha ok I'll try this soon! thank you so much

imorudenttorpedo
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: lavi

blairwitch wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:44 am
Shaddowpumpkin wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:33 am Found this posted in another thread I was in. Maybe it can help.

Lol, quick update, i have bonded so much with my spirits that now i just grab pen paper, think of them and it just starts, my Grigori Watcher even made a self portrait, was so cute, will ask the test to do the same 😂

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

In developing this you will want to exercise detachment of consciousness from the body, which you might approach by repeating a consistent mantra (or generally getting into a true meditative state and while carried in this state, inviting the spirit to take over).
Be aware that full-on possession shouldn't be taken lightly, you should have a very close bond of trust with those you call into you. I'm glad you've implemented protection, be sure to cover all the right bases there...don't simply think of your environment but the wellness of your body, mind and spirit.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
blairwitch
new here
new here

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:42 am In developing this you will want to exercise detachment of consciousness from the body, which you might approach by repeating a consistent mantra (or generally getting into a true meditative state and while carried in this state, inviting the spirit to take over).
Be aware that full-on possession shouldn't be taken lightly, you should have a very close bond of trust with those you call into you. I'm glad you've implemented protection, be sure to cover all the right bases there...don't simply think of your environment but the wellness of your body, mind and spirit.
okay! thank you so much

blairwitch
new here
new here

imorudenttorpedo wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:58 pm
blairwitch wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:44 am

Lol, quick update, i have bonded so much with my spirits that now i just grab pen paper, think of them and it just starts, my Grigori Watcher even made a self portrait, was so cute, will ask the test to do the same 😂

omg! Goals lol

Return to “General Questions”