You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Silas

0x. I’m fairly familiar with magic and working with spirits. Not phased by much, just don’t use jewelry and stuff usually. I just got my masque of red death bracelet and was wondering what exactly to expect with it? Anyone used it before experiences?

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I received this enchantment years ago so be aware it isn't a recent review of the spell. I found it to have a really solemn, gothic energy (similar to the feel if you were in a cemetery, attending a funeral, or isolated in an old castle), and that can be a little much for some but I expected along the lines of this based on the inspiration for the magic.
When I look at the description on the shop now I see it pretty accurately represents itself. I experienced that being brought into this energy made it easier for spirits, ghosts and phantoms to approach me. It could unsettle someone very sensitive, and it can also be depressive; it may take some getting used to.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Hellfire
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Silas

Oh cool, that’s kind of the energy I’ve been getting with it. I also work in a funeral home, so I was getting a little confused on the vibes. Enjoying it so far. Lot of gloomy rain here and the sort.

Return to “General Questions”