Have Your Spirits Ever Given You Urges or Cravings?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

imorudenttorpedo wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:30 pm I have a dragon who seems to love frankincense, I had her for probably a week, I keep getting this stong frankincense smell that lasts for a second until I put some incense for her.
Cool!!! When my spirits are around I also happen to smell nice scents sometimes, mostly flowers/roses ones

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Quilin wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:39 pm I was reading over these forums while waiting on my food to cool. I sat there contemplating if my spirits give me urges or cravings when I felt a "Poke-poke!" and a reminder to eat.

On reflection this sort of thing happens a lot with us. Little urges here and there. "Don't forget to drink your coat!" "You should call your mom." "Are you sure you want to say stuff like that?" Running around in public is especially fun. I'll feel a tap on my shoulder or a tug on my sleeve from nowhere. It's a sign to follow if I'm not busy. Following the spirit can lead me to neat things I wouldn't have noticed!

Over time I adapt and find myself taking up bits and pieces of their habits into my life as they "rub off" on me. Each spirit adds their own bit and I'd like to think I add some to them as well. And yes, each of my spirits likes different things.

As an example, the one chilling out with me as I'm typing this goes by Wolf. Wolf enjoys coffee and window shopping. I seldom can afford what he finds, but we like to look at it anyway. He also likes when I play strategy games and tends to enjoy seeing what answers I come up with. He likes puzzles a lot.

When Wolf's around I usually have a mug of coffee nearby. He tends towards a lifestyle of quiet work and elegant small comforts and nudges me to do the same. Things like macarons or super soft socks will find their way into my shopping basket. He steers me away from places like bars and fast food and I find myself lurking at cafes. Although I have a lot of games I gravitate towards slower-paced things with more thought involved. It's an almost dreamy lifestyle. Very peaceful.
Sounds wonderful!!! <3 BTW, your Wolf is super adorable: is he a wolf/werewolf spirit? Or a totally different one?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

lutece field wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:54 am Reviving this thread to share a recent experience.

I ordered a custom conjure of a south tower watcher (with plans to get watchers from the other three towers eventually), and last week after work, I suddenly had THE biggest craving for strawberry soda. I was craving it so intensely that I could almost taste it, feel the bubbles on my tongue, and sense how ice cold it should be. I'm somewhat restrictive of my diet and very rarely drink soda anymore, but I figured since it was so unseasonably warm here that I would get some. I also ending up buying some brownie M&Ms and enjoyed both of them at the same time. Within the same hour, I was notified that the vessel had been shipped, and sure enough, his spirit bio says that he loves candy and sugar. I had read that tower watchers like thyme and was planning to buy some to welcome him, but apparently this particular watcher has more of a sweet tooth.
So cute!!! <3 What does a south tower watcher spirit generally looks like?

lutece field
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

PrincessKnight wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:17 am So cute!!! <3 What does a south tower watcher spirit generally looks like?
I'm not entirely sure, since I just got him bound and different people might see them manifest in different ways. Based on the listing/encyclopedia page, maybe a hooded figure is common to see. His bio says that he wears a dark brown cloak and he has gold eyes. While I was out walking yesterday to bond with him, I was getting fleeting glimpses of a quiet, yet friendly-looking young man with gold eyes. His hood was pulled back.

This morning I just happened to think that this guy would probably love a mini Easter basket full of jellybeans and chocolate eggs. The holiday is coming up.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

lutece field wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:19 pm While I was out walking yesterday to bond with him, I was getting fleeting glimpses of a quiet, yet friendly-looking young man with gold eyes. His hood was pulled back.

This morning I just happened to think that this guy would probably love a mini Easter basket full of jellybeans and chocolate eggs. The holiday is coming up.
:8) <3

Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My magical/paranormal name...: Mulberry Misty
Zodiac:

I started to crave cigars quite recently, almost to the point I was gonna buy a cheap little one to use with my new zipper lighter. Reading everyone's experiences is more eye opening than I would've thought. They really, as I'm smiling the "OHHHHHHHHH that makes sense" smile, they really are rubbing off on me too. LOL!

I do wonder if I have also rubbed off on them a little, particularly my more darker ones.

0x. ^^ :3 The CH Halloween Crew :3 ^^ 0x.
Dark Arts: E, ancient sanguine English vampire, M, nursery sanguine French vampire, C, ancient baobhan sith, L, rare stryx, I, rare psycic vampire slayer, P, rare leanin sídhe, M, gargoyle, and Ameretat, Persian Immortal.
White Arts: S, ancient butterfly faery, and R, ancient star faery.
BlueLotusOracle
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Blu

I've craved soup a lot lately. I have also been craving tea and buttered toast or a pastry in the morning. My sweet tooth has been off the charts this month as well. 😂

Nathayra
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 50

I asked my keep to "help me make healthier choices"... I think they must have a lot of fun. Did not order food for a long time, crave saltier food instead of sugar and chocolate, went to sleep way earlier because I felt tired and I am cleaning my flat. Just thinking "oh, the windows look dirty". Probably my mom is hanging around, too, and having a great time as well -.-'''

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hmm.... With me, its literally healthier food. "Someone" gives me the cravings for a more regular mixture of salad, tomatoes, cucumbers and a variety of mild spices, topped with garlic (ground garlic most of the times). All on a bread or baguette or a piece of ciabatta.
Also I have LESS craving for chocolade and sweets. I do still use honey to sweeten my tea....

I guess one of my companions has a great influence on this one.....
Oh. And I sometimes developed the craving of just eating a raw piece of garlic, just as is.... And I like it!

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I do eat a lot more salad.
And I want to finish things I started. That's so not me, but I love that my spirits make me. x*D <3)

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “General Questions”