new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

In all the extensive experience in the spirit world. I ask you all for advice on what is the best way to manufacture/bless Holy Water for your needs.

I know catholics have a prayer, I'm sure there are other prayers of ways to bless water.

What are you suggestions and thoughts?

I would greatly appreciate any knowledge you share.

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

... Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing...

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

The best way to make holy water is to boil the hell out of it.

All jokes aside, it's really just water that has been infused with energy. If we're being technical, a prayer is a form of spell, so all you would need to do is enchant the water you want to use with the energy/magick/intention you desire.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here

Kitsune wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:53 am The best way to make holy water is to boil the hell out of it.

All jokes aside, it's really just water that has been infused with energy. If we're being technical, a prayer is a form of spell, so all you would need to do is enchant the water you want to use with the energy/magick/intention you desire.

My research does tell me to boil the water first. That I have seen.
A prayer would be a good idea, purely because I don't think Ed Warren used normal boiled water to subdue Annebelle when he transported her to his museum.

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Churches give out holy water for free. Many of them have a special font with a little faucet so you can fill your own bottle and bring it home.

Holy water fonts are currently removed from the entrances of churches (if the churches are even open at all), because of COVID-19, but those are not what I mean. I mean something along the lines of this:

The parish where I live, and the one where I interpret, have metal versions of this labeled HOLY WATER.

Call your local parish and find out if they have one of these set up, because COVID is making churches change their normal routines. If they don't, you can arrange to have a priest bless some water for you.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here

Very good advice. I do wish to be able to do so myself.

Good enough? Coupled with real faith, I think it should do.

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Personally if I make holy water, I would do it this way -
Do fasting for a day, and before I break the fast I would - take some water in a glass/metallic/mud bottle/jar/bowl and then go somewhere where I can have a quiet time like my room. Place my hand above the water and recite psalm 23 and psalm 91. You can also recite any prayer like hail mary or whichever prayer that you usually turn to or derive strength from, but I always turn to psalm 23 and 91 whenever I am afraid so those are my go to prayers. As you recite the prayers visualize white light going into the water. Then finish the ritual by declaring that by the power of god this water is holy now and will be used to protect myself, my home and whomever I love, and it is done.
I have never personally made holy water but in spiritual world everything works with the power of belief. So anything can be made holy by consecrating it with prayers and fasting during consecration gives it added strength imo.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here

nina wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:11 am Personally if I make holy water, I would do it this way -
Do fasting for a day, and before I break the fast I would - take some water in a glass/metallic/mud bottle/jar/bowl and then go somewhere where I can have a quiet time like my room. Place my hand above the water and recite psalm 23 and psalm 91. You can also recite any prayer like hail mary or whichever prayer that you usually turn to or derive strength from, but I always turn to psalm 23 and 91 whenever I am afraid so those are my go to prayers. As you recite the prayers visualize white light going into the water. Then finish the ritual by declaring that by the power of god this water is holy now and will be used to protect myself, my home and whomever I love, and it is done.
I have never personally made holy water but in spiritual world everything works with the power of belief. So anything can be made holy by consecrating it with prayers and fasting during consecration gives it added strength imo.

Thank you for the advice. I will definitely take them into heart. I also going to look for a suitable container. I wanna keep Holy Water and I don't want to disrespect it in any way.

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Besides simply blessing the water, mixing it with a little salt at the time of blessing is usually part of the ritual. The blessing goes something along the lines of: "O' mighty (insert preferred diety name) with your strength i cast all unclean spirits from this salt that it may aid in the purification of your creation. I consecrate this humble representation of earth to you so that it will remain pure and blessed. O' auspicious (preferred diety name) i beseech you to also cast out all unclean spirits from this water that through it all may be cleansed." At this point prepare to mix the salt and the water. "O' loving (preferred diety name) as I combine these two sacred elements introducing the spark of life bless this to start new beginnings and aid in the return to a riotous path, let this be as a cleansing fire purifying that which it touches, in your name we make it so." At that point the salt should be fully added and dissolved into the water. You usually want about 1 table spoon or 14.3 graham's per 16oz of water

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:29 am Besides simply blessing the water, mixing it with a little salt at the time of blessing is usually part of the ritual. The blessing goes something along the lines of: "O' mighty (insert preferred diety name) with your strength i cast all unclean spirits from this salt that it may aid in the purification of your creation. I consecrate this humble representation of earth to you so that it will remain pure and blessed. O' auspicious (preferred diety name) i beseech you to also cast out all unclean spirits from this water that through it all may be cleansed." At this point prepare to mix the salt and the water. "O' loving (preferred diety name) as I combine these two sacred elements introducing the spark of life bless this to start new beginnings and aid in the return to a riotous path, let this be as a cleansing fire purifying that which it touches, in your name we make it so." At that point the salt should be fully added and dissolved into the water. You usually want about 1 table spoon or 14.3 graham's per 16oz of water
Good point on the salt. Noting to add this in case I decide to make holy water.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

Return to “General Questions”