Can you use healing magic or Reiki for evil?

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

As a sequel to the Alchemy post I had made before, I saw somewhere on the internet a guy was talking about how the concept of ''Reiki cannot cause harm under circumstances'' isn't true and that there is a way to hurt someone with it. I asked that person how would that be possible and he indirectly said ''Figure it out yourself''.

Now I may not be familiar with Reiki to really theorize about how you can hurt someone with it but I think it would be possible to use the reiki energy to 'heal' the disease to make it stronger. Like if a person has a growth and it's gradually dying, in theory, it may be possible to use your energy to make the growth healthy again so it wouldn't die off and it will eventually spread across the body.

Anyway, how would it be possible to use Reiki or any other healing magic for nefarious purposes?
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If you use reiki that is attuned by someone else, the rules for the attunement are already established by the originator. So, if you work with the source of reiki directly, without established attunement, you can set the rules by yourself and whatever is agreed by the source.
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels

As a Reiki practitioner, I have to say that causing harm goes against the very definition of what a healer does and is!
We channel a gentle loving divine energy for the purpose of removing negative energy blockages and improving someone's quality of life.
What you are describing would not be "Reiki", it is more along the lines of "psychic attack" and is not something any true healer would do.
Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bella wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:23 am As a Reiki practitioner, I have to say that causing harm goes against the very definition of what a healer does and is!
We channel a gentle loving divine energy for the purpose of removing negative energy blockages and improving someone's quality of life.
What you are describing would not be "Reiki", it is more along the lines of "psychic attack" and is not something any true healer would do.
Well, it would still be the same energy used for harmful purposes. There are people who have adverse reactions to that energy and one could easily harm them, even unintentionally.
It can be confusing if people use the same word for the energy and for the practice, the word Reiki itself would mean something like spirit vital energy, so in that regard it clearly talks about the energy used but it is used more commonly for the practice. And Reiki-Energy is used during that practice. Which irks me, since that would mean spirit vital energy energy.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels

Any healer worth their weight in gold knows that healings happen with LOVE.
If the practitioner is causing harm and growing a disease instead of healing it, then they are doing something WRONG...very, VERY, WRONG!
Once again, if energy is being used for a harmful purpose then the person responsible is NOT using Reiki!
That is known as "psychic attack", plain and simple.
Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bella wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:44 am Once again, if energy is being used for a harmful purpose then the person responsible is NOT using Reiki!
That is known as "psychic attack", plain and simple.
Yes, they're not using Reiki, the practice but still the same energy. Which they might call Reiki.
So, I guess, agree to disagree?
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
bba
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 2

Hi,
It's like going to a bakery to buy an electric saw! rikie entities are positive in nature

Return to “General Questions”