How Do I Write A Journal Without Against Me (Military/Government)

Lilith28
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi, not sure if it’s allowed to write this. But feel it’s hindering me learning. I’m uncertain if anyone is Currently in Military and or Government. (Not have to reply the name. Not need the info) But since I’m getting more comfortable in trying prepare for myself for Navy.

I’m uncertain if my journals will be kept safe and not used against me. Mainly I want to keep book of shadows and what ever Spirits/L.E (Living Entity) info. As well as pictures and what not. Yes I could’ve ask Military forums.

Yet what if they don’t believe what I believe and might hinder me to be accepted. I just need tips also again don’t need to say if joined any Government jobs (Military/non Military) I’ve got so much of things to write. It’s blocking me in a sense if I unable write these stuff and take info and or book of Shadows among other things? (Unsure If tarot deck.

Think same problem) I don’t know why I keep feel it’s going used against me. I thought would be at my adoptive mom place. For long time, but since I’m still planning to move. I’m starting think might be Military I have to watch out. Yet I haven’t enlisted yet. Sadly it’s causing me stress and unnecessary worrying. Many thanks.
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I don't have military experience so couldn't tell you from that angle. But you can always just bend the truth if someone were to find your journal, and say it is related to Christian worship or something (spirituality more commonly accepted and not as often questioned).

I do know others in the metaphysical community who have been in military, talked semi-openly about their paranormal/spiritual beliefs, and had no issues. So there are others like you.
If it doesn't inhibit your duties in any way then there shouldn't be real concerns.
"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I journal onto an SD card. Actually, it’s a micro-SD in an adapter. If I had to pull it out of my device and put it somewhere safe, I could. I can also back it up to the cloud.

I fly under the radar metaphysically, so I’m always looking for ways to not be obvious.

I don’t think the US Government or any Military branch is allowed to discriminate against someone’s spirituality (or lack thereof). You can probably look around for forums or blogs from folks who are both military and follow non-mainstream spirituality paths. And I hope some members here can answer your questions.
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I guess it depends on which country's military you are thinking of.

The rules for military and government / civil service in the UK and the US and the EU - as far as I know - follow the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights. I imagine quite a few others do too.

https://www.un.org/en/universal-declara ... an-rights/

Article 18

Everyone has the human right to freedom of conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.

But not all countries respect that, as we know. And some did not even sign it: eg Russia & Saudi Arabia.

There is probably information online for any branch of the military or civil service that says something about religion / faith.

I've watched tv documentaries that covered practising satanists in the US & UK military, whose right to practice was respected. It might always be best to keep such things private, as people disagree strongly about religious beliefs - but at least in those countries it does not seem to be something that would get someone in trouble, in theory.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lilith28
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:26 am I guess it depends on which country's military you are thinking of.

The rules for military and government / civil service in the UK and the US and the EU - as far as I know - follow the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights. I imagine quite a few others do too.

https://www.un.org/en/universal-declara ... an-rights/

Article 18

Everyone has the human right to freedom of conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.

But not all countries respect that, as we know. And some did not even sign it: eg Russia & Saudi Arabia.

There is probably information online for any branch of the military or civil service that says something about religion / faith.

I've watched tv documentaries that covered practising satanists in the US & UK military, whose right to practice was respected. It might always be best to keep such things private, as people disagree strongly about religious beliefs - but at least in those countries it does not seem to be something that would get someone in trouble, in theory.
Hi, since I'm in US this helps me in way.

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:45 pm I don't have military experience so couldn't tell you from that angle. But you can always just bend the truth if someone were to find your journal, and say it is related to Christian worship or something (spirituality more commonly accepted and not as often questioned).

I do know others in the metaphysical community who have been in military, talked semi-openly about their paranormal/spiritual beliefs, and had no issues. So there are others like you.
If it doesn't inhibit your duties in any way then there shouldn't be real concerns.
Hi, this helps to, As for my duties your right to.

Likes2Read wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:48 pm I journal onto an SD card. Actually, it’s a micro-SD in an adapter. If I had to pull it out of my device and put it somewhere safe, I could. I can also back it up to the cloud.

I fly under the radar metaphysically, so I’m always looking for ways to not be obvious.

I don’t think the US Government or any Military branch is allowed to discriminate against someone’s spirituality (or lack thereof). You can probably look around for forums or blogs from folks who are both military and follow non-mainstream spirituality paths. And I hope some members here can answer your questions.
Hi thanks for info and helps to. I haven't thought of using SD or anything else in that particular technology. I'm aware some ships have Internet. Unless maybe back up online once in Port?
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

This may be of interest to you.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your ... diversity/

"In 2017, the [US] Department of Defense released a new table of “Faith and Belief Codes” listing over 200 denominations and religious groups that includes Sikhs, Wiccans and Atheists."
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Shaddowpumpkin
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No name
If I could be anything, I would be...: No name
My magical/paranormal name...: Cerium sky dragon consoul
Zodiac:

Have you considered writing it differently? Like say a note book for a story your writing that seems reasonable. I don't know much as to what your going through, but I am very hidden from most people, so I tend to be more secretive when I write things down.
0x. It takes a story to describe a word, and words to tell the story.
Lilith28
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:14 pm This may be of interest to you.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your ... diversity/

"In 2017, the [US] Department of Defense released a new table of “Faith and Belief Codes” listing over 200 denominations and religious groups that includes Sikhs, Wiccans and Atheists."
Thank you, would be useful.
Shaddowpumpkin wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:13 pm Have you considered writing it differently? Like say a note book for a story your writing that seems reasonable. I don't know much as to what your going through, but I am very hidden from most people, so I tend to be more secretive when I write things down.
I used to write stories and poems. Awkward part, it’s been bugging me to print them out and find hidden messages. Started last month, just haven’t printed it though. I could do as you suggested to. Thank you.
Paulshores3
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Tactus
Zodiac:

I am in the us army, and no it is not allowed for anyone to ridicule or belittle you because of the contents of your journal and book of shadows. in fact they can get in a lot of trouble for it. Hope this helps.
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

As a former sailor, congrats on joining imo the best branch to see large portions of the world. You may not be allowed the personal items during boot camp, they are yours though, no one is allowed to examine them though. I know there are services for unitarian universalist available at the chapel. I was friends with a RP who was Wiccan, and for a while there was a Wiccan service on my ship.
All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Return to “General Questions”