PyroAnt
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: nonexistant
Zodiac:

I am looking for book recommendations on gray witchcraft and magic. I looked on Amazon but there is a very low selection as far as I can see. I am a beginner and was told I am best for gray magic by a conjurer. If anyone can offer any recommendations, I greatly appreciate it.

Barcarana
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi!

What exactly are you trying to do?

I am reading "Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals for Working with The 72 Demons (The Gallery of Magick) (English Edition)" from Gordon Winterfield.

It is an highly practical book and looks at this kind of magick from a very neutral point of view.
Also, i have not yet used one of the simple yet powerful rituals but i have had huge success with different books from the same "Group" of authors. (The Gallery of magick)

But maybe you look for something different :)

Anyway, good luck on your journey and keep us posted :)

"There is always more than one truth...
I could say that your just a pile of dust and liquid and that would be true.
I also could say that you are something inside your head that goes away once your dead.
This is also true."

Wings-Bromeliad, by Terry Prattchett
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Barcarana wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:57 pm Hi!

I am reading "Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals for Working with The 72 Demons (The Gallery of Magick) (English Edition)" from Gordon Winterfield.

It is an highly practical book and looks at this kind of magick from a very neutral point of view.
Also, i have not yet used one of the simple yet powerful rituals but i have had huge success with different books from the same "Group" of authors. (The Gallery of magick)

I love the DOM and the AAOM book. All their books have safe practices and are beginner friendly. The next in my list to buy are the sigils for transformation and power and success magick..

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Barcarana
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I do the success magic one - it takes really long but I m sure it already helped me a lot during these challenging times 👍

I also could say that you are something inside your head that goes away once your dead.
This is also true."

PyroAnt
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: nonexistant
Zodiac:

Honestly, I'm just looking to get into magick. Apparently, my destiny in magic is to help so I guess I want to learn it.

Barcarana
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

PyroAnt wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:58 am

Honestly, I'm just looking to get into magick. Apparently, my destiny in magic is to help so I guess I want to learn it.

Learning is always a good place to start! 8))

The forum is great for that too ./<

This is also true."

Return to “General Questions”