Sense energy bodies? How does binding feel to you?

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

To me it depends on who is doing the binding/what is being bound. I don’t usually get negative side effects or have a hard time adjusting to new energies from companions though. A lot of the time I do feel excitement and warmth in my heart center even before I’m aware the binding has taken place.

When I asked myself how bindings interact with my energy I got the sensation I was wearing a thick bracelet around my right wrist. I got the image of multiple friendship bracelets each weaved with different colors/energies.

Neter
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

I sleep. I end up taking these long 3 - 6 hour naps and, lo and behold, I will get a notification that an order has been shipped. Happened just a couple of days ago for my latest CH order. My orders are typically a mixture of light/neutral/dark arts. I wonder if I would still get knocked on my tail if I place an all light art order. Hm.

0:) >:) ||.||
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I have noticed that when I am not near my vessels or I stop wearing them, it feels like there's an empty space? I rarely take my vessels (jewelry) off. I enjoy the circulation of the different energies.

Sigma
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: TBC
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

AlwaysLost wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:30 am I have noticed that when I am not near my vessels or I stop wearing them, it feels like there's an empty space? I rarely take my vessels (jewelry) off. I enjoy the circulation of the different energies.
Same. I got my fist vessels last monday - and one of them, a bracelet, broke yesterday and I'm heartbroken. ;( I was so careful with it, wore it only around the house during work and meditation/bonding time, and now I feel somethings missing. I'll contact CH about a possible replacement asap. :|:

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Sigma wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:11 am
AlwaysLost wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:30 am I have noticed that when I am not near my vessels or I stop wearing them, it feels like there's an empty space? I rarely take my vessels (jewelry) off. I enjoy the circulation of the different energies.
Same. I got my fist vessels last monday - and one of them, a bracelet, broke yesterday and I'm heartbroken. ;( I was so careful with it, wore it only around the house during work and meditation/bonding time, and now I feel somethings missing. I'll contact CH about a possible replacement asap. :|:
Oh Sigma! I am so sorry to hear that! I'm sending a virtual hug. I do know that CH has vessel replacements. They also have the transmute bag. If you have a vessel of your own that you can transfer your friend to. I do hope that you get a new vessel soon!

Return to “General Questions”