neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There are sellers who admit they’re a middleman and I’m fine with that as they are being honest.
But
What if you found out a seller you respect is in fact just a middleman posing as a legit seller, the original conjurer and practitioner?

Will you still deal with them?
Will you keep the spirits you got from them?
How do you generally feel about this?

I find it quite disheartening and dishonest and I wouldn’t keep the spirits as I don’t know who the real conjurer is, even if connected to said spirits.

*bung, bung, bung, bung*

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Well some sellers do say they sell things conjured by conjurers they work with, so that makes them one kind of middleman. But I think you mean sellers who pretend they conjure the spirit for you, but just take your details then place an order 'for a friend' (you, their customer) with a genuine seller: that kind of middleman(?) I suppose they must have lots of fake email addresses to do that on a regular basis.

Logically, that should cost a customer far more than going direct to the reputable seller in the first place. So I would not go back to that middleman seller for that reason. And I would strongly disapprove of what they did, so would not go back for that reason too.

But - again hypothetically and logically speaking - how would I know the seller is a middleman unless I'd discovered where they really got their spirits from?

Basically if a seller is untrustworthy I wouldn't go back to them. However if they were a middleman, that means they sell genuine spirits conjured by someone else. So no reason to lose trust in the spirit.

There is one seller I've lost faith in and won't go back to. But whoever conjured their spirits seems to have been genuine.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Lewk wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:12 am
But - again hypothetically and logically speaking - how would I know the seller is a middleman unless I'd discovered where they really got their spirits from?
I don’t know where they got their spirits from however I do know they’re a middleman because of an email they accidentally sent to me.
Lewk wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:12 amBasically if a seller is untrustworthy I wouldn't go back to them. However if they were a middleman, that means they sell genuine spirits conjured by someone else. So no reason to lose trust in the spirit.
What if something goes wrong and you cannot reach either of them? If you don’t know who the conjurer is and their history, then you’re putting yourself in a lot danger.
Even with glowing reviews (which is the case), I’d never keep spirits I was tricked into buying. Something will always seem off and I’d be filled with resentment.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It is a good idea to research the sellers beforehand:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61658

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “General Questions”