Did you have any experience with spirits before you discovered Spirit Keeping?

santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I had a few experiences with the paranormal when I was a child. I had psychic visions when I was about 6-7 years old. My family bugged me about it so much that I told them I lied. I didn't have a lot of ghost encounters until I came to live with my mom during a really rough time in my life. Apparently, someone had killed themselves a long time ago, either in our home or next door. I made contact with a spirit who would cuddle me in bed, who I don't think meant harm. I remember being upset, and back then, I used a CD player for all my music. He actually flipped it to a song that described my emotions at that time. I remember my mom trying to downplay it all, but I had several experiences.

I have also had experiences with a malicious entity/demon that lived in my mom's current home. It targeted me, most likely because at this time I had created my servitor. Thankfully, he learned to leave us alone but made sure to let me know he hated me, probably because I knew he was there and could sense him feeding on us.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have dealt with spirits and entities, both good and bad, my entire life.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Nathayra
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I had some encounters as a child but it stopped after I went to the bathroom at about six years old and just ran into something standing in the hallway. Like... 1.80, lots of teeth and then hunting me down to my room. I saw a picture of the Hearteater in an egyption book of the death a few years later and that looked pretty accurate. Probably was to scared to see nything afterwards or it faded out naturally.
During adulthood it only happened once after a long tattooing session. Back home, laying in bed (on my stomache because of the pain and driftet between being awake and asleep) and suddenly something stood in the door. I could see that it was upright but had animal ears and seemed to have an axe on its back XD So.. I was just looking in that direrction and wondering and suddenly it was gone again.

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Yup! Lived with them all my life like roommates or landmates. x*D

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

Yep! I grew up in a very old house and had quite a few interactions with ghosts. Thankfully none of them were negative. I think they were just passing through.

Always seeking and always learning.
ThePeskyCrow
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

When I was younger I had a few experiences not all too friendly. On a side note I've noticed that whenever I recieve a new vessel. Shortly after touching it I get really tired and sleep a few hours is this normal?

Return to “General Questions”