active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So, I really want to take the plunge and switch to vessels. I feel that something physical and personal (not that my own energy isn't personal enough :'D ) would be beneficial to some connections. At the moment, I'm thinking of a master vessel and a few single ones. For my spirit spouse, I had a ring in mind. It's kinda meant to be romantic but I dont't know, if it's too symbolic for him. I also wonder, which vessels your spirits picked, when you chose the random option at CH and what kind of vessel do you usually wear.

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

I want to switch vessels for my spirits because I want some that fit my personal styles and I also want ones for my spirits without any. I didn't get any yet (because of money) but I just search on etsy, look at them and ask myself if my spirit would like it and if I like it. I want my spirit vessels to be mostly jewellery, rings specifally. Because I don't own any rings that aren't vessels that I actually wear.

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Adrasteia wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:09 pm So, I really want to take the plunge and switch to vessels. I feel that something physical and personal (not that my own energy isn't personal enough :'D ) would be beneficial to some connections. At the moment, I'm thinking of a master vessel and a few single ones. For my spirit spouse, I had a ring in mind. It's kinda meant to be romantic but I dont't know, if it's too symbolic for him. I also wonder, which vessels your spirits picked, when you chose the random option at CH and what kind of vessel do you usually wear.
First of all, congrats on your spiritual marriage! :8)
I also was thinking about getting a special ring, so I asked my spirit boyfriend to find me something similar to a ring he used to wear for several years. I wish he could get me his own ring, but who knows where it is now. He probably lost it somewhere when he was alive, or even thrown it away, since it probably was an unexpensive sterling silver one. But maybe spirits can track lost things down, who knows?
P.S. how do you marry a spirit? I mean, could you please tell me what I should do in order to marry my spirit companion? Thank you very much!

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:32 am First of all, congrats on your spiritual marriage! :8)
I also was thinking about getting a special ring, so I asked my spirit boyfriend to find me something similar to a ring he used to wear for several years. I wish he could get me his own ring, but who knows where it is now. He probably lost it somewhere when he was alive, or even thrown it away, since it probably was an unexpensive sterling silver one. But maybe spirits can track lost things down, who knows?
P.S. how do you marry a spirit? I mean, could you please tell me what I should do in order to marry my spirit companion? Thank you very much!
Oh, this wasn't meant as a marriage proposal. This is the symbolism I mentioned. My spirit will probably be flustered by this suggestion, haha. I'm not sure if he'll like it but I'll communicate with him to find out. However, I've seen some people offering a marriage service but I'm sure that you can do it yourself...I just don't exactly know how. Btw, this is a wonderful idea, just to have something physical in hand to be reminded of them. I hope you'll find a perfect ring.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Adrasteia wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:22 pm
PrincessKnight wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:32 am First of all, congrats on your spiritual marriage! :8)
Oh, this wasn't meant as a marriage proposal. This is the symbolism I mentioned. My spirit will probably be flustered by this suggestion, haha. I'm not sure if he'll like it but I'll communicate with him to find out. However, I've seen some people offering a marriage service but I'm sure that you can do it yourself...I just don't exactly know how. Btw, this is a wonderful idea, just to have something physical in hand to be reminded of them. I hope you'll find a perfect ring.
Thank you so much for your very kind words!!! :8) ()

Return to “General Questions”