You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

Hello! I was wondering how can one make a realm and the amount of practice it takes. Does anyone know somewhere where I could have that info?

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

marsnymph wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:10 pm Hello! I was wondering how can one make a realm and the amount of practice it takes. Does anyone know somewhere where I could have that info?
So I think you're taking about pocket astral realms (?)

I can't find a full lesson. I came across one article attributed to a master - Robert Bruce - here.
https://robertjrgraham.com/robert-bruce ... own-realm/

His own website is here.
http://astraldynamics.com/about/

His classic book on astral projection is Astral Dynamics but it doesn't teach pocket realm creation.

Obviously a beginner is unlikely to be able to achieve the same results as a long-standing, long-studied and experienced master. You might find a book that has a section in it on how to create one. Eclipse Metaphysical sell guardians that can create them for you eg their Kitsune. Or you might need to find a teacher.

Okay...I think there are levels of doing this sort of stuff. And, as ever, there's a need to be clear about words, terms and how they're used, so we're not talking at cross purposes. So I'll try and give some context to my comments.

The Astral is a place where thoughts, visualisations and magical workings instantly
take on a reality. It's quite plastic. (Not sure that's the exact word I'm looking for.) A pocket realm is 'simply' customising your own small place within the greater Astral - and protecting it effectively, maybe with the help of your lifetime spirit guides. You would really need to be able to astral travel quite well to make any use of or even create one.

To make anything more advanced I'd say you'll need to be pretty advanced yourself.

The common idea is that there exists the Astral Realm. Some nowadays think of it as existing inside of us, accessed via our consciousness. In medieval times it was thought of more as being literally outside of us. A fairly common idea is that the Astral has 7 levels (with each level having subplanes, layers that are further divided into places colonised by various beings). One level is the one relating to our physical world. Again some people have reported seeing its basic underlying structure during their astral travels - rectangular area plots. That sounds a bit like one of those computer strategy games, where you fill in empty area squares with buildings.

Creating a pocket astral realm at its simplest is just finding a small, free space, giving it boundaries, setting up a very good protection on it, then filling in the inside with whatever it is that you want or need to. I think that is essentially what you're talking about. Confusingly, or should I say, counter-intuitively, you can make a small customised space in the astral seem far larger inside than it appears from the outside. So you don't need to take over a massive space in order to create one (!?)

I once read a website by a Russian astral traveller who, whenever she went there, saw statues of herself, erected to her glory, all over the Astral. A clear case of misguided spiritual pride / arrogance. The mind can do that easily. It's so easy to create things there.

With these things - which I don't teach and am not master of - I usually say find a good system (ie book from a reputable author) and stick to their system. I'm not a fan of mixing up elements from different systems, as something important may get left out.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

- Thank you very much for sharing, Lewk!

- @Marsnimph, very interesting topic, indeed!

Return to “General Questions”