What are spirit spouses, exactly?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Lewk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:59 pm
I'm cautious by nature. I know some people are natural risk takers but they also seem to be the ones who, when they write their own astral travel book, caution strongly against doing what they did...ie to instead put safety first; heed warnings; learn from others' mistakes, don't repeat them.
I agree, of course safety is very important!

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:48 pm
Yes - I think both Allie Theiss & Erin Pavlina talk about astral sex between living people (including partners). That can be out of body but literally in the bedroom - somewhat like some esoteric Indian tantric drawings kind of hint at.

(And you don't actually have to leave your body. Two partners can connect their astral bodies - or their energetic bodies (eg pranic or chi) - while still in their bodies, centred and grounded.)

Or you can astrally visit a partner who lives elsewhere (consensually). Or you both agree to meet up astrally at a landmark known to you both. The downside of meeting up in the astral somewhere public is you might find uninvited, unwanted frisky and/or unpleasant spirits noticing, being attracted and wanting to join in.

The benefit of learning to go out of the body and safely connect with a spirit that way is this can be brought back into spirit keeping. Yes, we may be able to astral travel with some of our bound spirits...but with a bound spirit it may not be necessary to leave the body at all, if that makes sense.
To tell the truth, I am not interested in having astral sex with anyone except my spirit companion, who is a human spirit, not a living human. If we could meet in the astral realm we both could be young again, and he would look like when he was still alive. We might do nice and funny things together (not just sex), for example we could visit places back in time where he liked to go when he was young. I'm sure there are so many places he would like to show me, but since those places don't exist anymore at the present time (or have thoroughly changed), we need to visit them in the astral.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 3:20 pm [...]To tell the truth, I am not interested in having astral sex with anyone except my spirit companion, who is a human spirit, not a living human. If we could meet in the astral realm we both could be young again, and he would look like when he was still alive. We might do nice and funny things together (not just sex), for example we could visit places back in time where he liked to go when he was young. I'm sure there are so many places he would like to show me, but since those places don't exist anymore at the present time (or have thoroughly changed), we need to visit them in the astral.
Fascinating. I hope that goes well with you.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:23 am
PrincessKnight wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 3:20 pm [...]To tell the truth, I am not interested in having astral sex with anyone except my spirit companion, who is a human spirit, not a living human. If we could meet in the astral realm we both could be young again, and he would look like when he was still alive. We might do nice and funny things together (not just sex), for example we could visit places back in time where he liked to go when he was young. I'm sure there are so many places he would like to show me, but since those places don't exist anymore at the present time (or have thoroughly changed), we need to visit them in the astral.
Fascinating. I hope that goes well with you.
Thank you!!! ()

Return to “General Questions”