Had a very strong call from a spirit, but someone else arrived

Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Call me Banapis. It's a good public name.
Zodiac:

I hope I can ask my question clearly. It's thrown me for a bit of a loop as a relatively new (4 months in) spirit keeper. It's stirred up a few insecurities as well.

First, a bit of background: I felt a strong call from one of my first spirits - a hellhound - and a burst of almost ecstatic joy when I put in my order. I felt we had already began to get to know each other - I had a few experiences before her vessel arrived and I felt that joy again when her vessel arrived.

I had another very strong call from an Adhene back in February. It was a very visceral thing - I could even swear I heard him chuckle in my mind as I placed my order. I was looking forward to getting to know him. To be honest, I was a bit bowled over by the initial experience. lol

So when the order was completed and the vessel arrived, there was a female Adhene. I can honestly say I am not one bit disappointed - far from it - but it was a shock, after having such a strong call. I have also had to back up and start from scratch with what knowledge I had about this new relationship, if that makes any sense.

Is this a common thing - feeling such a strong call, yet having someone else step in? As silly as it sounds, this has kicked up those insecurities I mentioned - did I misread the situation? Did I misstep somewhere? I feel like I have done my Adhene a disservice with these insecurities, although I have gotten the sense from her that I have done no such thing. I hate it because I've shut down a bit because of those insecurities over the last month or so and I miss the interactions I know I can have with my spirits.

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Friedrich Nietzsche: Thus Spake Zarathustra
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi, what kind of spirits are the Adhene spirits?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

By the way, maybe you can get that male Adhene spirit as well, so you'll have both

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:38 am By the way, maybe you can get that male Adhene spirit as well, so you'll have both
That's what I thought.

A while ago I had a reading suggesting spirits according to my current energies and situation. A Sterling angel was suggested and I thought I already felt one close to me. A male with red hair.
So I placed my order and got a female, blonde Sterling. I was quite confused, but I really appreciated her wish to be with me.
A few weeks later I placed an order for a Courtwind for my oldest son and TADA: Red haired, male Courtwind!
He had been the one I felt being around.
So maybe the male Adhene is still waiting to get bound to you.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

I agree with Ilinda, I don' think you were wrong about your calling, I just think that someone else that wanted to be with you took the opportunity to come first. Maybe you can ask a conjurer to find the specific spirit you're looking for.

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

To be honest, I've never assumed or tried to sense what spirit will step forward for a custom conjure. I'm happy to wait and be pleasantly surprised.

If there are spirits around someone, waiting to be conjured as a companion, maybe this would be useful?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

ilinga wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:45 pm
PrincessKnight wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:38 am By the way, maybe you can get that male Adhene spirit as well, so you'll have both
That's what I thought.

A while ago I had a reading suggesting spirits according to my current energies and situation. A Sterling angel was suggested and I thought I already felt one close to me. A male with red hair.
So I placed my order and got a female, blonde Sterling. I was quite confused, but I really appreciated her wish to be with me.
A few weeks later I placed an order for a Courtwind for my oldest son and TADA: Red haired, male Courtwind!
He had been the one I felt being around.
So maybe the male Adhene is still waiting to get bound to you.
I totally agree! BTW, that angel you felt the presence of was meant for your son, then: how wonderful!!! <3
Anyway, we have the possibility to select male or female gender when we choose our spirit companions from the CH shop, and also give them a short description of the ones we're looking for, so they can contact them for us.
Therefore, how could it happen that both of you received a different spirit? Didn't you ask for a specific one?
I'm a little confused... :@

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

marsnymph wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:34 pm I agree with Ilinda, I don' think you were wrong about your calling, I just think that someone else that wanted to be with you took the opportunity to come first. Maybe you can ask a conjurer to find the specific spirit you're looking for.
Exactly!!

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 3:19 am Didn't you ask for a specific one?
For a specific conjure I'd chosen the link Lewk posted. But I thought the angel I was feeling around would step forward anyway, because his presence was so strong around us.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

ilinga wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 7:53 pm
PrincessKnight wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 3:19 am Didn't you ask for a specific one?
For a specific conjure I'd chosen the link Lewk posted. But I thought the angel I was feeling around would step forward anyway, because his presence was so strong around us.
Oh, I understand now, thank you

Return to “General Questions”