How could I do it?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

In case someone wanted to discuss a topic privately with another forum member, what could they do, given that private messages have been disabled?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I don't think you can, in this forum.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

darkwing dook wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:31 am I don't think you can, in this forum.
Yes, I know, unfortunately. But I wanted to know if there was a way to contact them and talk with them outside of this forum...
I was thinking, maybe there is another forum CH members can subscribe to and meet in there, if they want to talk privately. Of course we won't leave this forum - this forum remains the most important one - but we might meet in another forum just to talk in private, what do you think?

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:54 am
darkwing dook wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:31 am I don't think you can, in this forum.
Yes, I know, unfortunately. But I wanted to know if there was a way to contact them and talk with them outside of this forum...
I was thinking, maybe there is another forum CH members can subscribe to and meet in there, if they want to talk privately. Of course we won't leave this forum - this forum remains the most important one - but we might meet in another forum just to talk in private, what do you think?
As i read older threads i beleive there was a message private system but after a while certain people came in and started making groups and spread rumors to benefit themselves or to damage the shops. After a while this got tiresome and CH closed the message system. I believe with the anonymity provided by the profiles here in this forum we can say and ask everything and if you want to ask a certain member you just quote them. If you want to talk about certain stuff there are always groups to join. And after all of the above well a message private system is unnecessary.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yes, what Lonikh said here:
Lonikh wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:36 am
PrincessKnight wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:54 am Yes, I know, unfortunately. But I wanted to know if there was a way to contact them and talk with them outside of this forum...
As i read older threads i beleive there was a message private system but after a while certain people came in and started making groups and spread rumors to benefit themselves or to damage the shops. After a while this got tiresome and CH closed the message system.

Plus there were cases of members being stalked and harassed that they had to give up on social media, because they gave their personal info etc via PM.

A lot of what happened have some traces in the forum rules, if you can imagine what might have happened that they need to make a rule out of it : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “General Questions”