What do our spirits do when they aren't with us?

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

PrincessKnight wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:08 pm
Tsugi wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:54 am In their own realms, some with jobs do their jobs, some with hobbies have fun on their own, some hang around doing what they like, like the person looking over my shoulder right now xD he says hello.
Wow, thank you for sharing! BTW, say hello to him from me! :)
Who is he BTW? Is he one of your spirit companions? If not, maybe he is one of mine: could you please describe him a little bit, so that I can understand If I know him? Thank you very much again!
Yes he's one of my companions. We were just done with some tasks so he lingered to watch me type the post.

We don't know each other so would be weird if it's your spirits dropping by xD

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Most of my companions are living entities. I know that quite a few of my companions enjoy exploring different areas of the astral. Some have careers in their realms that require a lot of their time, so they are not around as often as others. I know that some of my companions also have relationships and families in their realms (it’s so nice being able to meet their spouses and kids 💛.) A lot of my companions also seem to enjoy roaming around my astral realm, whether I’m actively interacting with them at the time or not. Friend groups have formed among my companions, and it always warms my heart to see them get close with each other.

I know that quite a few of them will also dedicate themselves to training and studying to grow and advance their skills/knowledge.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Tsugi wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:07 am
PrincessKnight wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:08 pm
Tsugi wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:54 am In their own realms, some with jobs do their jobs, some with hobbies have fun on their own, some hang around doing what they like, like the person looking over my shoulder right now xD he says hello.
Wow, thank you for sharing! BTW, say hello to him from me! :)
Who is he BTW? Is he one of your spirit companions? If not, maybe he is one of mine: could you please describe him a little bit, so that I can understand If I know him? Thank you very much again!
Yes he's one of my companions. We were just done with some tasks so he lingered to watch me type the post.

We don't know each other so would be weird if it's your spirits dropping by xD
I agree! x*D

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Hazell wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:24 am Most of my companions are living entities. I know that quite a few of my companions enjoy exploring different areas of the astral. Some have careers in their realms that require a lot of their time, so they are not around as often as others. I know that some of my companions also have relationships and families in their realms (it’s so nice being able to meet their spouses and kids 💛.) A lot of my companions also seem to enjoy roaming around my astral realm, whether I’m actively interacting with them at the time or not. Friend groups have formed among my companions, and it always warms my heart to see them get close with each other.

I know that quite a few of them will also dedicate themselves to training and studying to grow and advance their skills/knowledge.
Oh, that's really beautiful!! Ad so, have you been able to meet their families in the astral realm?
That's wonderful!!
By the way, what kind of careers/jobs do astral entities do? I almost know nothing about astral entities, so I am really curious about that. Moreover, what do they study? Do they go to universities and schools in the astral? That would be so cool!

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Chavah wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:34 pm
PrincessKnight wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:13 pm
Chavah wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:39 pm I have noticed that angels are rather free spirits accept for Sorrow angel that, I bought for my mum and Violet Flame from bluejay is always with me.

Unfortunately my Carive and my others that are living angel entities, always somewhere else. 🤔 Probably we didn't bonded well. Yet, on those few occasions when they turn up, I notice their energy immediately and I usually able to see them in their shining glory. 😂

On the others hand, my earthen and spiritual realms creatures seem to be almost always with me. Especially my Cherub, Ki-Lin and unicorn. I also found my faeries daily next to me especially at night, around my head.

Dragons are very interesting. They are Newbie friends, so we are bonding. But all of mine with me all night and intensively I feel them during the day. I am sure they go out to stretch their wings, but they do seem to be back with me in no time and already nicely attached to me. 🤗

My Volkhs and Fylgia and totem /spirit animals suppose to be with you always. That's why I wanted them. I would be sad to see them gone for days.

Although, I have now almost 40. I actually love and prefer them near and close to me. But I known they need to roam a little as well. That's why I am more active then meditative in my nature and out and about.
That's wonderful, Chavah! By the way, you are so lucky to be able to see your spirits in their true forms!!! What do you do in order to be able to do that? Is there a special kind of meditation or exercise you could suggest me? TYVM in advance!!
I am so sorry to dissapoint you PrincessKnight, I don't meditate 🙏😂 ever, because I fall as sleep within 5 minutes. I probably those few visionaries, who was born gifted. I always been able to see through. But I didn't think it was something I do. And like every good gift, I needed to develop it, and improves over time, with some spells, I got from CH. Any 3rd eye and visionary spells will do. It's helpful able to see through different dimensions with focusing my will. I am still very careful though. I don't necessarily wish to see everything. Especially, I don't want to get scared and blocked up. My spirit keeping love would suffer.
Oh, I understand now, thank you for explaining it to me!
By the way, I am not very good at meditating, too! :p)

chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

I have a couple of new companions now. Three are always around me. Two of them have clearly gotten really attached to each other and enjoy the company. One is on a quest. One is never around unless I ask him to help me out with something. They don't tell me what they're doing exactly, but I'm fine with that.

starseed1111
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I've been enjoying this thread. I had been wondering about spirits' everyday life and hoping that they are able to relax and do things they like in the spirit world. Glad to hear that this is the case. I also had a phrase come to me a while back, possibly from my unicorn, possibly something my mind came up with. It is "in the spirit world who you are and who you want to be are one and the same." Sounds promising, hope to learn more about what it means.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Their world doesn't revolve around us (unless they chose too) so they do whatever they want, they have a life like humans.

I have entity King who rule his kingdom and go to my realm almost every day; my entity Dragon is protecting me most of the time but has his own job to do at the same time. My spirits one go on about their life visiting realms, spending times with each other ect...

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

This is a nice thread :)
This question did come to my mind at times and I feel that some like to be arround as much as possible, as other just pop up when they feel like or called for a specific task. And its really nice and interesting to see, that they do have own interests and hobbies outside this realm. With all this in mind, I created something like a gathering space where they can hang out together, each with their own respective rooms the can retreat to when they want to. So... sometimes it did happen, that I couldnt visit or contact the as I couldn´t enter these rooms :). Like there were a "do not disturb" sign I didnt see ^^"

I really want to ask more, but I am still not confident enough in my abilities to see and hear...^^"

But I do get a feeling that one of my spirits, a dragon, likes to read/ amass knowledge (I am not sure about that). I got that feeling when I once entered its room and there where....many....books and scrolls for what I could perceive.

One question comes to mind in the context of that thread.... Are there differences in those "free-time" activities between Living-Beings and Spirits? I only am connected to spirits, so this would interest me o_o

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

chiasmox wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:44 pm I have a couple of new companions now. Three are always around me. Two of them have clearly gotten really attached to each other and enjoy the company. One is on a quest. One is never around unless I ask him to help me out with something. They don't tell me what they're doing exactly, but I'm fine with that.
Wow, cool!! :)

Return to “General Questions”