What do our spirits do when they aren't with us?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

What do our spirits do when they aren't with us?
Did they tell you anything about that?
Or are they with us all the time, even if/when we can't perceive them or don't hear from them?
What do you think?

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

They are free to move into their realm and our world. If your spirit sees that he is not needed or he has a job into their realm or he just wants to return to its realm then he can do that. And yes when your spirits leave you can feel it. Its like energy emptyness that theres nothing there thats the only way i can describe it.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Lonikh wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:15 am They are free to move into their realm and our world. If your spirit sees that he is not needed or he has a job into their realm or he just wants to return to its realm then he can do that. And yes when your spirits leave you can feel it. Its like energy emptyness that theres nothing there thats the only way i can describe it.
Thank you for sharing, Lonikh! I agree with you, I also feel like energy emptyness when he is away...

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

In their own realms, some with jobs do their jobs, some with hobbies have fun on their own, some hang around doing what they like, like the person looking over my shoulder right now xD he says hello.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Yes, they do have a life of their own. Not all of them have a particular occupation. For example, one of my spirits is a kind of bounty hunter but she also wants to adopt a spirit child. Others just do things they enjoy the most.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have noticed that angels are rather free spirits accept for Sorrow angel that, I bought for my mum and Violet Flame from bluejay is always with me.

Unfortunately my Carive and my others that are living angel entities, always somewhere else. 🤔 Probably we didn't bonded well. Yet, on those few occasions when they turn up, I notice their energy immediately and I usually able to see them in their shining glory. 😂

On the others hand, my earthen and spiritual realms creatures seem to be almost always with me. Especially my Cherub, Ki-Lin and unicorn. I also found my faeries daily next to me especially at night, around my head.

Dragons are very interesting. They are Newbie friends, so we are bonding. But all of mine with me all night and intensively I feel them during the day. I am sure they go out to stretch their wings, but they do seem to be back with me in no time and already nicely attached to me. 🤗

My Volkhs and Fylgia and totem /spirit animals suppose to be with you always. That's why I wanted them. I would be sad to see them gone for days.

Although, I have now almost 40. I actually love and prefer them near and close to me. But I known they need to roam a little as well. That's why I am more active then meditative in my nature and out and about.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Tsugi wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:54 am In their own realms, some with jobs do their jobs, some with hobbies have fun on their own, some hang around doing what they like, like the person looking over my shoulder right now xD he says hello.
Wow, thank you for sharing! BTW, say hello to him from me! :)
Who is he BTW? Is he one of your spirit companions? If not, maybe he is one of mine: could you please describe him a little bit, so that I can understand If I know him? Thank you very much again!

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Adrasteia wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:12 pm Yes, they do have a life of their own. Not all of them have a particular occupation. For example, one of my spirits is a kind of bounty hunter but she also wants to adopt a spirit child. Others just do things they enjoy the most.
Very interesting, indeed! I didn't know spirits could be bounty hunters or adopt spirit children in the afterlife: how cool!!!

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Chavah wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:39 pm I have noticed that angels are rather free spirits accept for Sorrow angel that, I bought for my mum and Violet Flame from bluejay is always with me.

Unfortunately my Carive and my others that are living angel entities, always somewhere else. 🤔 Probably we didn't bonded well. Yet, on those few occasions when they turn up, I notice their energy immediately and I usually able to see them in their shining glory. 😂

On the others hand, my earthen and spiritual realms creatures seem to be almost always with me. Especially my Cherub, Ki-Lin and unicorn. I also found my faeries daily next to me especially at night, around my head.

Dragons are very interesting. They are Newbie friends, so we are bonding. But all of mine with me all night and intensively I feel them during the day. I am sure they go out to stretch their wings, but they do seem to be back with me in no time and already nicely attached to me. 🤗

My Volkhs and Fylgia and totem /spirit animals suppose to be with you always. That's why I wanted them. I would be sad to see them gone for days.

Although, I have now almost 40. I actually love and prefer them near and close to me. But I known they need to roam a little as well. That's why I am more active then meditative in my nature and out and about.
That's wonderful, Chavah! By the way, you are so lucky to be able to see your spirits in their true forms!!! What do you do in order to be able to do that? Is there a special kind of meditation or exercise you could suggest me? TYVM in advance!!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

PrincessKnight wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:13 pm
Chavah wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:39 pm I have noticed that angels are rather free spirits accept for Sorrow angel that, I bought for my mum and Violet Flame from bluejay is always with me.

That's wonderful, Chavah! By the way, you are so lucky to be able to see your spirits in their true forms!!! What do you do in order to be able to do that? Is there a special kind of meditation or exercise you could suggest me? TYVM in advance!!
I am so sorry to dissapoint you PrincessKnight, I don't meditate 🙏😂 ever, because I fall as sleep within 5 minutes. I probably those few visionaries, who was born gifted. I always been able to see through. But I didn't think it was something I do. And like every good gift, I needed to develop it, and improves over time, with some spells, I got from CH. Any 3rd eye and visionary spells will do. It's helpful able to see through different dimensions with focusing my will. I am still very careful though. I don't necessarily wish to see everything. Especially, I don't want to get scared and blocked up. My spirit keeping love would suffer.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “General Questions”