You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

do they summon random spirits and just whichever decided to be with you is who is given, do they already know your personality traits or information about you before coming into your home ect

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

As i understand it they take/put out in the world a piece of your energy and whatever spirit comes has felt your energy and would like to work with you. Of course several spirits are attracted to your energy then its up to the conjurer which one is the best fit for you.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

Lonikh wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 3:59 am As i understand it they take/put out in the world a piece of your energy and whatever spirit comes has felt your energy and would like to work with you. Of course several spirits are attracted to your energy then its up to the conjurer which one is the best fit for you.
Oh neat , what information does your energy hold ?

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Based on your energy they will generally know things like your personality, your energetic alignment, what you need help with currently, etc to determine if you are a good match. If you're a person who works a lot with the earth, has past lives or ancestral connections to earthen beings then your energetic alignment will be more towards earthen. If you're more connected to vampires then it will be vampiric for you. Beings will notice that about you and the interested ones will come forward. The being that is most compatible with you will be chosen.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Wait, I thought RAs were spirits who were already conjured/hanging around CH? And then they do energy match.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

They are more like unspecified custom conjures.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:54 am do they summon random spirits and just whichever decided to be with you is who is given, do they already know your personality traits or information about you before coming into your home ect
cairngorn wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:44 am Wait, I thought RAs were spirits who were already conjured/hanging around CH? And then they do energy match.
Yes, I'm with cairngorn on this. Reverse adoptions are not conjured specifically for the customer. They have already been conjured ('pre-conjures' / 'prebounds'). I think this is probably what most sellers mean by reverse adoption too.

They choose you and it's usually said that spirits know what they're letting themselves in for before they do that, Of course, the seller will know who you are and some key details about you but I think the spirits do the energy match.

They might even be asked if they're happy to go to a customer in order to help in a specific role in that person's spirit family. I was given some RAs to meet a specific need that I'd requested for a BOGO .

"This listing is for a reverse adoption, instead of you adopting them, you are letting some of the prebound spirits we have here, adopt you! If there isn't a prebound that matches you then you will receive a custom conjuration."

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/reverse- ... pirit.html

also https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Spirit-Rescue-Adoptions/

"How SRAs work

They come from various sources, it's a worldwide group & right now we're the only ones online who re-home spirits out of a network of others. So the spirits come from people within the CH community, people who are online but outside of the CH community, and people who aren't online at all & know us through other contacts or through the SRA chain.

For the online people these are the most common reasons we're contacted:

* people who are no longer collecting for personal or other reasons

* people who were zealous about collecting in the beginning, bought without thinking, decide a spirit(s) isn't right for them, and contact us to find good homes for the spirits (this is the most common source & we can receive spirits from multiple sources in a week's time)

* people who change their method of collecting (decide to pick a side of the arts; white or dark) and want to find homes for the spirits they no longer wish to keep

* people who have passed & we're contacted by family members who found our name or contact information on their computer or physical documents"

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:10 pm
Yes, I'm with cairngorn on this. Reverse adoptions are not conjured specifically for the customer. They have already been conjured ('pre-conjures' / 'prebounds'). I think this is probably what most sellers mean by reverse adoption too.

They choose you and it's usually said that spirits know what they're letting themselves in for before they do that, Of course, the seller will know who you are and some key details about you but I think the spirits do the energy match.

They might even be asked if they're happy to go to a customer in order to help in a specific role in that person's spirit family. I was given some RAs to meet a specific need that I'd requested for a BOGO .

"This listing is for a reverse adoption, instead of you adopting them, you are letting some of the prebound spirits we have here, adopt you! If there isn't a prebound that matches you then you will receive a custom conjuration."
Woah I had the same exact idea as Tsugi. I’ve always had the idea they put your energy out there and choose the best spirits who come forth to be with you. Now that I saw what you’ve pointed out Lewk, the part that says “if there isn’t a pre bound then it’s a CC”, I might actually put back the R.As for now.

I can’t believe I haven’t paid attention to that sentence before silly me. All along I’ve gotten the R.As based on the knowledge that they were CC and not prebounds.

Wait a min... so if there isn’t prebounds, then what would be the procedure of the CC? Would it be what Tsugi says?

Full time Business analyst, part time Spirit Keeper & Dota freak. My goal is to swap these roles
Restarting my spirit keeping journey
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Dezire wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:02 pm
Lewk wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:10 pm

Woah I had the same exact idea as Tsugi. I’ve always had the idea they put your energy out there and choose the best spirits who come forth to be with you. Now that I saw what you’ve pointed out Lewk, the part that says “if there isn’t a pre bound then it’s a CC”, I might actually put back the R.As for now.

I can’t believe I haven’t paid attention to that sentence before silly me. All along I’ve gotten the R.As based on the knowledge that they were CC and not prebounds.

Wait a min... so if there isn’t prebounds, then what would be the procedure of the CC? Would it be what Tsugi says?
I think it'd be worth contacting the CH helpdesk: support@creepyhollows.com, so you can get a definitive answer.

I know from previous CH comments that the stock of yet-to-be-rehomed spirits varies. I'm not entirely certain whether any of CH's own pre-conjures are sometimes up for reverse adoption too.

I guess you could always ask CH whether they'd only fulfil the order if there are pre-bound RAs available, rather than give you a CC instead...and whether RA stocks are low at present, if that's also something you want to know, as well as how they'd do the custom conjure.

I assume they have a standard procedure for doing something like an open custom conjuring to call whatever spirit is the best match for you at that moment.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “General Questions”