new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

What’s the consensus around here on whether electronics can harm vessel bound spirits/entities?
For example, if you carry a vessel in your pocket and drive a car with one those proximity keys that the car senses, will the harm the vessel-bound spirit to have the key in the same pocket? Or is this just preference of the spirt/entity?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

RyanJZ wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:54 am What’s the consensus around here on whether electronics can harm vessel bound spirits/entities?
For example, if you carry a vessel in your pocket and drive a car with one those proximity keys that the car senses, will the harm the vessel-bound spirit to have the key in the same pocket? Or is this just preference of the spirt/entity?
With a competent, trained, skilled, experienced spirit keeping conjurer I'd have thought it isn't an issue, unless they tell you it is. Some sellers give detailed care information so, if that doesn't appear, I guess it's not a big issue.

From what you say, it's not as if their vessel's permanent home is right next to something electronic. So maybe this is like an at-work setting for them. And I guess you have no practical alternative.

When choosing a permanent location, it's good to be respectful and considerate. I do consider such things as things electrical. But in any case most human habitations nowadays have electricity and electronic appliances in them.

Black tourmaline is quite widely believed to neutralize the harmful effects of the waves emanating from electronic devices. Maybe you could carry a piece in your pocket too?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
RyanJZ
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

Thank you Luke. I wasn’t sure so I wanted to ask. I did not know that about black tourmaline. I think I will try to find some

Return to “General Questions”