You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don’t have one

Nothing seems to go right for me since I was born. Heck the few spells, spirits, enchanted objects I’ve bought on this website haven’t worked for me either. I’m not dumb enough to do what N did, nor have I ever, however I believe I may be effected by one of my grandparents being a high level free mason. Something in the back of my mind keeps telling me that this is the reason for my misfortune. My Uncle had the same misfortune I did and passed away earlier this year. He was a first born same as me. Could there be some kind of curse on me or something involving first borns?

Lover of all things spiritual, paranormal, and metaphysical
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Topic moved to suitable section.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello MagicMatt, I am hearing you and I wish to try and help you wisely. I had lots of thought going through my mind, while I was reading your post. Let me discern and I'll get back to you. 😊 Cheers.
MagicMatt wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:14 am Nothing seems to go right for me since I was born. Heck the few spells, spirits, enchanted objects I’ve bought on this website haven’t worked for me either. I’m not dumb enough to do what N did, nor have I ever, however I believe I may be effected by one of my grandparents being a high level free mason. Something in the back of my mind keeps telling me that this is the reason for my misfortune. My Uncle had the same misfortune I did and passed away earlier this year. He was a first born same as me. Could there be some kind of curse on me or something involving first borns?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

MagicMatt wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:14 am Nothing seems to go right for me since I was born. Heck the few spells, spirits, enchanted objects I’ve bought on this website haven’t worked for me either. I’m not dumb enough to do what N did, nor have I ever, however I believe I may be effected by one of my grandparents being a high level free mason. Something in the back of my mind keeps telling me that this is the reason for my misfortune. My Uncle had the same misfortune I did and passed away earlier this year. He was a first born same as me. Could there be some kind of curse on me or something involving first borns?
I tend to think that it can be hard to pin down precisely what the paranormal cause of bad luck etc can be, as there are so many possibilities and there can easily be more than one factor at play.

We can speculate here but it may be of more practical use to get some protection against curses/ hexes etc / and help with bringing in good luck in life. There are quite a lot of items like this in the CH Shop, as you probably know.

Have you seen this btw?
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/block-ge ... sting.html and
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/remove-curse.html

The ideal is to build up overlapping layers of protection, as well as positive help, so maybe also a Fylgia spirit, which can protect, as well as bring luck in life. Finally, spirits with relevant abilities - and CH spell bindings - can be tasked with a specific goal...like the one your post is about. Working with and tasking our spirits and spells - as opposed to waiting for them to work - can make it easier and quicker for our goals to be reached.

But it's also possible for us to kind of self-curse. ie Our own mental projections of worries or fears or expectations that we 're doomed/ cursed can create the very paranormal effect that we're fearing. This is like but subtly different from pure psychological imagination. The paranormal effect is real. Franz Bardon - the landmark 20th century hermeticist - used to say that many people, once they'd passed over, were astounded to realise that they'd created their own misfortune paranormally and it hadn't had an external origin.

So working on oneself and tasking spirits and spells to actively help with that also may well be worth trying. Changing our troublesome thought patterns and the way our energy is angled towards our life and future are solutions to this. It falls within the scope of both shadow self and law of attraction work.

The other option - which is not mutually exclusive - is to consult an expert on paranormal problems. Creepy Hollows are experts on advice like this of course and can be contacted on support@creepyhollows.com

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

Have you tried a reading?
Like this one:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/family-reading.html

I got this one because I was dealing with a curse and wanted to see where it derived. The information can be quite sparse, but they're enough to tell if the misfortune comes from your bloodline.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
MagicMatt
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:18 am

I tend to think that it can be hard to pin down precisely what the paranormal cause of bad luck etc can be, as there are so many possibilities and there can easily be more than one factor at play.

We can speculate here but it may be of more practical use to get some protection against curses/ hexes etc / and help with bringing in good luck in life. There are quite a lot of items like this in the CH Shop, as you probably know.

Have you seen this btw?
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/block-ge ... sting.html and
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/remove-curse.html

The ideal is to build up overlapping layers of protection, as well as positive help, so maybe also a Fylgia spirit, which can protect, as well as bring luck in life. Finally, spirits with relevant abilities - and CH spell bindings - can be tasked with a specific goal...like the one your post is about. Working with and tasking our spirits and spells - as opposed to waiting for them to work - can make it easier and quicker for our goals to be reached.

But it's also possible for us to kind of self-curse. ie Our own mental projections of worries or fears or expectations that we 're doomed/ cursed can create the very paranormal effect that we're fearing. This is like but subtly different from pure psychological imagination. The paranormal effect is real. Franz Bardon - the landmark 20th century hermeticist - used to say that many people, once they'd passed over, were astounded to realise that they'd created their own misfortune paranormally and it hadn't had an external origin.

So working on oneself and tasking spirits and spells to actively help with that also may well be worth trying. Changing our troublesome thought patterns and the way our energy is angled towards our life and future are solutions to this. It falls within the scope of both shadow self and law of attraction work.

The other option - which is not mutually exclusive - is to consult an expert on paranormal problems. Creepy Hollows are experts on advice like this of course and can be contacted on support@creepyhollows.com
It could be me, I do suffer from anxiety so it’s a possibility. However I have bought spells, spirits, and entity’s that should help with this but haven’t. It’s like I can’t focus or concentrate when it comes to trying to work with them. Examples of Bad luck in everyday life pop up all the time. I can’t seem to hold down a job, people come into my life then walk out or become distant, I make strides in life then they fall apart, or I conveniently forget to follow through when I was so passionate about it moments before. So that leads me to believe it’s not me but it’s still possible I guess. It like some curse, (or maybe even a entity) I’ve contacted CH before but all they’ve told me to do is look at their products, (it’s not their fault if it’s something on my end) see if they work and they don’t. I’ll look into the Fylgia, and maybe even a Quetzalcoatl Dragon and see if that helps but I already spent so much money on things that don’t work.

MagicMatt
new here
new here

ilinga wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:51 am Have you tried a reading?
Like this one:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/family-reading.html

I got this one because I was dealing with a curse and wanted to see where it derived. The information can be quite sparse, but they're enough to tell if the misfortune comes from your bloodline.
Thank you I’ll check into that too.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes, Lewk is so wisely targeted all those aspects, I was trying to pin together for you. So, without repeating Lewk, here are some additional thoughts to consider. Some may overlap Lewk's good thoughts for you but I am in agreement with him.

I am a health care worker so excuse my medical version explanation here as I am heading to make sense for you. 😊 So, our energy signature, draws in and manly affects what you attract to yourself and syncronity works alone that same frequency.

It takes about 3 to 6 months to renew the mind initially. That is to grow literally fresh neurons and fire out connective positive seeds of thought to get to that stage of a RENEWED mindset within 6 months. I hope this is not so scientific. This is managed without medication with WILLPOWER and hard work, especially in your first 12 weeks of planting positive seeds of thought into your mind and weeding out the negatives thoughts, literature.

Therefore, in my view also, positive strong white art only, uplifting beings and enhancement spells can actually focus you to recovery and give you a starter boost to work hard yourself to change your luck.

I would not even bother about the fact that if you are cursed or not. It's irrelevant. What has been done is done. But your future is in your hands and you'll shape it as you like it. Right now you have a choice, and you are already in the process to make a difference to your life. You are reaching out. WELL DONE! Lost of people never get to this stage in their life.

I heard you, already tried CH stuff and does not seem to work. Maybe try to apply Lewk's methods to aim spells and spirits to work for you. Also, get some protective beings like paper dragon, angels, Volkh, Fylgia. They are all low maintenance and absolutely healing, cleansing and protective. Arkan Sonney for positive uplift and good luck, Gryphon, Phoenix, Western Dragons are all wonderful positive life changing miracles.

This free infusion freebie could come handy for you too, if you change it from mind reading to a phoenix infusion. That is the character of being totally resurrected from your past, and get renewed and healed. 🙏🤗 All going to work out for you. Let us know how you go. Cheers.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

MagicMatt
new here
new here

Thank you so much for your time. I’ll definitely take your advice and try the Phoenix Infusion, instead. Also being more positive too ;)

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:22 am I would not even bother about the fact that if you are cursed or not. It's irrelevant.
I have to disagree on that. Depending on the curse it can be really infesting and even affecting people around you (if their misfortune adds to your misfortune).
But don't use a curse as excuse to not face problems and obstacles. Fight it, get rid of it, free yourself. Enjoy every little success. Be feisty!

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “General Questions”