Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:34 am
pokemonsavage wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:44 am what do you guys usually do if a spirit companion breaks a rule
i have an incubus who seems very persistent in breaking all of my rules , he seems to find it funny
i was told ostracizing them from treats/offerings or even just ignoring them for like an hour could work if they continue to break house rules but that seemed to have only made it worse :|:
he is the most unruly spirit i have ever owned and i really don't know how to get him to respect my boundaries , I've never had these kind of problems with my other spirits
* If it were a conjured and bound spirit, I'd consult the information the seller provided on care for that spirit.

* If the seller is reliable, experienced and trustworthy, then I'd trust that it is genuinely an Incubus and use the subduing method given here...

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ghlight=in

* You can't banish a bound spirit companion but you can block them for a limited period. There's a spell for doing this in this CH book:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/limited- ... k-ash.html

* This may be just me but if it was a bound spirit companion from CH, I'd second guess or double check whether I got it right that the spirit is really that keen on misbehaving. I've come to believe that CH is really good at conjuring companions that will be a good match for their keeper.

* If it's not from CH, I'd get in touch with the conjurer/seller. If it does eventually come to needing to unbind and banish, only they can do this.

* If it's an unbound and they don't respond to the subduing method, I'd use ASH's blocking spell (see above) and as a last resort his banishing spell, also in the same book.

* If the original conjurer/seller is uncontactable, CH may be able to advise or help.

A last thought: I remember ASH has said that DA spirits sometimes like to test the boundaries, so it's important that their keeper is able to be firm and mean what they say and be able to say no...that we don't let ourselves be pushed about. But I wouldn't have expected a CH cc Incubus to be such a handful - unless the order notes hinted at this in some way.
yes they are from a seller even CH has praised so its was a bit confusing , i have just never dealt with anything so persistent before so so long , like rn its been 4 months of him doing this, he is a higher ranking incubus , not a normal one , when i got him he did sound on the darker side , not in the personality description but in his abilities , it said he does lots a dark magic and revenge aswell.
i just sort of gave in and had a big talk with him on why he is doing these things, sort of made up and im trying to just listen to him. i think the few times i lashed out may have been what led it to get so bad , im trying to work something out with him, i bought a master spirit to help watch all of my spirits and enforce house rules , im hoping that'll make it easier.

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

pokemonsavage wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:43 am
Angelik wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:28 am Have you asked one of your other spirits, like angels for example, to help? They could go and talk to him to reinforce your rules on him.
i have but it hasn't really seemed to work to well , i feel like they are trying but he is just so persistent and since he has a really bad problem with blocking communication it makes so hard to talk to the rest of my keep so its all kind of one way convo, all he does is insult me play with my fears and treat me like dirt, if it doesn't stop ill prob just have to get rid of him, ive been trying for months but he refuses to bend or work with me or respect me at all, and to put it into more perspective i was told to say if he doesn't stop i will unbind him , and if he actually cared he would stop and take that seriously , he just got worse and said he doesn't care :(
Have you contacted the conjurer?

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:24 am
Angelik wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:28 am Have you asked one of your other spirits, like angels for example, to help? They could go and talk to him to reinforce your rules on him.
i have but it hasn't really seemed to work to well , i feel like they are trying but he is just so persistent and since he has a really bad problem with blocking communication it makes so hard to talk to the rest of my keep so its all kind of one way convo, all he does is insult me play with my fears and treat me like dirt, if it doesn't stop ill prob just have to get rid of him, ive been trying for months but he refuses to bend or work with me or respect me at all, and to put it into more perspective i was told to say if he doesn't stop i will unbind him , and if he actually cared he would stop and take that seriously , he just got worse and said he doesn't care :(
i have but with no response , I've been waiting 4 weeks , i messages them again yesterday hoping for a response Z|

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

pokemonsavage wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:05 pm
Angelik wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:24 am
i have but with no response , I've been waiting 4 weeks , i messages them again yesterday hoping for a response Z|
I really hope you will get a solution to this soon! It happened to me, a similar situation.. I know how frustrating having DA spirits not following house rules is...

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:44 am what do you guys usually do if a spirit companion breaks a rule
i have an incubus who seems very persistent in breaking all of my rules , he seems to find it funny
i was told ostracizing them from treats/offerings or even just ignoring them for like an hour could work if they continue to break house rules but that seemed to have only made it worse :|:
he is the most unruly spirit i have ever owned and i really don't know how to get him to respect my boundaries , I've never had these kind of problems with my other spirits
Not trying to sound rude but a rule that prevents your companions from following you into the bathroom sounds a bit too much, my companions watch me poop and wash my booty every single day and they could not care less, and they especially don't care about my physical appearance, they don't judge, our companions don't come to our lives to judge us, after all our companions can't protect us from the other side of the room, they can still see through walls anyways are you 100% this is your incubus?, in my opinion it is highly unlikely a companion like that will cause you so much trouble for 4 weeks straight especially if they come from a trusted conjurer, to me it sounds like you have a trickster, how is your protection doing? And how do you communicate with your companions and especially how do you communicate with your incubus? I'm surprise everyone commenting on this post hasn't asked you yet how you communicate

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:30 am
RedWine wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:19 am Hi Pokemonsavage,

First off are you absolutely sure it is your incubus doing this and not a trickster or another spirit in your keep?

CH recommends methods for subduing DA spirits in their encylopedia which may be useful in your case but you would want to be sure it is your incubus otherwise you would be punishing them without valid reason. Withdrawing attention and affection could also work.

From the CH encyclopedia bottom of the page.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... ht=incubus

Caring for your Incubus is the same as caring for any other spirit except being a creature of duality there is a way to keep your Incubus under control if you feel it is becoming too energetic, too strong in manifestation or too "in your face". Place the vessel of the Incubus near a rosary until they become subdued and submissive. Only use this technique if you feel the Incubus is becoming too strong for your liking- some collectors like their spirits to be "on the go" all the time so it is your judgment call.

Hope all works out well for you. ()
yes im sure its my incubus
i had thoughts of it being a trickster because of how unruly he tends to act , but i had myself checked , and i had nothing , i even still got a banishment , cutting ,angels, and spells just to be sure then checked again , but he has said its him and the energy still feels the same , at first he kept saying he was just trying to test my ability to be consistent with my rules and give out punishments ect , so that was fine i know thats a normal DA thing but he has just straight up gone so far so many times , like one of my rules is not to be in the same room as me when i use the bathroom , so he decided to start touching me while i was on the toilet ( if you get what i mean ) he has done this as few times and doesn't stop no matter what most of the time , i have been following through with punishments but he seems to get madder every time i do which is also confusing if thats the point of him being pushy right :(( , i admit ive snapped at him a few times because at this point its been months and everyday he just keeps pushing and doing and saying more awful things , but i just dont know what to do at this point , he seems so totally unwilling to listen or respect my boundaries at all , all he does these days is try to cause me stress , i bought him from a very reputable seller that even CH approves of but he just seems so malicious, none of my other DAs act this bad or unruly with me :|:
This, if you really got him form a reputable seller it doesn't make sense to me that your incubus will try to cause you to feel distress on a daily basis, it's sounds to me more of something trying to feed off your energy, causing a negative reaction from you in order to feed off that negative energy, but no one here will really know what is truly going on, i say contact CreepyHollows Help Desk and ask them to have you checked for possible malicious unbounds.

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:22 am
Not trying to sound rude but a rule that prevents your companions from following you into the bathroom sounds a bit too much, my companions watch me poop and wash my booty every single day and they could not care less, and they especially don't care about my physical appearance, they don't judge, our companions don't come to our lives to judge us, after all our companions can't protect us from the other side of the room, they can still see through walls anyways are you 100% this is your incubus?, in my opinion it is highly unlikely a companion like that will cause you so much trouble for 4 weeks straight especially if they come from a trusted conjurer, to me it sounds like you have a trickster, how is your protection doing? And how do you communicate with your companions and especially how do you communicate with your incubus? I'm surprise everyone commenting on this post hasn't asked you yet how you communicate
My rule is to not TOUCH me while im on the toilet especially in sexual areas , i could give a rats ass if they are just in there with me :/
Im getting checked out tho, idk be was here when i got a banishment and all my protection put up tho, i was told i was clean

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:28 am
pokemonsavage wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:30 am
RedWine wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:19 am Hi Pokemonsavage,

First off are you absolutely sure it is your incubus doing this and not a trickster or another spirit in your keep?

CH recommends methods for subduing DA spirits in their encylopedia which may be useful in your case but you would want to be sure it is your incubus otherwise you would be punishing them without valid reason. Withdrawing attention and affection could also work.

From the CH encyclopedia bottom of the page.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... ht=incubus

Caring for your Incubus is the same as caring for any other spirit except being a creature of duality there is a way to keep your Incubus under control if you feel it is becoming too energetic, too strong in manifestation or too "in your face". Place the vessel of the Incubus near a rosary until they become subdued and submissive. Only use this technique if you feel the Incubus is becoming too strong for your liking- some collectors like their spirits to be "on the go" all the time so it is your judgment call.

Hope all works out well for you. ()
yes im sure its my incubus
i had thoughts of it being a trickster because of how unruly he tends to act , but i had myself checked , and i had nothing , i even still got a banishment , cutting ,angels, and spells just to be sure then checked again , but he has said its him and the energy still feels the same , at first he kept saying he was just trying to test my ability to be consistent with my rules and give out punishments ect , so that was fine i know thats a normal DA thing but he has just straight up gone so far so many times , like one of my rules is not to be in the same room as me when i use the bathroom , so he decided to start touching me while i was on the toilet ( if you get what i mean ) he has done this as few times and doesn't stop no matter what most of the time , i have been following through with punishments but he seems to get madder every time i do which is also confusing if thats the point of him being pushy right :(( , i admit ive snapped at him a few times because at this point its been months and everyday he just keeps pushing and doing and saying more awful things , but i just dont know what to do at this point , he seems so totally unwilling to listen or respect my boundaries at all , all he does these days is try to cause me stress , i bought him from a very reputable seller that even CH approves of but he just seems so malicious, none of my other DAs act this bad or unruly with me :|:
This, if you really got him form a reputable seller it doesn't make sense to me that your incubus will try to cause you to feel distress on a daily basis, it's sounds to me more of something trying to feed off your energy, causing a negative reaction from you in order to feed off that negative energy, but no one here will really know what is truly going on, i say contact CreepyHollows Help Desk and ask them to have you checked for possible malicious unbounds.
Yeah done that 20 times they just want me to buy the “ unbounds around you “ thing which only shows those who wanna be companions and wanna be shown , keep asking if they can just check for anything before i spend 160$ on a banishment and keep getting told to buy sh*t

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:22 am
I use telepathy , automatic texting, movement and writing, and i have conversations with them during astral travel in dreams or in an awake state , i am very open telepathically and can hear things pretty clear 90% of the time as long as i focus

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have ordered master spirit to help watch over my keep and enforce house rules and things have improved sygnificantly , he has calmed down, im still gonna get checked but ye

Return to “General Questions”