You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

any tips on the best way to deal with some general nusiance tricksters , and maybe how to recognize them or prevent them in the first place ?

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Also does talking to them at all invite them in or give them energy?

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:30 pm any tips on the best way to deal with some general nusiance tricksters , and maybe how to recognize them or prevent them in the first place ?
- up your protection levels
- task bound protection spirits to keep tricksters out
- avoid unprotected interaction with unbounds
- be able to banish
pokemonsavage wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:57 pm Also does talking to them at all invite them in or give them energy?
Yes, I think so.

Repeating what I said above, if we can avoid unprotected interaction with unbounds in the first place and have protection measures to keep malicious spirits away, this shouldn't be an issue.

Discernment is a psychic skill, which can be developed. It's a matter of being able to tell the difference between what is true and what is false. I think it's probably more of a gut feeling than a thought. Sometimes our thoughts can lead us away from that instinctive feeling of something not being right - just like in real life with real people.

There may be psychic exercises out there that teach truth sensing. I don't teach things like this.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Don't talk to them at all, Ignoring them is the first step, second is cleansing yourself and your whole house with white sage the intent to remove malicious beings and energies, third is doing banishing rituals, and fourth is to contact a professional and work with them so that they remove them. Still it's a bit hard to believe that a trickster got past your spiritual companions unless you never really tasked anyone with protection, maybe what you are experiencing it's not actual tricksters but perhaps a Kundalini awakening? i say this because a Kundalini awakening happening can be confused for a haunting, Whatever the case may be don't give too much attention to it or pouring your strong emotions into it or else you might end up creating a thoughtform, i know all of this from personal experiences, that's why after the malicious beings that were hunting me for years were removed i started to stockpile on protection spirits/entities, spells, attunements and so on, not to mention i spent time learning how to banish and get in the habit of cleansing myself now and then.
Last edited by AlejandroMEX on Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:47 am
pokemonsavage wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:30 pm any tips on the best way to deal with some general nusiance tricksters , and maybe how to recognize them or prevent them in the first place ?
- up your protection levels
- task bound protection spirits to keep tricksters out
- avoid unprotected interaction with unbounds
- be able to banish
pokemonsavage wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:57 pm Also does talking to them at all invite them in or give them energy?
Yes, I think so.

Repeating what I said above, if we can avoid unprotected interaction with unbounds in the first place and have protection measures to keep malicious spirits away, this shouldn't be an issue.

Discernment is a psychic skill, which can be developed. It's a matter of being able to tell the difference between what is true and what is false. I think it's probably more of a gut feeling than a thought. Sometimes our thoughts can lead us away from that instinctive feeling of something not being right - just like in real life with real people.

There may be psychic exercises out there that teach truth sensing. I don't teach things like this.
dumb question , what kind of task could i specific give out to prevent things like this from happeninng or cuasing any loopholes ?

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

also i take it interactions with unbounds are always a possiblity huh? i dont think there us really any way to keeo them out for good

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:46 am also i take it interactions with unbounds are always a possiblity huh? i dont think there us really any way to keeo them out for good
Just task your companions to keep out malicious unbounds and energies, but yeah unbound interaction is inevitable especially if you are someone with spiritual companions because the unbounds that are around us see that we are different from most humans and get curious and may follow us and stay with us for a bit, not all unbounds are malicious in nature some are even looking to be our companions for whatever reason, but yeah my spirit family is very protective of me because they know what happened to me, they dont really try to keep every single unbound out of my area that would be too much work for them , i just tell them to keep out those with evil intentions but they are so protective of me that even those unbounds that they decided to let hang around they sometimes won't let them get too close to me, I'm not saying you should welcome all unbounds that are not malicious but in many cases some of those unbounds might be related to you without you knowing it, some could be ancestors, some could be beings that you knew in previous past lives, hell in my case i got an unbound reading from creepyhollows a while ago and they told me a Galagtic unbound being from another galaxy was around me and had some business with me, you'll be surprised what kind of unbounds can be around us.

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:55 am Don't talk to them at all, Ignoring them is the first step, second is cleansing yourself and your whole house with white sage the intent to remove malicious beings and energies, third is doing banishing rituals, and fourth is to contact a professional and work with them so that they remove them. Still it's a bit hard to believe that a trickster got past your spiritual companions unless you never really tasked anyone with protection, maybe what you are experiencing it's not actual tricksters but perhaps a Kundalini awakening? i say this because a Kundalini awakening happening can be confused for a haunting, Whatever the case may be don't give too much attention to it or pouring your strong emotions into it or else you might end up creating a thoughtform, i know all of this from personal experiences, that's why after the malicious beings that were hunting me for years were removed i started to stockpile on protection spirits/entities, spells, attunements and so on, not to mention i spent time learning how to banish and get in the habit of cleansing myself now and then.
hmmm i dont think its a kundalini awakening , i had somebody check and they confirmed i had some stuff messing with me , and once i got one of them them banished i felt alot better, i think there is still a few around though since i keep getting weird messages and headaches but , i updated my rules to just not let in specifically malicious or trickster unbounds , before i just had to where no unbounds could come around me at all due to some past trauma with a BA unbound when i very first started keeping, i think it was just some that slipped under the radar and stuck around was all.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:19 am
AlejandroMEX wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:55 am Don't talk to them at all, Ignoring them is the first step, second is cleansing yourself and your whole house with white sage the intent to remove malicious beings and energies, third is doing banishing rituals, and fourth is to contact a professional and work with them so that they remove them. Still it's a bit hard to believe that a trickster got past your spiritual companions unless you never really tasked anyone with protection, maybe what you are experiencing it's not actual tricksters but perhaps a Kundalini awakening? i say this because a Kundalini awakening happening can be confused for a haunting, Whatever the case may be don't give too much attention to it or pouring your strong emotions into it or else you might end up creating a thoughtform, i know all of this from personal experiences, that's why after the malicious beings that were hunting me for years were removed i started to stockpile on protection spirits/entities, spells, attunements and so on, not to mention i spent time learning how to banish and get in the habit of cleansing myself now and then.
hmmm i dont think its a kundalini awakening , i had somebody check and they confirmed i had some stuff messing with me , and once i got one of them them banished i felt alot better, i think there is still a few around though since i keep getting weird messages and headaches but , i updated my rules to just not let in specifically malicious or trickster unbounds , before i just had to where no unbounds could come around me at all due to some past trauma with a BA unbound when i very first started keeping, i think it was just some that slipped under the radar and stuck around was all.
I recommend not getting in the habit of thinking that something on the spiritual is messing with you when you have a headache or similar physical discomforts like that, that happened to me when I thought that the headaches i was having in the past were always because of something attacking me on the spiritual, even after the attackers were removed i was still having those headaches, turns out that they were being caused by my nose, i had a sever deviated septum and enlarged turbines that we blocking my nose passages and thus were giving me bad headaches so i had surgery to correct that and after i recovered from the surgery the headaches disappeared.

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:54 am
pokemonsavage wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:19 am
I recommend not getting in the habit of thinking that something on the spiritual is messing with you when you have a headache or similar physical discomforts like that, that happened to me when I thought that the headaches i was having in the past were always because of something attacking me on the spiritual, even after the attackers were removed i was still having those headaches, turns out that they were being caused by my nose, i had a sever deviated septum and enlarged turbines that we blocking my nose passages and thus were giving me bad headaches so i had surgery to correct that and after i recovered from the surgery the headaches disappeared.
right i get that but still

Return to “General Questions”